[PP/F1] The Second Lesson, Is Also Free

After having completed the <<The First Lesson is Free>> quest, Vie takes a moment to collect her thoughts whilst wandering the Beginning Town aimlessly with the package safely secured in arms unwilling to let go. Going door-to-door to nearby NPC stores, houses, and businesses trying to figure out through process of elimination where this Lyle Tealeaf resides so she can finally be done with Zachariah's "favors". Finally- Vie knocks on the door of a toolsmith that points her towards the shop she wants. A sigh of relief escapes her as she creaks open Lyle's door and delivers the package to him safe and sound without any sort of severe visible damage. When asked, she replies "A package from Mr. Zackariah, sir." He quickly glances over it and gives a grunt Vie considered fit to be described as appreciative. His white beard and thrown back hair slightly shines, emitting this sort of rough "hard-working man" aura off.

Lyle catches Vie staring and clears his throat as he begins talking of some recent issues he's encountered as he hopes that the redhead might be able to solve them, "Ah, yes, youthful adventurer- I've been having some issues lately with collecting rarer materials. Could you help me by gathering 3 Boar Pup Tusks? I'll reward your efforts handsomely." Vie, at the mere thought of riches, accepts the quest gladly- though in the back of her mind she wonders whether she'll be able to do such a thing as she's a new player... After some long deliberation with herself, she decides it'd be best to ask for some help. First thing's first: get some rest after a long hard day's work. She sets herself up with an inn settles in for a well-deserved night's rest. The next morning she stumbles out of bed and posts a request for quest assistance to the guild board pertaining to the guild she had recently joined.

Hello, I've recently joined and I'd like to ask for help on a quest that appears to be a bit difficult for me at my level.

If you'd like to respond to my cry for help, please meet up with me beside the quest board of floor 1.

Spoiler

Stats
Lvl: 4
HP: 80
ENG: 8
DMG: 2 (1 base + 1 skill)
MIT: 0
ACC: 0
EVA: 0

Equipment
Weapon: Rapier [Vanity]
Armor: Light Armor [Vanity]

Skills
One-Handed Weapons [R1]

Battle Ready Inventory
Consumables: Starter Healing Potions [3]

Edited by Vie
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ping. A message rang forth from a name he did not recognize. He had been taking a nap for most of the morning. He rubbed his eyes a bit and blinked a bit reading the information once more. He filtered through the guild member list and spotted the name of the player. So, the information was correct at least. He stood up from his couch and yawned.” Haine.” He woke her up from her slumber. The two had fallen asleep on their lazy day. “Someone from our guild needs help.” He brushed her hair from her face poking it slightly.

He gathered his things and stretched one last time before looking back at her. “Get up, sleepyhead.” He was already ready to go to the designated coordinates that the message entailed. Pingu was ready to go but he leaned over and patted her head. “Not today, Pingu. Stay and hold the house down.” He smiled giving her a cookie biscuit. He had his own cookie in his mouth and chewed the nutty cookie.

Spoiler

Hello, 

Haine and I will be on our way to you. Please stay safe.

Kiluia

He sent the short message to respond that he would be incoming to help her do her missions. He was a little perplexed at the messenger. The level was relatively low but he had no room to say much. He had hidden himself on the first floor for a few months before actually going out into the wild and doing things himself. 

Spoiler

Name: Kiluia
Level: 32
HP: 640/640
EN: 64/64

Stats:
Damage: 12
Mitigation: 41
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 2
BLD:24
REC:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Ra's Wrappings (T2/Perfect/Handwrap): Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Rose Prism (T2/Perfect/Light Armor): Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Eye of Rain (T2/Perfect/Trinket): Accuracy 2, Recovery 1

Skills:
Martial Arts [Rank 5]
Picking [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 1]
Light Armor [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:

Mods:
Dismantling
Finesse Rank 3

Battle Ready Inventory:
Primrose Cross (T1/Perfect/Trinket): Loot Dice 3
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

Today was another lazy day. The duo had fallen asleep playing board games in the morning. She was fast asleep until something shook her out of her slumber. She frowned, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She was always a heavy sleeper, he would've went through a bit of a struggle waking her up. Sleeping beauty sat up, her hair disheveled from being passed out for hours. "But whyyyy?" She groaned. In light of a guild member's request, she lightened up. "Alright. Give me a bit." She was not in the best mood, stirred out of her slumber. She worked quickly, fixing her hair into a braid. She equipped her battle garb and made her way out the door.

Surely enough, they'd arrived at the Town of Beginnings. The couple waited at a good rendezvous point, but the girl was nowhere to be found. "Uh... did she say where she'd be at?" Haine shielded the sun from her face, peering about in search of someone. Anyone with a guild insignia. To no avail. She took initiative, wandering off from the fountain. "Yoohoo, where are youuu?" She mumbled under her breath.

Spoiler

Name: Haine
Level: 50
HP: 1030/1030
EN: 100/100

Stats:
Damage: 16
Mitigation: 66
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 4
BLD:36

Equipped Gear:

Divine Piercer - Aqua [Weapon]: Damage 2, Bleed 1
Heart's Container - Aquilia [Light Armor]: Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Osiris's Grips [
Trinket]: Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 3]
Fishing [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 1]
First Aid [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Precision
Athletics
Purify

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter HP Potions (+50 HP)*3

Housing Buffs:

Bedroom ( Rested ) -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat

Basic Workshop ( Working ) -  +2 EXP per crafting attempt

Slime farm ( Basic training ) +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month. Must be used on a player's first post in a thread. Cooldown begins counting down when used in a post.

Fishing Pond ( Angler ) +1 material gained when fishing

Guild Hall Buffs:

Trading hall

Every member of Firm Anima receives an additional +2 EXP for each craft. +5 to salvage recovery LD's. (10+ for alchemy crystals, 6+ for others). If you are rank 9 you also get +1 crafting attempt/day. If you are rank 10 you get +2 crafting attempts/day.

Treasury

+5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Storage Vault

Allows a guild to create a Storage Vault in their Guild Page. Members can use this thread to store and withdraw items. Any items that have trading restrictions cannot be moved to a Storage Vault.

Guild Bank

Allows the Guild Owner to promote one member (or themselves) to 'Treasurer'. This unlocks access to a Guild Bank spending account.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Edited by Haine

She takes her time, stretching and making sure she was ready for another adventure rather than being out of commission or being too sore after that boar attack. Assuming a response would take a while, Vie takes her time in front of the mirror. After yawning and becoming little teary-eyed, she makes an effort to arrange her hair so her bedhead is camouflaged and brushes her teeth as to not make bad first impressions... Her interface creates a notification ping, identifying that there had been a reply to her request. After assuring herself that she doesn't look like a hot mess, she takes a disposable cup of the complimentary coffee and rushes out of the inn's front door to the quest board where she said she'd be in the morning. Around half an hour passes, no one to be seen. She looks around with her hand creating a visor above her eyes to keep the sun away. "Haine... Kiluia?" She calls out aimlessly, unsure of who either were entirely. Vie gets up on her tiptoes hoping maybe this would improve her view over the sea of faces, perhaps they'd look like typical anime protagonists or something completely standing apart from their background- to no avail. After a while she hears some concerned voices amongst the crowd and makes her way towards them.

For a second she's awestruck, a princess with lengthy blue hair and sparkly eyes paired with a white-haired male with a rather confident demeanor. It seems so... fairytale-esque. She approaches them with wide-eyed practically childish awe asking, "Might you be Haine and Kiluia?" Her voice slightly wavering as she's unable to make eye contact, as if she were unsure that she even has the right to talk to them, "If so, thanks for coming! I'm sorry if you were waiting a long time..." She pauses for a moment, reflecting on where she had been standing and what location she had sent muttering, "I may have given you the wrong location by accident..." underneath her breath. Moving on to the important topic and why they were here in the first place as to not waste too much time, "This quest involves killing some boars... I feel a bit overwhelmed as my experience in combat is minuscule. It'd mean the world if you'd help me..." She gives her best attempt at puppy-dog eyes despite knowing that they might just leave as it's 'just a low-priority quest with a low level user, it shouldn't give her trouble... She's just being overly anxious,' her internal dialogue floods her mind with her many self-doubts and insecurities.

Edited by Vie

The area was filled with bustling adventurers. This would prove difficult trying to meet someone in this area, but they would be resilient. Amber eyes glanced over to look at Haine before speaking. “I don’t remember seeing exact coordinates but then again I just left without thinking too much about it.” Eyes went back to looking at the people. His ears perked slightly as he heard his name in the distance. That had to of been their guild mate calling out. However, despite the great hearing, he could not exactly see over the sea of people. He stood on his tippy toes and placed a hand over his forehead to deflect the light to see area better.

He spotted Vie. A slender finger poked Haine in the side as Vie looked right back at the two. Her fiery red hair was a standout as he had not seen many people with that type of hair. “Bingo.” He offered a smile and a wave to the small framed woman.Howdy. Don’t fret over the small things, Vie.” He spoke to her in a reassuring voice. “Haine and I don’t mind helping out new valued members within our guild family.” He listened to her speak about the quest and pondered a moment. He had not even taken it since it was almost level restricted to him. “I understand that there are things that may feel overwhelming and it is good that you reached out. We do not mind tagging along to help you when you ask for help. I’ll step in when you call for it and Haine will too.” He slowly extended his hand to her. “I forgot my manners. I am Kiluia. Captain of Operations and Intel. And this is Haine. Captain of the Assault team. It is a pleasure to meet and assist you in any way." @Haine

Weird. How had both of them neglected to find the coordinates first? She scratched her head, that was beyond her. She witnesses a fiery red haired figure approaching her. She instantaneously recognizes the guild's insignia above her head. Would that be the new recruit, Vie? Her first impression was how adorable the girl looked, with her short stature and doll like features. She found her timidity inexplicably adorable. "Yup, that'll be us! We were looking' for ya'." She propped her hands on her hips. She listened to the girl go on."Some boars? No prob! Leave it to us." She frowned a little, sensing Vie's insecurity. "And don't every feel afraid to reach out, that's what guild mates are for! We build each other up, we're a family." Upon Kiluia introducing the two to her, she outstretched her hand for a handshake. "Yup, it's nice to meet you, Vie!" She was going to do some talking, but Kiluia had beat her to it. He was eloquent, saying all that she wanted to say. She simply nodded along with him.

Vie thanks the two internally for being rather understanding and supportive instead of belittling her or something of the sort. She hadn't actually expected them to be that way of course, given that they were willing to meet up with her in the first place. Her impression of them was of a kind, supportive, attractive power couple... Which she was upset with initially, though only for a moment, jealous that her hime had already been taken to another castle. "If you don't mind, I'm fairly certain the direction where we're supposed to be headed for this quest is over thataway," she says while using her index finger to point Northwest of the Town of Beginnings. The forestry hadn't yet been visible from here, her vision taken up by market stalls, shop windows with flashy displays, and the bustle of others. After brief deliberation, the group begins walking towards the area she had pointed to.

Vie turns around and grins at the two, now walking backwards. "I'm glad you two were willing to spare some of your time to join m-" Her attempt at idle small talk gets cut off as she trips backwards over a crack in the pavement and into a denser crowd of people that cut through the conversation. She attempts to grasp for the bluenette's hand in reaction to the sudden development that impedes her vision- it's just out of reach. Just before Vie ends up being whisked away further towards the direction she had pointed out to them earlier, she shouts "WE'LL MEET UP NEAR THE EXIT,"  over the crowd of people, though unsure the message actually reached them. She's always been rather bad in dense populated areas, often wandering far from the group in shopping centers and never being easily found as she was below average height in Canada. So she had experience in this... As Vie attempts to keep up with the stampede of people, she finds herself already at the exit towards the direction she wanted. 

He was always happy to lend assistance to fellow guildmates as much as possible to bolster their ranks and to solidify the guild into the world of SAO. Eyes followed her index finger in the direction of the starting place. Without knowing many details, he had to believe the young lass. He took long strides with Haine in tow toward the designated area to which she had mentioned.

“He…hey!” He watched the small one get separated from the two due to the large crowd of people. It was easy to get swallowed up in a moment when ones attention wasn’t fully there. Her voice rang out clearly stating that she would meet them at where she had pointed. A sigh escaped his lips. Is she going to be okay? He thought to himself. Left hand laced Haine’s right hand and off they went. He did not exactly want that to happen to her since she might get distracted, lost, or both. If it were food, she would be gone in an instant. “What an interesting little lady..” He spoke to Haine.

They both appeared together at Northwest Gate. People were bustling in and out of the Town of Beginnings. The density of the crowd was not nearly as overwhelming than the square market they were in but there was still reason to be careful. Amber eyes caught the fiery redhaired lass and he waved. His hand extended upward over the crowd and he shouted. “Good to see you safe!” The two would find themselves in front of her once more. “Ready?” @Haine

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

The idle chit chat was going well. She smiled softly at the girl named Vie, she was so... cute? She gushed on the inside. She had short, soft red hair and doll-like features, a petite stature to boot. Haine could tell she was nervous from her body language, the hesitance in her tone and the way she would shuffle ever so slightly as she spoke. She wondered how old the girl was. If she could guess, she figured she was maybe... fourteen?

Unceremoniously, the girl had stumbled and fell into a bustling crowd. There was no coming back, no way to go weave or see through a sea of taller bodies. Haine covered her mouth with her palm. “Uhhh, what do we do?” She looked at her love, her expression drawing blank. His hand slipped under hers, lacing their fingers together. They’d traversed through the crowd, somehow managing to go unseparated. It must have been the dead grip she had on him.

Finally, they’d all reunited at the end of the warp gate. The crowds thinned out around the outskirts, making it less probable for another separation to happen. “Ugh, finally! What’s with these crowds?” She puffed her cheeks, her fists balling at her sides. Without second thought, she let go of her love’s hand to clasp hers around the girl’s. “Are you alright? That was crazy!”

Vie stares out into the wilderness, becoming lost in thought for a while. Before she had gone to bed last night, she read that to the Northeast of the town there had been more forestry. Dense vegetation surrounding a river that would continue and split off into other bodies of water, either way- this sounded like the perfect place for some boars to live. Or at least that's exactly what she thought and had planned to venture towards before writing that message in the morning. She wonders whether she's wrong, whether her assertions she had made to herself were entirely based on falsities- and how perhaps she had said something wrong and will be seen as stupid as the truth unravels. A deep-seated feeling of unsurety lurks inside her.

Nevertheless, the couple appears in front of her flaunting their status with hand holding. Before she's completely able to process the situation, Vie's suddenly taken aback by Haine- whose palms encompass her's. Vie's cheeks redden, the bluenette shows concern while gushing about how insane the crowds had been. "Ahh... Yeah, I'm alright. Sort of used to it at this point I suppose, having this short stature for 19 years," she awkwardly laughs and pulls her hands away, beginning to fidget. Internally, all of the sirens are going off questioning what this gorgeous female is doing touching her so nonchalantly. 

Sure that her physical actions may seem strange or obvious, she changes the subject back to the quest. Clearing her throat trying to seem less embarrassed, "So, uhm, the quest! Yeah, I'm ready... I figure that area over there is probably the best place for boars," despite her attempt her voice wavers each couple of words, tone obviously a bit off. "Read last night that there would be some forestry and dense vegetation that would be surrounding a river and such..." As the redhead continues to prattle on trying to cover up her flushed cheeks, she goes ahead of the two and begins walking in the direction of the area she had pointed to earlier which is now visible to the naked eye.

When her hand left his, he placed his own hands in his pockets. He wandered forward as the two women conversed together. It was evident that Haine shared a concern for her. When she spoke her age, he was almost shocked to hear how she was a year younger than he was. This caused him to perk a brow. She could definitely pass off as a young teenager. He rolled a shrug off his shoulders as he investigated the direction she had pointed out for boars.

Amber eyes scanned the surrounding area trying to ensure that there would not be anyone around the that would steal her kills. “So, do you want us two to get involved with your quest or would you like us to step in if it becomes overwhelming?” Some people had different variations on how they wanted things to be done. He wanted a clear understanding of the expectations of Vie. The supposed area she was talking about was similar to the place where he had gone to get his cooking certification materials. He glanced around slightly but found nothing of use for materials. @Haine

Spoiler

image.png.45a8aeddf76abbd82b174c5cc30b83a4.png

Fail no materials

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

As they traversed out of town, the stores lining the sidewalks transitioned into thickets, underbrush, long tendrils cluttering the earth beneath. The wilderness, despite its humidity, was a sight to behold. Long trees marked the outskirts of the map, providing ample shade for the trio to walk through. All along, Haine thought of the girl among them. Nineteen years old?! Her eyes were widened. "Nineteen?!" Haine all but screeched, letting go of her. "I can't believe that." If anything, she thought the petite lass was fourteen, with her round face and short stature. The two were around the same height, however, it was an odd sight. She accompanied the adorable sword lady, guarding her back with Kiluia in stride.

As Vie prattled about the specifications, she nodded along. The mention of a river excited her. As a novice angler, she'd grown fond of being near bodies of water. "Just lead the way, Vie!" She shot the other a thumbs up. "We will be here to assist however you'll need it. You can count on us." She pat Kil's shoulder and shot him a wink.

Kiluia asks a good question which interrupts her rather lengthy train of thought that honestly probably needed to be interrupted. "Ah, I'd prefer that you step in when or if the mobs become too difficult to handle. Otherwise, you're basically free to do whatever you'd like," the redhead states, glad that Kiluia seemed to care about what she wished for. "Again- thank you for helping me. It's really nice of you to do so. I can't say that enough," she says with a cheerful tone and a meek though genuine smile towards the two. She then turns her attention back to the task at hand, determined to finish the quest as quickly as possible so they can return to whatever they had scheduled for today as she assumed experienced players were busybodies. Vie drew her rapier from its blue and silver-detailed schethe, watching the blade sort of glint as the rays of sunlight from the sky bounce off of it and the embedded text becomes visible, in wait of a provoked mob. She walks deeper into the abandoned though fruitful forest hoping the two are trailing behind her in case mobs become a little too difficult to handle while catching a glimpse of a mob on the prowl to the left of her peripheral vision. The redhead quickly lunging towards the creature hoping to get a decent hit in.

Spoiler

[Rip Ravine] ID# 159011 BD: 9, Crit! (+1) Dealing (2+1) * 2, [6 DMG] (LD: 13, +1 boar tusk)

Players

Vie | HP: 80/80 | EN: 6/8 | DMG: 2

Enemies

[DEAD] Boar #1 | HP: 0/5 | DMG: 3
Boar #2 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3
Boar #3 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3

Vie kills Boar #1

As she slashes twice at the target and loots it, its corpse falls and disintegrates bursting into millions of shiny shapes. A realization comes upon her- there happens to be a few more than one single mob here. Vie hadn't anticipated it, but apparently she's strong enough to handle one on her own quite easily- why should this be any more difficult? She continues what she had initially set out to do, the number of mobs not detering her decision.

Quest materials: 1/3

(OOC: Tag @Kiluia Seiko I believe.)

Quest materials roll edit:

Spoiler

Looting Boar #1 ID# 162398, LD: 9 Fail

Edited by Vie

He watched strike the boar with ease and he nodded in approval. She seemed to be determined in making herself better. It was always good to improve on self-worth. He abstained from collecting materials as he would prefer not to do that while she was in combat. That did not mean that he was not. “Nice form.” He glanced looking at his beloved for a moment and shot a wink back at her. He wanted people develop on their own accord and know when their threshold had reached its limit. They were not always going to be there on time and he wanted her to grow and depend on her own strength but not worry too much as guildmates were on standby and should be depended on when they were there.

The boar watched the three unsure of what to do. It stayed there biding its time. Kiluia just watched the creature move around them wary of how the adventurers would attack. He, however, did not attack and stood back a bit watching Vie execute her next choice of victim. There was nothing here that would kill her but incase he had to intervene; he was ready.

"Yes, of course!" She shot the shorter redhead a thumbs up. She still couldn't get over how adorable the other was as she rambled on about the quest specifics. She stood by Kiluia, nodding along to whatever was said. The pair had traversed the plain, up to a nice spot where boars could be found. It was a puny mob, not posing a risk to Vie. She handled it well with her prowess, the enemy squealing as its health dwindled. With a final thrust of her rapier, the thing crystalized out of existence. It was a job well done, reaping a sum of rewards. The bluenette clapped. "And that's how it's done!"

There was a boar lurking amongst the glades, aware of the trio's existence. It scurried off, deeming itself umatched for the group. Haine taunted it by pressing the tip of her finger against the bottom of her nose. She curled it up to immitate a pig's snout, laughing as it fled.

Vie blushes at the compliments despite not being the biggest fan of Kiluia, she still felt flattered by the commentary. Perhaps she can be alright with the two being a couple, though she sort of feels a sense of loss for something she never could really attain. As the boar fell and disintegrated, the others oink in some form of distress grieving its comrade... While both boars were sort of provoked by Haine's taunting, they each target Vie- upset that she had killed their friend. The smarter of the two actually analyzes the situation, thinking about how one of their friends had been killed and trying to predict what she might do next. He charges towards her, its headbutt being successful. In the meantime, the other boar attempts to attack the girl as well- but fails instead. Their actions irritate Vie quite a bit. The redhead gets fired up, her brow furrowed- something in her heart aflame. Her grip tightens, breaths become shallow- as if just in this moment a comical explosion blew her head up. Nevertheless, the girl quickly slices twice into the mob that had hit her. It drops a material that she picks up as quickly as she killed it. One creature left to deal with and the quest would be complete.

Spoiler

Boar #2 attacks! ID# 159312 MD: 7, Hit! 3 DMG dealt!
Boar #3 attacks! ID# 159313 MD: 3, Miss...

Vie attacks! [Rip Ravine] ID# 159314 BD: 10, Crit! (+2) Dealing (2+2) * 2, [8 DMG]  (LD: 12, +1 boar tusk)

Players

Vie | HP: 77/80 | EN: 5/8 (regen 1) | DMG: 2

Enemies

[DEAD] Boar #2 | HP: 0/5 | DMG: 3

Boar #2 hits Vie
Boar #3 misses Vie
Vie kills Boar #2

Quest materials: 2/3
(OOC: I thiiiink this is right?? I'm sort of... getting used to the combat mechanics.)

Quest materials roll edit:

Spoiler

Looting Boar #2 ID# 162399, LD: 2 Fail

Edited by Vie

The boar went after her again ignoring the other two. His leg instinctively flexed to engage the boar with a kick since he was used to being attacked but he restrained himself. This was not his quest as he cleared his throat. No matter, he stepped away from the boar and found himself sitting on a rock with the front of his body looking at Vie. “Looking good with your attacks, Vie. Almost done so hang in here!” He cheered for her as she went back into her fighting stance.

Eyes of amber surveyed the area once more. No particular monsters caught his attention for the moment. He gazed upon the passing by travelers who would look at them and he just offered a wave from where he was sitting. His attention was turned to Haine. “I think we should bring Vie over to our house for dinner sometime. The familiars would love to meet her. Plus I can make brownies.” He thought for a moment letting his attention drift a little.

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

"Yeah, kick butt!" Haine hollered over her shoulder, settling down onto the grass. With the looming threat of boars, she wasn't the slightest bit threatened. Vie seemed to put em' away with ease, and it was three against many runts. She gave herself enough leeway to relax, laying back on the grass. As the cute redhead went about her task, she thought aloud for the others to hear. "Mmm, bring some extra boar meat for us, Vie! Maybe we can do a cookout." She winked at the other, shooting a playful finger gun. After a moment of laying there, she used Kiluia's shirt sleeve as a clutch to stand up. She draped her arms around his shoulder from behind, glancing at the battlefield from the side of his taller frame. "She's adorableee." Haine whispered, just between the two. "I'm glad you recruited her." A gust of wind pushed a mass of blue locks in front of her eyes.

The pig whose comerades she'd killed was utterly infuriated, an adrenaline rushed throughout the creature which made its breathing shallow and allowed him to hone in on his target as well as the fight at hand. If he could communicate, he'd probably say something along the lines of "HEY, HOW DARE YOU. I'LL-I'LL KILL YOU. PUNY HUMAN," but instead the boar sort of tensed up for a moment- and then full throttle galloped towards Vie head-first, trying to get a hit in. Success! It pulled back and returned to its previous side, staying on high-alert.

Vie felt the tusks drive into her stomach, leaving scratches and scathes. She holds onto her injuries, feeling some form of loss and feeling a bit hopeless. 'It's just a one-hit boar, why should this be any difficult?' she thinks whilst her brow crinkles up a little more and her vision starts tunneling, at this point in time she should've taken a step back to breathe, but instead she ran towards the creature- watching as it moved away but unable to keep up with it. The two slashes of her sword became embedded into a nearby tree's bark instead. Vie suddenly realizes her fit of rage being- just sort of irrational. She takes a step back to reevaluate how she should handle the situation.

Spoiler

Boar #3 attacks! ID# 159342 MD: 9, Crit! 3 DMG dealt

Vie attacks! [Rip Ravine] ID# 159343 BD: 1, Crit Fail!

Players

Vie | HP: 74/80 | EN: 3/8 (regen 1) | DMG: 2

Enemies

[DEAD] Boar #2 | HP: 0/5 | DMG: 3

Boar #3 hits Vie
Vie misses Boar #3

Edited by Vie

With Haine behind him, he looked over to her with a slight smile on her face. “I didn’t recruit her really. I think she just saw our guild and wanted to join.” He looked back at Vie. It was nice to just sit and watch. Vie had missed the third boar and taken some damage. It was minuet damage but he would carefully look at her health bar to ensure that she was no where in danger. The cookout was a good idea. He would have to do that and get her to join them. It would be a celebration for their meeting and hopefully a great friendship.

“Its okay. Shake it off.” He cheered her on. It was just a motivation boost but it was better than the alternative. Amber eyes looked at the boar and watched its movements. He was trying his best to ensure she had the best odds with no outlying factors coming into play. “Lets hope she will be friends no?”