[OP-F1][Event] Birthday Party! (May 30 - June 1)

[OOC]

She sets down a few tables in a restaurant "Thanks," She tells the manager as she plans the party and puts some balloons in some corners. She looks around and grins at it all. Hoping that this year she would have tons of guests. She put up a few more fake presents and balloons, as she let Kanya in the room to check it out. She smiled at the lovable gray pup trot into the room and run around.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith had gotten a PM from his beloved little sister telling him about a party. And if there were two things Keith had learned, one was to not ignore a party. He hurried on his way to the floor she had specified and made his way there, going to the restaurant it was to be held. He walked in and saw the younger bluenette and he smiled. "Well hey there, little sis!" He said happily, as he opened up for a hug.

She saw Keith and hugged him. "Keith! I'm glad you were able to come, and take time out of your day." She smiled at him her face brightening she was glad to have some brother-sister time. She then let go of the tight hug she grinned at him, her eyes sparkling as she saw Kanya circling around him, then jumping onto Ruri's shoulder. "Welp, It may not be my in-game birthday, but I wanted to celebrate in real life." She smiled at him again, knowing that her family would be watching over the two of them, celebrating with them, in the outside world.

Keith smiled and gave her a pat on the head. "Hehe... And don't think I wouldn't forget your present, too!" He said, as he began to look through his inventory for the gift he had made. He then pulled out a small box wrapped in blue paper with a white bow on top. "Here you go!" he said, holding it out to her.

Grim entered the floor, as he flashes through the gate, he was wearing his <> coat he had the hood down and had Blood Wing on his shoulder, "Master why are we here again?" "It's Ruris B-day, I have to come, I love birthdays." "Very well master if you say so, im going to sleep, wake me if anything happens ok." As Blood Wing curls up around his neck, she falls asleep, and starts to purr, "Again, is she a hybrid of a cat and dragon, oh well theres the restaraunt Ruri described to me." Grim walked and entered the building, "Yo, Ruri, I got your invite, happy B-day, I got your gift right here." Grim says as he materializes a bag of Col, it contained 500 Col pieces.

[items equiped]

<>

[-500 Col from journal]

"Th-Thank you!" She said as she hugged Keith, then turning to the entering man. She had recognised him, "Grim!" She smiled up at him. She was glad one of her friends could make it. She sat the blue present on the table nearest to her. "Thank you, for the col Grim!" She smiled at him hoping that they could stay and maybe party a bit. "Do you know if anyone else is coming?" She asked the two as she scratched her head and looked through her PMs.

[+500 Col to signature]

"Hmm... let me see who is nearby, it seems only one other person is nearby, Zeke is his name." "But I've sent a mass pm to all my friends to let them know to come Ruri." "Happy B-day kiddo." As Grim pats her on the head, he looks around and finds himself a free chair to sit in, he sees one and walks to it, as he sits down, he materializes a book. This book had a black leather cover, and had a crimson ribbon coming out of the spine of the book, its gold lettering said "Julius Caesar". Grim begins to read it, as he orders a «Chamomile, with Lemongrass Tea», and begins to drink it. Sighing as he reads then takes a sip of his tea.

She looked at Ragnar, "Yeah, I'm having plenty of fun, glad to see you made it." She looked over to him and said. She then turned to the gift table, seeing that Kanya had taken the gift and ran with it, now playing with the ribbons. She chased after her playful wolf. "Hey Kanya come back here with that gift!" She shouted at the fast running puppy. She tripped her now, picking her playful self up and putting her in a corner, taking the gift from her. "Silly Kanya..." She muttered as she set it down, hoping that Kanya wouldn't move it again.

Haine had luckily arrived on time, thank god! She smiled as she opened the door to where she was supposed to be at. "Ruri!! Happy birthday! You're growin'!" the bluenette gasped as she ran up to the younger girl and caressed her in a warm hug. "Err.. I don't have an item.. but a 1,000 col would do right? Hope ya' like it! You can buy some super cool stuff if you save up," she chirped as she opened up her window, adding a 1,000 col to the send screen. She clicked confirm and in front of Ruri was a "gift received" screen.

- $1,000 col subtracted from Haine.

She clicked accept. "T-Thank you my many friends!" She smiled as she turned back to them all she saw Kanya again at the table. "NO YOU DON'T!" She said paralyzed from what happened last time. She scooped up Kanya as if telling her 'no.' as she smiled at the small wolf. She smiled at her friends again as she hugged Haine. "Glad you could make it too, Haine." She smiled at her as if she was a twin and a relative to her, as if seemed they had a super close relationship.

[+1,000 Col to Signature]

Zauis aimlessly walking around with his hands in his pockets as he suddenly gets a message by a good friend of his, Grim. He opened the message and read it with a dull expression. "An invitation to someone's birthday, huh? I guess I'll drop by for a moment. But, first...." he scrolls through his inventory to see if he still had the pearl necklace he had bought one time for someone else, but their relationship had died. "Might as well give it to the birthday girl." he said calmly while holding it in his right hand while he stuck his left hand in his left pants pocket heading toward the restaurant.

Finally reaching the restaurant, Zauis walked in and shrugged when he saw everybody else. "Eh..." he grunted and focused his eyes on the birthday girl whom seemed to be enjoying herself. Zauis looking embarrassed as he walked over to her and held out his hand to her. "This necklace is for you birthday girl. Here..." he started looking away as his hand with the pearl necklace was reaching out to her.

Angel walks into the party area, still wearing his desert gear and his cloak. He took a deep breath and noticed Grim sitting in one of the chairs, deep in thought. Angel grins. Always reading. He laughed to himself as he removed the cloak that covered his face. He silently approached his friend. "Some party eh?" He asked Grim with a smile. Then he ordered a <> and sat down. "So, why'd you call me here?" He asked with a drink of his smoothie and a raised eyebrow.

"Thank you." She told the two as she collected the two gifts and put one of them on and twirled seeing how if it would fall off, or stay on, it seemed to stay on. "Well, what is your name, mine is Ruri." She smiled at the higher leveled player as she stuck out her hand, hoping to learn his name and to keep a friendly relationship with him. She then looked around the room, seeing nothing shaking, or out of place. She decided to keep the conversation going... "And welcome, to my birthday party!" She smiled toward the new character she had 'met'.

"No problem..." he slowly stated, watching the females smile on her face. He started feeling uneasy and looked at her hand which was reaching out to him. He reached his hand out and grabbed hers only to give it a little shake. "Ruri, huh? That's a nice name." the teal eyed boy smiled and stuck his hands back in his pockets. "My name is Zauis. Meh...." after telling her his name he started picturing a few old memories with his old friends whom he hasn't seen in a while. He sighs. "Thanks for having me. Though I think I might take my leave now..." he looked away.

Grim looks over at Angel, "Take a look eh, over there." Grim points over to Ruri, "Her birthday is today, wanted to have some friends here to liven the party up some." "You know me, now that im married, I don't do anymore crazy bar fights unless I have to." Grim says as he takes a sip of his tea, then flips the page of his book. And quitely reads to himself, "Fly, my lord, fly, hence! I will follow." "I prithee, Strato, stay thou by thy lord: thou art a fellow of a good respect; thy life hath had some smatch of honour in it, hold then my sword, and turn away thy face, while I do run upon it." "Wilt thou, Strato?" Grim speaking to himself, completely engrossed into his book.

"The party has only just started though..." She called after the figure, a bit saddened she looked back to the packed full room, and decided since it looked like everyone had been here she decided to open her gift. Then buying a cake quick after so. She sat in front of the Gift, wondering if anyone would notice her start to take the white ribbon off, as she begun to. She looked around after the ribbon had fallen off, she noticed no one looking at her. She sighs. many people didn't even know her here...