[PP-F4] Ice and Echos (Ruri)

Keith rushed into the room and saw his sister tied up. "Ruri!" He said, as he started to go over to her. He undid the tape on her mouth, oblivious to the man behind him. As he took off the tape, he saw she wasn't focusing on him and instead seemed to be looking behind his shoulder. "Ruri? What's up?"

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ruri

"That is the laughing man!" She tried to point behind him. "Ha--ha...ha..." The man said as he saw Keith eyeing him, and turning around into circles around the two... "You will never find me, yonge beings, aren't as smart as they used to be." He grinned behind the black dust and cobwebs that made him invisible. Ruri turned her head towards the sound. "THERE HE IS!" She growled as she tried to point to the figure again...

Keith heard the name Smiling Man ring in his ears. Maverick. He drew his katana faster than a blink and set it on his shoulder, letting a sword skill charge, which in turn lit up the room with a pale blue glow. "Listen up. If you give up now, then you can go to the floor's prison and serve your time. If not, then I'll have to kill you." Keith said, announcing what he always said to every Maverick. Even though, they almost always resisted.

"Hmm, let me think." Said the man, looking down at Ruri as he took the chair, he ran. He didn't look up, the voice of Ruri faded away from his ears. "Keith.... Keith... keith... ke---" Said her voice as she man ran wider and longer. She took out her sword, trying to cut the cords which had been around her. "HELP!" She shouted loudly, just enough to let him hear her.

Keith looked over to where she was being carried to. And if one thing was for sure, nothing in the game of Sword Art Online could outrun him. Nothing. He rocketed off at his max speed and caught up to the man with ease. "Ha! I guess I'll take your answer as a no." He said, sending a array of slashes, cutting loose Ruri's bonds.

Ruri stayed close to Keith after the ropes had demolished, The man turned around looking at Keith. "Fine, I didn't expect much of a runner, if your here to kill me, go right on ahead...." She says narrowing his eyes, "physique!" He says as he turns around and hops onto a roof from the ally, getting away practically. Ruri ran after her brother.

Keith looks at a warped wall leading up to the roof. He could run up it and then some. He knelt down and looked back to Ruri. "Hey sis! Come here for a piggy-back ride! Trust me on this!" He said, as he waited for her to get onto his back. If this went as he planned, Ruri would be able to help him get the Maverick.

She rode his back, hoping to not get off, She hugged him. As the Maverick looked back at the two chucking as the caught up. It then ran faster then the two, trying to get ahead, and not killed. She giggled, toward the man's face hoping he would turn back to see what the commotion was. She then stopped as they got closer, once again.

Keith ran fast as Ruri hugged his back. "Sis! Once we get close enough, try slashing him as we keep up. And once he starts to slow down, then we can both try taking him on. Get ready, we're getting closer..." keith said, as he started to get closer and closer to the smiling man.

The man stopped suddenly to accept his fate, as he saw the two, he saw life flash before him, as Keith had ran into him, with his sword.... Ruri saw the man, as he had his health drop, Ruri above his head took the chance to downwardly fall on him, with her sword.

-Battle Dice Roll-

[1-5] Miss....

[6-10] She got the kill, as the man had died into a million sparkles...

(OOC: I feel like this is fair, as he is standing in front of her... xD)

Keith gasped as she killed the man, and then she let her hop off his back. "Ruri... You... You... You killed your first Maverick! I wish we had a scrapbook for this moment! I remember my first Maverick, and golly, it's amazing to see you take up the family business!" He said, giving her a hug. "This calls for a special treat! Let's go get cake!"

Keith smirked and nodded. "Heh, if it was your birthday everyday, you could just buy your way out of Aincrad! But for now, we need to go search around the house that guy was in. He may have something related to more Mavericks. Keith said, as he gave Ruri a pat on the head. "And after we investigate there, we can go get milkshakes! How's that sound?"

"S-Sounds good!" She said as she looked around, hoping no one saw them jump off the roof. As she does so she waits for Keith to jump down too. She then sees another man walk past her, bumping into her, as he did so he revealed his face from the hood, it has a red monster on his forehead, yet he scowled at Ruri and ran away as he put his hood back on... "W-Wha??" She says aloud as she finds the one run off...

Keith landed next to Ruri and saw he stare at the dude running away. Keith tilted his head and scratched his neck as he saw the guy get away from them double-time. "What's that guy's beef? Do you know him or something?" Keith asked, looking to Ruri.

Keith looked at the piece of cloth as he tried to read it. "It's in Swedish, and it seems to be written fairly sloppily. Who ever did this must've been in a hurry." Keith originally had heritage from Sweden, making him fluent in the language while he was raised into Ruri's family after being adopted. "It says, "Find Blader an he sister. make sir they get message." keith tilted his head. "Yeesh, talk about bad grammar. This is an insult to the Swedish language."

Keith thought for a bit and then nodded. "I... Think so... Tell me, did you see anything odd about that dude? Was there anything defining about him? Be specific. This could potentially help us find someone stalking us, and possibly even who that Maverick was working for." He said, looking to Ruri.