[PP-F4] Ice and Echos (Ruri)

After the feeling of wind beating against them, and absolute darkness all around, they burst through a light above and were back in the snow-covered land of Floor 4, falling into a snow drift as the rock's underside hissed from the heat of the geyser. "I love it when a plan comes together!" Keith said, helping his little sister up as he got off the stone.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ruri

Her eyes opened finally, "Whoa..." She said as she saw the light blindingly strike her eyes. "By the wa Keith I have a new katana for you, I forgot to give it to you earlier.." She told Keith as she got it out of her inventory and sat it in his hands.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quality: Rare

Item: Katana

Item name: Dragon Blood

Item's description: A custom made katana made of <>, no real special power other than being a normal katana.

Abilities: If hit enemy enemy bleeds 2 turns each bringing one damage to enemy.

Picture: http://s1.uploads.ru/i/X8z9O.jpg

Keith's eyes bulged as he saw the katana, it was incredible craftsmanship, made from actual dragon scales. "Sis... I... I don't even know what to say... T-Thnk you!" he said, as he gave her a kiss on the forehead and pulled her into a tight hug.

"I really do love it little sis, you rock!" He said, as he strapped the katana to his side. "I know how tough it is to find someone willing to make them, given the fact that katanas are only used by a select few players." He said, as he and Ruri began to head back to town. "Say... Maybe someday, you might start using a katana, too! That would be another thing to our list of likenesses!"

"So how about we head back to town? I'm fairly certain that we'll find something to do back there. Plus, I think it may be fun if we do something you like! How 'bout it, sis?" He said, as he set a waypoint back at the town. After all, he had been deciding what they did for most of the time. So it was fair that she get to pick something to do, too.

Keith then stopped, and had an idea. Something that they did when they were kids. He knelt down and began to shape the snow in his hands, making a large ball and began to roll it around on the ground, making it more sphere-shaped. "Do you want to build a snowman?" he sang, trying to sing the song from Frozen.

"We used to be best buddies," He said, as he put two rocks on it for eyes. "And now we're not," He fit a carrot onto the nose. "I wish you would tell me why!" he sang, finishing the second verse as he gave Ruri a scarf to put on the snowman.

"But we did build a snowman." Keith said, as he admired the man of snow they had made. "All that's left is a name. Every snowman needs a name. What should we call him... or her? Could it be a snowoman?" He said with a shrug.

She had been thinking of many names, then remembered two beautiful words, "How about Fluffy Blizard?" She asked as she thought of more names. "We could use Frost as a name too.." She said as millions of words formed into her brain, she kept thinking of names. "You have an idea?" he asked Keith as she kept thinking of some, not even thinking of the song anymore.

As they went back to town, the whole place seemed... Empty. It was as though everyone was gone. "Yeesh... Did we miss something?" Keith said, as he looked around the town, no NPCs or Players anywhere. "Where do you think everyone's at, sis?" Keith said, scratching his neck.

Keith pinched himself on the arm and yelped. "...Nope. This is real.." He said, as he looked around the town again. "Now, a foolish group would split up, but since that never works on Tv, I suggest we move together." Keith said, as he smiled to Ruri.