[PP-F4] Ice and Echos (Ruri)

Keith instantly killed the captain, having slashed his neck in an instant. He spun around and had to keep all the other swords coming at him away. he hacked and slashed, killing the Mavericks and trying not to get slashed. He felt blades stabbing and slashing him as he couldn't keep them all away, yet he felt it narrow down as he cut down more and more Mavericks. After what felt like forever, he breathed heavily as his health had hit red, and he fell forward as he had finished killing all of the enemies.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ruri

The breeze finally turned toward the dock once again from the post, turning it back and the sail following the wind. The boat had eventually hit land as Ruri rushed onto the boat to find her brother. "Keith... Keith?" She shouted aloud as she tried to find him. The winds picking up, but not to take off again. She smiled as she found him. It wasn't very good though. he had been laying on the deck of the ship. Face flat. She had to carry him somewhere safe so if anyone were to come back Keith and herself wouldn't be killed due to his low health and his unawareness due to his unconsciousness.

Keith blinked a few times to get his vision straight. It seemed he had been moved from the ship and under a tree. "Ruri..?" He said, as <>, <>, and <> All worked double-time to replenish his health. "Sis, are you around here?" He asked, trying to stand up.

"Yeah?" She said as her head popped out of a nearby tree. She didn't want anyone to see her in the shade and get killed but she wanted to see if anyone were to kill him, and if so if someone did try she would be in combat. She then walked out of the tree, instead of a cloak being on she had a chestplate, she had gotten from earlier. She then looked toward Keith. "Glad you woke up, finally.." She spoke.

Keith stood up and stretched, yawning as he rubbed his neck. "I... Made it? Whew... That's a relief." He said, patting Ruri on the head. "And you're safe too, little sis! Looks like everything went okay!" he then went silent as he heard noise far off. "Ru, think you're ready to became a full fledged Maverick Hunter? Because I know a place that could help us with this floor's problems."

Keith nodded and took his little sister's hand, hurriedly pulling her along as they went to the place he had talked about. "Just keep cool, and let me do the talking." he said as they hurried along. After a quick 'Walk', They came to a huge building, with player roaring around it's walls. Keith walked up to two large iron doors and knocked. "Who's there?" A voice asked from the other side. "Keith. A-Class Maverick Hunter and one other." Keith said, as he motioned to his sister. "Who are you?" The voice said to Ruri, as keith nodded to her, showing it was alright.

"She's my little sister. Believe me, sir. She can help our cause." there was a silence behinf the door before it opened, and a man at least 6'5" walked out, with his arms crossed behind his back and he held an unwavering vigilance as he stared down at the two. "So, the Yudai family tree just has a talent for being Maverick Hunters? Well, both of you come inside and we will speak." Keith nodded and did a salute. "Thank you, Captain Vice." He said, as he then took Ruri's hand and led her behind Vice. "This is the Maverick Hunter's Headquarters. It's one of the safest places in the whole game."

Vice: http://plamoya.com/bmz_cache/1/1a850346 ... 80x500.jpg

"Okay" She replied to them both as she got led behind the larger character she smiled up at him as she followed keith inside what seemed to be some kind of-- castle! She then saw torches on walls-- and millions of rooms. She had looked around the-- castle and smiled at every decoration there was there. "Wow..." She spoke as she wondered how much work was put into making this place.

"So this is Maverick Hunter's Haven. The perfect place to go for someone in our line of work." Keith stopped as they walked and watched as two players held a man in Sleek purple and black armor, who looked at Keith with a scoff before he was forced to mose again. "Vile... They finally caught him." Keith said, as they moved Vile away.

Vice sat down at a desk in the office, while Keith and Ruri took seats across from them. "So. I understand your situation. You two had a run-in with Mavericks and you wish to gain my assistance." Keith nodded and explained the situation. Vice nodded slowly and then spoke when Keith was done. "I see. This is not the only time we've had this problem. Mavericks have began using blacksmiths to create new monsters, synthetic monsters. Ones that run on steam and gears. Robots, if you will. But I digress, the fact is these metal monsters are reeking havoc in towns and killing in the name of Mavericks. So that's where you two come in."

She nodded her head and knew what she had to do. "So, This it what you do in the maverick business?" She said as she begun to talk again as she then looked to her hub she opened the map tab as she then looked around, she saw no red dots that had been monsters. only orange dot that wasn't them though it had been in the center of the main town...

"Yes. We must be the sword and shield for the week. I will personally accompany you two on this mission along with a few more hunters. We will leave soon." Vice said, as he began typing messages in his menu while keith and Ruri were dismissed. "So sis, ready for some real action coming up?"

Keith nodded and equipped his katana. "The most we can do now is get ready for it like we would for any fight. So get your gear!" Keith said, as he got his things ready. "So little sis, ready to go?" Keith asked, getting a Teleport Crystal ready.

Keith and Ruri teleported to town, appearing right in the heat of conflict. Steam-powered metal men were hacking and slashing at players, who seemed to have a hard time taking them down. Keith ran forward and helped provide support, slashing at as many of them as possible. "Be careful, sis!" Keith said, as he blocked a slash from one of the robots.