[PP-F4] Just a Game? Onto 4th.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He opened his mouth as if to say something. He couldnt tell him about the secret guild he was now apart of. No one was supposed to know, no one could know, it would ruin the point of the clan. Instead he shook his head and sat in the windowsill like before.

I would like to introduce you to my girlfriend though he points to Aoi-hime This is Aoi-hime, the girls whose saved my life almost as often as you have he then points to Shark

I know he JUST introduced himself but this is my dear friend Gills-kun......or Shark, i met him on the second floor when we were protecting Cici-chan.....speaking of which he looks over to Shark

What happened to her Gills-kun? he asked, a little worried

Shark opened his menu to check their locations.

I've sent them off on different tasks to make them stronger on subjected areas. Shark scrolls to their names and taps "Track"

Let's see here, one is on the second floor sleeping in his room... He scrolls to the other names

The other two appear to be on the first floor in the forest. He states without hesitation.

He continues to say nothing, staring out the window. He was just going to stay out of it, he didnt have a reason to get involved. The moon was almost blue tonight, but something strange was in the air as if, something might be wrong. He stayed calm and kept his hood up hoping the two of them would sleep soon. He knew what he was going to do but he would not tell anyone....not his best friend....not his girlfriend, no one could know about this. He sat and stared but listened well in case something came up, or if someone called my name and addressed me. Time was of the essence and he was definitely, running out of it.

Shark looked at the clock and realized that it was getting late.

Well, it's getting late. I better get going. It was a pleasure to meet you Aoife. Shark thanks the two as he walks out. A few minutes later he sends Ryu a message. It reads: What was up with you tonight? If it's because I started a guild then don't worry. If you happen to start a guild then just know that we got your back. You can tell me what's up. It will stay between us. Shark sends the message and continues to his room.

He receives the message but ignores it. Looking back to see Aoi-hime asleep giving him time to execute his plan to eliminate...whatever the bad feeling is. Once again he disbands the party and takes off out the window, shutting it on the way out. He was crazy enough to go it alone again in the cold again. This time he stopped at a shop and bought a winter jacket type item that allowed him to stay warm and be able to keep his cloak on. He leaves the shop and heads out toward the edge of town, engaging his "hiding" skill as he left the shop, better to be safe than sorry. He wasnt going to risk it this time, not with them at risk.

Shark got back to his room and tried to sleep. A few minutes later, he couldn't sleep. He was too busy worrying about what was going through Ryu's mind. He sure seemed off tonight. Shark thought to himself.

Maybe I'm worrying too much. I should take a walk. As soon as Shark gets to the center plaza, he spots a black figure running out of town.

Hmm. What's that person running from? Maybe I should as a little extra protection. Shark follows the person to the edge of town. He takes cover in the surrounding trees, activating his hiding and searching skills.

A few minutes of following the person, Shark finally figures out who it is. He shoots down by the edge of the tree where his friend is going.

Where do you think you are off to at this time of night? Alone too?! Are you trying to die? I told you to message me. Shark says to his friend.

Shark stared at Ryu in disappointment.

I do have that same feeling. But anyway, don't just take of on your own. If your going to something secretly, you have to at least tell me. I wouldn't tell anyone. In some of my other MMOs I play as a ninja so I stay hidden. He says honestly to his friend. Shark looks away into the sky

Seriously though, don't run away from me. I'll find you no matter what. If you happen to die, not only will you be sent back to the first floor but you will also loose everything you earned. He tells his friend in a worried tone as he looks back at him.

I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about what you were hiding from me so I decided to take a walk and saw you run out of a store. He says to his friend I hope he isn't about to do something really stupid.

Shark walks next to his friend. Listen if your going to do something stupid then count me in. I don't want you to displease your girl. She would be very mad you for leaving and me for not trying to stop you.

He scoffs at him and brushes by him.

Stand in my way.....or by side... he grabs Ragnarok's handle ill cut you down.... he says flaring his right eye at Shark. And i dont think you want to fight me as much as i want to fight you.

He continues to walk into the forest and just like a phantom, he vanishes into the snow storm turning the stealth skills on and takes off. Whats this funny feeling, why is he so mysterious, what caused him to act like this....will he ever understand these things himself?

Shark is lost in thought and torn between his 2 options. He can either go back to Ryu's room and talk to Aoi about what has just happened or he could secretly try to follow his friend. Going back and acting like this never happened was NO option. What's the better choice? Ughh! Why does he have to be like this?

Shark figured that he would like his gut decide what's best to do.

Shark then came to figure that he should try to follow his friend.

I'm not letting him slip up this time!

Shark takes to the trees and activates his Tracking/ Searching skill.

Ryu trying to hid under the cover of the snow activates his tracking and searching skill to hope he isnt being followed.

He hears a few twigs snap, but isnt fully confident on knowing if Shark is around he continues to try to hide under the cover of the snow moving as fast as the snow will let him.

Shark accidentally steps on a few twigs then jumps into the air, trying not to get spotted. He watches as Ryu sprints off trying to get away.

Has he noticed me? Is that why he is running? Shark then jumps from tree to tree following his friend.

Where is he going? I must find out and keep him safe. He says to himself with concern for his friend.