[PP-F4] Just a Game? Onto 4th.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dante followed right behind us. I allowed her to pull me but i slowed her down enough because every second of running one, made me feel nauseous, and two made me feel like i was going to trip and fall on my face.

Why are we running Aoife...i dont understand the rush! i exclaimed to her as the animals caught up to us

With that over, I was quickly struck by the beast.

The dragon raced across the room in the time it took my eyes to widen and reached it's head over, violently grabbing me by the shoulder in it's gleaming white teeth and flung me across the room.

I hit the wall with a grunt of pain.

Darn it! We just started and I'm already hit that hard? Jeez!

Health:15/17.

I lashed out at the dragon as well attempting to put my own spin on the techniques ive just begun to learn. Even tho im blind doesnt mean i cant fight but it is an inconvenience.

The dragon let out a large roar of pain as i inflicted minimal damage, but enough to grab its attention, but then is lashed out at me with its tail, sending me across the room and sliding to a stop, i was able to block it, but not enough to stop the on coming damage.

Schukar HP (14/15)

Ryu HP (18/19)

I leaped up, running across the room towards the beast and dug my sword in it's gleaming blue hide.

Cleo ran up behind me and scratched at it's right eye, then ran back into the shadows.

Whilst it was distracted by it's eye, I took my sword out of it and ran over to Cleo.

Thanks.

She flexed her claws.

It's what I'm here for.

Health: 16/17.

Boss Health: 12/15.

Schukar not furious as he takes another hit lashes hit tail across both Cleo and Aoife. The dragons blow hits hard knocking both Aoife and Cleo into the wall nearest to them doing critical damages.

Dante runs over to me and helps me to stand, guiding the way, he and i rush at the boss hoping to get there in time and do some more damage. The sword charges red and i lash out striking the beast in the arm as Dante bit the creatures chest doing more damage than i thought we could.

Schukar HP (10/15)

Ryu HP (18/19)

I rushed the dragon whilst it was distracted, but I wasn't quiet enough.

When I was a few feet away from the blue beast, it turned on me and lashed out with it's claws.

I backed away holding my arm.

At this rate, we'll just die in here!

Health: 13/17.

Boss Health: 10/15.

The big bad beast lashes out at Aoife and Cleo with its claws and Ryu and Dante with its other claw. The Claws collide doing another critical strike to both sets of teams.

I attempted to lash my sword at his sword, hoping to null any possible damage. In an attempt to null the damage i was able to hit the creature landing another hit on his arm.

Schukar HP (8/15)

Ryu HP (16/19)

The dragon came down on Aoife with a large vicious clawing attack charge green then unleashed the attack but I ran in front to take any damage attempting to deal some back and keep Aoife alive longer than she may think she can at this point

I successfully blocked the attack but was unable to deal any damage at all...but at least Aoife was safe...for now.

Schukar HP (8/15)

Ryu HP (16/19)