[PP-F4] Just a Game? Onto 4th.

Shark stared at the window with a poker face.

He opened his menu and saw that Ryu was still on his friends list and started laughing.

Shark looked at Aoi. I think it would be fair enough to give him a days head start huh?

I can still track his location. So what should we do next Aoi?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I walked over to the door and closed it.

I'll stay in town for a few days, do some quests. Maybe those two digbats'll leave me in peace.

No, wait. That's asking too much. At least for a few days would be nice though.

I finally got tired and went to bed, ignoring the light pouring in through the window.

I walked around the entire day and finally found a trace of Ryu. I turned on my tracking skill and saw his tracks.

So this is where you're hiding. I knew I would find you. I continued to follow the tracks and ended up at an Inn. I entered and went to the front desk and ask if they have seen a man dressed in all black and they give me the room number. I find the room and begin knocking.

Ryu! Open up! I know your there. I said loudly into the door hoping he would here me.

• 3 weeks later...

~Two weeks later.~

I walked on the roof top slowly, holding my arms out for balance while I pretended I was on a balance beam like back....

Home....

I stumbled, almost falling off the roof, but was saved by Cleo.

Thank you.

No problem. What happened?

I'm not sure. I forgot.

Wow.

I laughed.

We were in the last town of the 4th floor, as close to the dungeon as possible, wanting to move on, but something held me in place. Don't ask what it was, 'cause I don't even know for sure.

I looked back out over the frozen landscape towards the dungeon.

We hadn't joined the group that tried to defeat the boss. In fact, we steered clear of all the other front-liners for awhile.

Sighing, I sat down and lifted my face to the sky, which was clear for once.

What is it?

I lifted my right hand towards the blue, towards a freedom.

I've always wanted to fly.

Cleo blinked, then sat down next to me.

But we can't fly in SAO.

Lowering my hand, I breathed, I know, but I wish we could.

Well, we can't. Let's focus on the present and get you and the others out of this game.

A smiled tugged at the corner of my mouth.

Thank you. You're right.

I stood up and shook all my worries off of me.

Alrighty then! I exclaimed. Let's go!

Now that's the Aoife I know.

Hmm?

Cleo shook her head and got up.

Nothing. Race ya!

With that, she took off ahead of me back to the dungeon.

Hey!

I ran after her, determined not to let her win.

Standing just outside the dungeon was a figure in a black shroud,...standing next to him, a wolf, almost cub sized, Dante...a young gun, standing with his master. Suddenly i, the black shrouded figure heard the noise of running and i turned in the direction of town drawing both of my daggers. I was still blind in the ways that nothing worked right but thanks to the Blind Sense skill, i can almost double my output to senses.

I hear them master....they are within range that i can smell them....a young girl...and a wolf...of some sort Dante spoke to me, practically telepathically

Thanks Dante...im aware of it now...prepare yourself...this is an area where we could easily be attacked....this dungeon will be tough alone tho bud i spoke to him waiting for whatever was next to show its faces...mostly to Dante

I was still searching for Ryu until I realized something.

I just need to wait him out. He will return soon. He can't stay away forever. I said to myself as I thought about what to do next.

Welp... I better head to my room.

I went back to the center of town and went to the teleport gate.

Teleport! Lunar City! I said as I vanished in the light.

We ran through the snow covered forest silently.

Soon after I started to see the dungeon through the trees, Cleo suddenly sneezed.

Eww! I smell canine!

Really? Out here, I'd only expect wolves.

Yeah, but this one is... odd....

We were quickly approaching the dungeon.

How so?

I'm not sure.

Well then, I guess we'll find out, won't we?

Yep.

Slowing down, we reached the outer edge of a clearing to see a wolf and a spot of black in the white blanketed field.

There, i pointed at the "intruders" the "foul smelling ones". I couldnt tell who they were but i, sure as heck, knew someone was out there.

Dante....stay on guard...i can..."see" them, but i dont know who they are or what they want i spoke to him

Ill remain by your side and we shall fight to the death, vigilant and brave...never giving up he returned

Kill for good....and not for evil, this is so we may build i chanted

a better life for those who want it, so says the Guild.....Today we will fight he chanted back

For we are, the Eye of Night He and I finished the chant together