[PP-F4] Ice and Echos (Ruri)

After a long while, they had finally carved through the legions of metal men. Keith whistled and sheathed his katana as he cracked his back. "Well, that was a work-out!" Keith said, as he looked over all the scraps. "That should stop their scouts for a while, so sis, ready to head out?"

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ruri

"Sweet job little sis! Just keep in mind, Maverick machines can be rebuilt, so there's no guarantee that we won't be called to service again." Keith said, as he patted Ruri on the head and they walked away. As they left, Vice watched them with an unbroken stare.

Later that day, Vice was walking through the Maverick Containment area, as he walked past cells of Mavericks, he stopped at one and opened the cell door. "Vile." Vice said, as he walked towards the Armored Maverick. "Tch. Commander Vice. Come here to put me down yourself?" Vile said, looking up at Vice through his black visor. Vice reached to his back and drew a two-handed sword, slowly raising it above his head and slashing downward on vile, cutting his chains. "What the..? What's your game here, Commander?" Vile said, standing cautiously. "I'm looking for a Player who is willing to go Maverick on their own accord. I want the Yudais dead. They present a threat to my leadership." Vile chuckled coldly as he stood up. "And what's so special about those two? All you Hunters talk about is Keith, Keith Keith, I hate that guy. And what good would his sister be?" "Do not question me. Just do your part." Vile stood silent before standing up. "Fine. You just sit back, and enjoy the show, geezer."

"So sis, where to next? I hear they found an old temple in the side of a glacier not too far off, wanna go try hitting that place?" Keith asked, as he and Ruri walked through the snow.

"Sure sounds cool!" She smiled as she had walked with him toward the location. She had then saw it before her eyes... "W-Wow..." She spoke toward the temple. It looking right into her eyes, as if. She then gasped at the sight and the gasp slowly turned to a smile. "This place is awesome!" She said as she looked at the almost egyptian temple, the many levels of icy brick... it had looked amazing, the ice temple.

Keith whistled and looked at the place with amazement. "Now the trick to temples like these, is finding where the door is located." He said in a Matter-Of-Factly manner. He walked with his sister towards the temple and the snow got deeper. Eventually, it was up to Keith's shoulders and Ruri's head. Keith sighed and looked around. "Any ideas to get around this?" He asked, looking to Ruri.

"Any ideas to get around this?" had been what Keith spoke as he slowly turned her head to her. Ruri had to think for a moment, thinking that Kanya hadn't came to this place before... she whistled a tune from her lips as the dark grey wolf appeared. Smiling up at them as he saw the snow for a moment... he blinked once then twice... Ruri made a small snowball with some of the snow in front of them, throwing it aside hoping Kanya might help in some way. "I hope this does the trick." She spoke as suddenly she kind of regretted that she didn't get a husky of some sort, but a dark grey shaggy wolf.

(OOC: If you like you can control Kanya for the time being that she is in the RP.)

Kanya seemed to get the idea that they needed to get to the temple, and began digging. The wolf dug a tunnel all the way to the temple. Keith shrugged and got on his hands and knees, shuffling through the tunnel that the wolf had dug and made his way to the temple, waiting for Ruri to follow.

She smiled as she dug through the tunnel, a bit deeper into the ground, so it had been up to her knees, shuffling through the snow as she had done so she managed to get where Keith was. Smiling as she had soon so, admiring the larger tunnel and the small snowman she had made, from snowballs when the hole wasn't a hole but a flat top surface. As she did so Kanya seemed to be wagging her tail, eager to find out what was inside the temple.

Keith stood up as the area got larger, a small pocket of space beneath the snow. Looking forward, a pair of large ice doors stood, leading to the temple. Keith walked forward, wiping snow off of his pants as they got closer. "Alright, you ready to head in?" Keith asked, looking over his shoulder to Ruri.

"Sure, go right ahead!" She smirked as she nudged him forward managing to get him over to the small space nearly under the temple, smiling at him awaiting for him to get inside as Kanya just plain trotted inside. smiling at her as she had done so, wanting to follow her wolf, she eagerly crawled into the tunnel through the smaller pocket. Hoping Keith to soon follow, since he had been so close to the pocket now. Smiling as she saw the palace of the temple as she had gotten inside and had looked around.

Keith looked to Ruri's familiar and then thought he might need to play this safely. He put two of his fingers in his mouth and made a sharp whistle. "Alright! Any second now..." He said, looking to the hole, tapping his foot. "Huh... He's usually here by now..." He said, walking over. Keith then heard a shuffling, and his face lit up. "Star! Come here, buddy!" But a dragon did not come out of the hole. Sleek purple armor could be seen as a menacing figure stood, looking at Keith through a red visor. "Unless your dragon can hear you from the after-life, I'm afraid he's not coming." The man said, with a cold chuckle. "V-Vile..." Keith said, backing up. His eyes tearing at the thought of his beloved dragon's death.

"Go away, Vile." She had said as she saw Vile appear, and Keith starting to tear up. She managed to hold up spark to his throat. Knowing that might not help anything she pushed it closer. As if telling him to leave and hoping he did as she pushed the curved sword even closer to his throat. Now Vile's eyes bolded, seeing the sword coming closer and closer to his throat.

[OOC]

tumblr_n0jusbxN7S1sjdczao1_500.gif

Vile felt the sword against his throat and he made another cold laugh. "Go ahead and push that dagger deeper in my throat, go ahead. My health is indefinitely larger than anything you could imagine, girl." Vile said, looking at Ruri through his visor. As if on cue, the crossbow attached to Vile's shoulder lurched forward and took aim at Ruri's forehead. "Drop your knife, now. I'm feeling merciful, so if you can sit in a corner while I murder your disgrace of a brother, that would be wonderful." Vile said, taking full advantage of Keith's moment of weakness and Ruri's vast level difference to his own.

Kanya already had seen the man appear, making her master sad and Ruri frantically trying to kill him, She ran into the fight solo biting at him and nipping at him as she had tried to do some damage to him. Ruri managed to swing at vile with her curved sword, doing three damage. Slowly backing off him again, Kanya trying to nip at him, yet missing each time as she backed up as well.

Kanya = 43/43

Ruri = 49/49 (+2 armour)

Vile = ?/?

Vile felt the cut, and he laughed slowly. "The pain... It feels... Wonderful... I love it when the prey fights back..." He said, readying his crossbow on his shoulder. "If only you were a Maverick, then I wouldn't have to slaughter you. But unfortunately for you, I have pent up aggression for your brother, so sorry about this." He said, taking aim and firing.

-Editing-

-Vile Items-

<> +3 Damage, Poisons foe on critical

<> +3 to Battle Dice

<> Immune to Paralysis, Poison, Infection, and Sickness.

Vile: 103/106

Ruri: 44/49

Kanya: 43/43

Vile fired bolts from his crossbow and hit Ruri on the arm. Vile made a cold chuckle and looked at Kanya who snarled at him. "Isn't this simply wonderful? I'm going to take joy in killing you..."

For once she actually liked the pain, but she kept silent about it as she lunged forward at vile, going toward his forward, hoping for a critical as she did so. Sword in front of him, and a grin on her face, smirking as she had ran forward. Kanya and Ruri both managed to hit him, Kanya nibbling at his leg, as it caused -1 Hp to Vile. Ruri smirking and smashing into his left shoulder, hoping that that would help out with damage dealt to her she had done 3 damage.

Vile: 99/106

Kanya: 43/43

Vile laughed coldly as they finished their attack. He cracked his neck and lowered the crossbow on his shoulder. It glowed with a black light as he charged it up, then taking aim at Kanya and firing. He shot bolts from his bow, hitting Kanya three times.

Vile: 99/106

Kanya: 39/43

Vile set his crossbow back up and scoffed, turning back and looking at Ruri over his shoulder. "Fah, you aren't worth my time, little girl. I'll be back, and I'll come for you and your brother. So long, Yudais." Vile said, launching a bolt from his bow to the roof of the cave. Causing a boom and sending ice and snow down, blocking out the exit of the cave.

"You weren't worth my time either, buss kill" She says as she walks back over to her brother. "You okay, Keith?" She had asked him as she knelt down to him and Kanya licking the tears off the ground. Typical. She sighed not wanting her brother to feel hurt. "I promise right after we get out of here, I will help you retrieve a new familiar." She had promised, in a kind soft voice, hoping to make it up to him with the new familiar offer.