[PP-F4] Just a Game? Onto 4th.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He keeps the sword aimed at the darkness where Shark sit.

There's no crap to cut, the games graphics wont allow it he yells towards him. If you step out into the open, or turn around and leave, i wont have to attack you...

This is NOT what he needed right now, this level....something is wrong and Shark isnt going to stand in his way...not now...not ever again.

Shark finally steps out but he is holding his shield (Holy Cross) for protection.

I have the same feeling as you do. I'm not trying to stop you. I'm trying to help you. He says to his friend. Shark can't stop thinking about the path his friend is choseing.

I'm here to help you save yourself.

He continues to point his sword at Shark.

You can help by going away and leaving me to finishing this game... he shouts. If you really want to stop me you will fight me and you will not hold back....and i can tell if you do. He kept the sword pointed at Shark.

I built that sword....i know all its weaknesses and its strengths....so draw it and we'll see who's worthy of completing it for real.... he yells hoping he's being intimidating

I DONT NEED YOUR HELP he shouts I NEVER NEEDED YOUR HELP.....YOU CANT HELP A MONSTER ON THE VERGE OF FEEDING AND YOU CERTAINLY CANT HELP ME

He takes off in the opposite direction of Shark cloaking ducking and hiding throughout the trees hoping to lose him. He knew Shark would follow, so he laid out a few traps in the quick time he had. He wouldnt let Shark help, there was no point, he would just get in the way.

Shark felt like he just got stabbed in the heart by a sword with a width that's twice his size.

Why? Why is he like this? Shark fell over backwards and stared at the sky as he left his friend run away.

It looks like I have to resolve to my back-up plan. He said to himself.

Shark got up and went back to the room where Aoi is sleeping.

Shark knocked on the door to her room. Hey Aoi, you there? It's Shark. I need to talk to you about something important. He said with a depressed tone.

I was silent for a moment, feeling distant and betrayed.

Upon hearing the knock again, I stumbled across the room from the window I'd been staring out of, drying tears I'd never again show.

Never again.

I reached the door and yanked it open, seeing Shark standing there with his hand raised, as if to knock once more.

In a flat, cold voice, I inquired, This is about Ryu-kun, isn't it?

Shark stood in front of the door. No one answered so he went to knock again but then the door flew

Yea. It is. Shark said in a depressed tone.

I was taking a walk about an hour ago when I saw a dark figure start running. I went to follow it and was eventually caught. I tried to help him but he kept yelling at me. I am really concerned for him right now. Shark said in a depressed voice. Shark looked at Aoi's eyes.

Are you ok? Were you crying?

All of a sudden Ryu is hanging by his legs from the ceiling.

She has been....for about an hour now.....why are we talking about me now? he asked very puzzled.

Shark.....when did i go outside.....ive been up here the whole time....whats going on? He says dangling from the ceiling like a monkey. He was very curious...why would i go outside at this hour, and why would i after what just happened to me. He still had the bad feeling something was going wrong.

Wait Shark...! he exclaims before falling from the banister and face planting into the floor. Ouch.....what was i wearing....outside i mean? he asks.

After you left, Aoi-hime fell asleep....i couldnt so i decided to work on my athletics and acrobatics skills.....i dont understand how i went outside when ive been up here the whole time he said sincerely looking back and forth between them rubbing the back of his neck.

Was i wearing anything...? he asked sitting up. And Shark.....you are my best friend...why would i EVER say mean things to you?

he looks over to Aoi-hime And....Aoi-hime.....why would i ever leave you....my life goal is to protect you...i would NEVER abandon you for anything....What is wrong with you guys? he asked very curiously. Now he KNEW something was wrong this time.

I passed out in the snow when i entered the floor, and I STILL havent recovered, why would i EVER go back out there this late? he asked as well

I guess you'd think that I'd be crying tears of joy right about now, huh?

Yeah, no. The weeping and damsel in distress thing never caught on anyways.

Now? I'm just angry.

I rose my hand, face contorted in fury, and struck him.

Ha! That felt good.

A part of me screamed at me to stop, but, as that part of me was already dying. I easily smothered that last little ember. Now, I'll just be cold as ice.

I smirked.

I hope you realize what you've started.

His head jerked to the side. He had been struck by her. He stood suddenly and in the shock he was aware he was in, backed slowly up to the window and kicked it open.

I know what ive started.... he steps onto the window sill Something that should have never started to begin with. He said smirking....the last one he'd ever show. He flipped his hood up and jumped backwards out the window. He caught the windowsill one floor below and climbed up past the window again. His Hiding skill engaged and he ended the party furiously this time. He looked out upon the city. This time.....no one...wil EVER know who i am.....good bye everyone. He had a quick flash of the everyone he'd come to meet, love and trust...and they burned in his memory. He shook his head then jumped to the next roof, taking off ad a break-neck pace. This game....will be mine....no one will stop me. He activated the Stealthing skill and the effect of the the Cloak of Darkness. The Black Shroud was back....this time...his mission...to stop the Player Killers...and finish the game...alone! No more friends....not more relations...just him...and his instincts. Good Bye....Emotion....he knew he was a reject since the real world....here...was no different. Game....Over!