[PP-F4] Just a Game? Onto 4th.

I ran past Ryu with a nod of thanks.

Cleo!

Cleo appeared at my side almost instantaneously.

Here!

Go for it's other eye this time.

On it.

I distracted the beast and kept it occupied, waiting for Cleo.

Now!

I rushed in on my side whilst she simultaneously did the same on her side.

Her attack landed first, wounding the dragon's only unharmed eye.

My own attack was timed for after the beast reared back.

Stabbing it in it's soft stomach, I ran with my sword still embedded in it's hide.

Reaching the other side, I raced towards the shadows again.

I stopped next to Cleo and turned back at the battle, waiting for Ryu's assault on the monster.

Health: 11/17.

Boss Health: 6/15.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Furious with the sudden depletion of its health Schukar unleashed his deadly breath attack, sedning out a vicious gust of water from its mouth attempting to hit anything and everything. He successfully hit everything, every wall, every corner, every shadow, the beast was infuriated but it was deadly accurate, unfortunately for it, it only did minimal damage

I attempted to duck under the water and strike at the beast whilst is it charging is breath attack, hopefully this battle will end soon, or else we could end up dying right here and now. Taking a blast of water and changing my path of attack I instead hit the back end of his torso also doing minimal damage.

Ryu HP (15/19)

Schukar HP (5/15)

Watching the devastation unfold in front of me i again charged at the beast. There wasnt going to be an end, i couldnt let it end this way. I sent Dante over to Aoife and Cleo with a heal crystal in his mouth as i attacked the dragon.

I missed but the dragon didnt, slamming me straight into the ground with his claw. It was devastating and hurt pretty badly...at least from my perspective.

Ryu HP (13/19)

Schukar HP (5/15)

I looked up to Dante nosing my arm to get my attention.

He has a heal crystal! Use it!

He dropped it onto my outstretched palm and ran back to Ryu's aid.

Heal.

Instantly feeling better, I jumped up and ran back towards the battle.

I leaped over the beast, slicing it's back as I flew through the air.

Landing on the other side, I whipped around in time to see the dragon stagger back from Cleo, who stood next to Ryu.

Health: 17/17.

Boss Health: 4/15.

I used Cleo as a brace to help me stand.

Thanks girl, go help....stay with Aoife and Dante...im about to do something stupid i said rushing towards the boss and slashing for its chest. Another clean hit, the boss would die soon at this rate.

The dragon unleashed another breath attack and hit me clean in the chest. There was not attempting to null the damage...a clear hit took me down to the yellow zone.

Ryu HP (10/19)

Schukar HP (3/15)

I watched the dragon tumble onto the ground...what a pathetic opponent. I grabbed Ragnarok from the ground and used the big purple skill i learned during the boss fight between me...and Ignis. I lashed out at the boss hoping this would be it. It wasnt the last hit but is sure was a good one.

Suddenly the dragon whipped its tail at me, sending flying almost taking out Aoife but i crashed in a wall...

Aoife....you need to finish this NOW.....or else this could be our end i screamed to her from the wall.

Ryu HP (8/19)

Schukar (1/15)

I watch her miss. I stood tall and charged at the beast, screaming at the top of my lungs hoping this...that this would be the conclusion of Schukar the Water Dragon.

I was suddenly taken down by a rouge claw attack that threw me into another wall...reaching the red and a dangerous place to do it in.

Schukar HP (1/15)

Ryu HP (6/19)

No....not her. I raged out. I would not let that happen again, i promised myself. I lashed at the dragon again with all my might.

RAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! i screamed as my blade turned i bright Silver color and i decapitated the boss Schukar causing a screen to pop up as he was destroyed, he exploded into multiple crystal shard as a message popped up

Congratulations, You have Cleared the Fourth Floor appeared as a message running the length of the boss room

A message popped up in front of me.

Item received: Boots of the Shadow Dragon, you movement becomes muffled when walking or running, Hiding skill increase by 1 point.