Jump to content

[PP-EV-F10] Dungeon of Eschaton


Recommended Posts

Spoiler

ID: 187736
LD: 12 // 47/40 - Spectral Soldier 1 Freed

"Whew, thank goodness we had another method for holding the boss up..."

Hearing Baldur's words the blue armored player gave a nod, turning his eyes back to refocusing on the first soldier he had assisted with freeing. It looked like his other teammates were doing the same, and by the time he got there the chains looked so frail that they could break at the lightest touch. "Alright this should do it..."

Puling his right arm back Calrex closed his hand into a fist, targeting where the chain looked to be the weakest. A single link had a rather large crack all the way around, and one part had a fragile gap that could give way easily. With a calm breath he steadied his arm before launching his punch forward. The strike slammed into the link, almost exactly where he wanted, giving more than enough for the chains to burst, vanishing in a series of floating lights, "One down for now, two to go."

Spoiler

[3] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 102/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[1] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:117/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[1] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 76/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[2] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 146/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 158/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1570/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides | HP: 1,067/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 | [DoT: 178 DMG] (1/2) [Burn-Timer(36)] (0/1) | [STUN IMMUNITY] (1/3) [FROZEN (+36 DMG to next attack)]

Hel is unable to act while Frozen.

If there are spectral soldiers, Hel heals herself to full when she hits 50%. Hel must be stunned or have healed during the last turn to attempt freeing a soldier.
Spectral Soldier 1 - 47/40 LD 
Spectral Soldier 2 - 0/40 LD
Spectral Soldier 3 - 0/40 LD

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ID#188304 LD:3

While Hel was still frozen, the rest of the team rushed forward and managed to, as a combined group, free one of the soldiers. It took all four of them, but Baldur thought perhaps he could get one more free before Hel thawed.

He was wrong.

The gaijin samurai rushed forward hot on the heels of his kouhai, Calrex, but just as soon as Baldur grasped the chain, breaking some ice free from the links, Hel seemed to come to life. As soon as she started moving, Baldur leapt backwards, not wanting to risk being the one who finds out what happens when she doesn't like someone being there.

Putting his hand back on his katana handle, he watched as her health bar began to climb again, though it seemed to be a long animation and may give them an opening to continue freeing soldiers.

Tsk. If only we had gotten one more before she could move again.

They had dropped her health pretty far, if they got another good round in with another stun or paralyze, maybe they could finish her off.

But then her health continued to rise.

"Foolish mortals. You dream of challenging a god?"

Hel stood from her throne, and as she did so, energy drained from the souls chained up at the base and flowed into her, completing filling her health bar.

Baldur's breath caught for a moment, and then Night's DoT's ticked them back down.

Okay good, she Can still be killed.

The goddess of Niffelheim did not attack them though, it seemed all she was going to do was heal now.


Spoiler

[3] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 103/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[1] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:117/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[1] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 76/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[2] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 146/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 158/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1570/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides | HP: 2786/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 | [DoT: 178 DMG] (2/2) [Burn-Timer(36)] (1/1) | [STUN IMMUNITY] (2/3) [Hel Takes the Heal action and heals herself for 100%, then the DoTs ticked]

Hel is unable to act while Frozen.

If there are spectral soldiers, Hel heals herself to full when she hits 50%. Hel must be stunned or have healed during the last turn to attempt freeing a soldier.
Spectral Soldier 1 - 47/40 LD 
Spectral Soldier 2 - 3/40 LD
Spectral Soldier 3 - 0/40 LD

@Hidden @Crozeph @NIGHT @Calrex (we have skipped Yuki's turn this round)

Edited by Baldur
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Paralysis? NIGHT looked at her companion blank, just as one of their other squad members dove in to unshackle the soldier proper. Sure, she herded consumables of the sort; it just so happened that on today's excursion, she hadn't stocked any of the sort in for use mid-combat. Hell, she hadn't even thought it would see much use in a fight such as this.

"It'll be easier if we just focused on the essentials," she stated, eyes already scouring the environment for the next lost soul tethered to the boss' make. The woman brushed passed the assassin, picking up her pace to rush over to her target. Though she'd been distracted by the conversation, she'd still managed to catch their bulwark's form and thought it helpful to have followed it in destruction. A lean backwards, her fist raised, she slammed it right into the rustiest part of the metal, the weight of her entire (digital) body behind her devastating movement.

Spoiler

FREEING SOLDIER #2

ID: 190055 | LD: 15+5 = 20 | progress -> 23/40.


[3] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 103/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[1] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:117/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[1] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 76/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[2] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 147/167 (+1) | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 158/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1570/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides | HP: 2786/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 | [STUN IMMUNITY] (2/3)

If there are spectral soldiers, Hel heals herself to full when she hits 50%. 
Hel must be stunned or have healed during the last turn to attempt freeing a soldier.

Spectral Soldier 1 - 47/40 LD 
Spectral Soldier 2 - 23/40 LD
Spectral Soldier 3 - 0/40 LD

Link to post
Share on other sites

Her words were heeded by none, causing her to shut her mouth. She had forgotten. She had no say in anything. The only reason she was allowed around was because of Yuki's pity on her. The only voice that was spoken in reply was the brisk and brutal one of NIGHT's. The woman was very condescending in any chance that she could get. 

'I guess i'll just stick to the original plan then.' She began to continue picking at the links of the chains holding down the soldiers. Unlike NIGHT, she hadn't seemed to figure out how to do it very well. Hardly making any progress on the chain, she didn't feel like she was contributing very much in this battle.  She was a damage dealer, not some person to break them free of chains. Funny enough, most people would suspect her to be someone who was adverse in breaking free of confinement. 



190148 LD:6

[3] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 103/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[1] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:117/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[1] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 76/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[2] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 147/167 (+1) | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 158/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1570/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides | HP: 2786/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 | [STUN IMMUNITY] (2/3)

If there are spectral soldiers, Hel heals herself to full when she hits 50%. 
Hel must be stunned or have healed during the last turn to attempt freeing a soldier.

Spectral Soldier 1 - 47/40 LD 
Spectral Soldier 2 - 29/40 LD
Spectral Soldier 3 - 0/40 LD

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a few more strike and all the soldiers will be free of Hel's chains. The party seems to take their sweet time doing it but some things are to be considered... the essentials that Night stated. 

He dashed forward, katana hidden from the sight of the goddess "this isn't even a challenge, we're just not in a hurry" he told her. Three of them had already struck the chains and Crozeph added one more, things can get pretty tedious if Hel's HP went up again. "You're not gonna be able to free them that way" he told Hidden. "This is how you do it" he raised his katana and a quick downward swing met the chains. A groan was heard after the attack landed and it seems he didn't do much also except making one of them react with disappointed 

"Was that a groan of disappointment or pain?"

ID: 190321 LD: 9+1=10

[3] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 103/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[1] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:117/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[1] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 76/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[2] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 147/167 (+1) | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 158/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1570/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides | HP: 2786/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 | [STUN IMMUNITY] (2/3)

If there are spectral soldiers, Hel heals herself to full when she hits 50%. 
Hel must be stunned or have healed during the last turn to attempt freeing a soldier.

Spectral Soldier 1 - 47/40 LD 
Spectral Soldier 2 - 39/40 LD
Spectral Soldier 3 - 0/40 LD

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

ID: 187736
LD: 20 // 20/40 - Spectral Soldier 3

With one soldier freed, it looked like the others had moved to working on the next NPC that remained captive. Calrex's eyes quickly darted between the boss and to the soldiers, taking note of the status of the chains as it went on, "Definitely seems like freeing the soldiers is our top priority. Especially with the fact Hel's health has climbed back up."

He saw that the second soldier's chains were barely clinging on to each other. As a reult, the Ultramarine Knight figured that even another person breathing on it would free the person, and deemed it a better idea to move onto the final captive, "I'll get started on this one!"

Sliding to a stop the deep blue armored player quickly glanced over the bindings, finding a single spot he figured might be best to start from, "Here, pull this taut..."

As the soldier added tension to the chain he gave a calming breath, pulling his arm back as his eyes focused on where to strike. Hurling his fist forward it slammed solidly into the link he was aiming for, a massive chunk of it breaking off, "Not much more and you should be free."

Spoiler

[3] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 103/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[1] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:117/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[1] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 76/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[2] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 147/167 (+1) | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 158/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1570/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides | HP: 2786/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 | [STUN IMMUNITY] (2/3)

If there are spectral soldiers, Hel heals herself to full when she hits 50%. 
Hel must be stunned or have healed during the last turn to attempt freeing a soldier.

Spectral Soldier 1 - 47/40 LD 
Spectral Soldier 2 - 39/40 LD
Spectral Soldier 3 - 20/40 LD

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Good idea, Cal-kun!" The gaijin samurai said with a smile.

Baldur rushed up behind his kohai, sword in hand, and struck soundly at where the ultramarine knight had already done severe damage. Sparks flew wildly, and the chain seemed to cut, but the cut itself was too clean, and not large enough to let the link out. It would need to be bent just a little bit more before the soldier would be freed.

"Tsk." Baldur spat, annoyed. Just a little short again. Perhaps the orange girl had been right and they should have tried to kill Hel before she had a chance to activate her abilities. But they might have been just shy of enough damage there as well.

"We're almost there. Yuki-chan, get one of the soldiers free, I think you've got more than enough hate lead, and we can try to get the last one free if one of us procs a CC."

ID#191490 LD: 18

Spoiler

[3] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 104/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[1] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:117/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[1] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 76/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[2] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 147/167 (+1) | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 158/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1570/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides | HP: 2786/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 | [STUN IMMUNITY] (2/3)

If there are spectral soldiers, Hel heals herself to full when she hits 50%. 
Hel must be stunned or have healed during the last turn to attempt freeing a soldier.

Spectral Soldier 1 - 47/40 LD 
Spectral Soldier 2 - 39/40 LD
Spectral Soldier 3 - 38/40 LD

 

Edited by Baldur
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Why'd the fight feel like it was going over in waves? Waves of focus and distraction; the chains she had been busy watching her assassin counterpart fumble over were suddenly pulled taut, towards their master at the center of the arena down below. NIGHT huffed, disappointed that their jailbreak had been slow, too slow. "You stay here and get ready to break it," she ordered Hidden, skating down the side of the cliff face she had hung directly above.

By all manners her route should've been direct, strike true. Alas, in a flush of darkness, somehow tripping her at the very last second, she could only feel the ground, not ready to have catapulted herself forward in a herculean vault. She'd stumbled, faltered, only managing to jog towards the witch herself, and by the time she'd attempted a connected blow when Hel wasn't looking, the player had already been caught out of place.

Fuck. Too bad.

Spoiler

HEL

ID: 192761 | BD: 4+1+3 = 8 | Attacking Zajcica.
| 400 - 232 = 168 DMG
 | thorns: 135 HP -> Hel


NIGHT

ID: 192762 | BD: 1 | tfw being clowned on 


[3] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 104/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[1] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:117/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[1] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 76/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[2] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 146/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 158/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1402/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides HP: 2651/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 | 

If there are spectral soldiers, Hel heals herself to full when she hits 50%. 
Hel must be stunned or have healed during the last turn to attempt freeing a soldier.

Spectral Soldier 1 - 47/40 LD 
Spectral Soldier 2 - 39/40 LD
Spectral Soldier 3 - 38/40 LD

Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that was surprising

He just saw Night fumble as if someone left a banana peeling in her track. Hel's health went up, and his guildmates are still trying to free the others. He was confused, how was she able to do that? it seems he wasn't paying enough attention to what the goddess can do or he knew... he was just being a dipshit at the moment. "We need to keep her pinned so we can seamlessly free them" he thought, trying to keep in mind the flow of battle.

He ran forward, leaving the prisoner he tried to free and dashed towards Hel "Hassou Toubi"  he read about it somewhere, a speed that enabled someone to leapt on boats so fast. Crozeph copied it, leaping at the chains despite having no acrobatics in his skill set. 

"Right between her-" he took one final leap near Hel and unleashed [Iai] effectively stunning her. Crozeph fell down with a loud thud, it was harder to regain balance with such momentum made "all right, what's next?"

ID: 192763 BD: 3+6=9 CD: 2
Crozeph dealt 21 x 11 = 231 - 50 = 181 damage to Hel
Hel is [stunned]

[3] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 104/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[1] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:117/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[2] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 68/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[2] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 146/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 158/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1402/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides HP: 2651/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 | 

If there are spectral soldiers, Hel heals herself to full when she hits 50%. 
Hel must be stunned or have healed during the last turn to attempt freeing a soldier.

Spectral Soldier 1 - 47/40 LD 
Spectral Soldier 2 - 39/40 LD
Spectral Soldier 3 - 38/40 LD

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

ID: 193005
LD: 20 // 40/40 Spectral Soldier 3 Freed

"Whew, another stun. Nice, this should give enough time to get you free."

With the current boss mob stunned yet again, the bluenette saw the opportunity to finish off what remained of the restraints on the third soldier. At this point it didn't require more than a bit of effort for the chains to finally release.

Grasping just above the weakened chain, the Ultramarine Knight planted his feet into the ground, hoisting it over his shoulder and turning away so that the restraint became taut, "On three I'm going to need you to pull away from me alright? One...two...three!"

Throwing his body forward Calrex gave a forceful breath, seeing the soldier also heave in the opposite direction. The chain rattled for a moment before he felt the link in the chain start to come undone in bursts until finally bursting into pieces. Taking a few stumbles forward he turned around, seeing that the soldier's spirit was freed, giving a sigh of relief, "Only one to go..."

Spoiler

[3] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 104/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[1] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:117/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[2] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 68/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[2] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 146/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 158/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1402/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides HP: 2651/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 | 

If there are spectral soldiers, Hel heals herself to full when she hits 50%. 
Hel must be stunned or have healed during the last turn to attempt freeing a soldier.

Spectral Soldier 1 - 47/40 LD 
Spectral Soldier 2 - 39/40 LD
Spectral Soldier 3 - 40/40 LD

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 "You stay here and get ready to break it." The woman ordered from her. Before she was even able to protest, NIGHT moved ahead leaving her to the chain. Pouting slightly, she awaited for things to transpire. She watched as Crozeph charged forward, stunning the woman. Taking her chance, she struck the chain, finally breaking it. The solider mouthed the words, "Thank you," before his spirit drifted upwards and faded from view.

"About time we got to get things started." She stood, dropping the chain to her feet. Brandishing a dagger, she faced the opponent. Hidden liked straightforward one on one combat, so having to free the soldiers had been rather annoying, but it was finally to just fight. 

Hel wouldn't last, the team would rip her to shreds. In fact, it wouldn't even really be a challenge. Just a few swings and they would get to continue on. Hopefully the next fight wouldn't be just as tedious. 

193869 LD:6

[3] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 104/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[1] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:117/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[2] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 68/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[2] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 146/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 158/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1402/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides HP: 2651/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 | 

If there are spectral soldiers, Hel heals herself to full when she hits 50%. 
Hel must be stunned or have healed during the last turn to attempt freeing a soldier
.

Spectral Soldier 1 - 47/40 LD 
Spectral Soldier 2 - 40/40 LD
Spectral Soldier 3 - 40/40 LD

Link to post
Share on other sites

Crow ran up and managed to stun Hel once more. Baldur hadn't even realized the immunity timer had expired. Well done my friend. He truly was proud of how far his oldest friend had come in the relatively short time since they had become reunited. Then in rushed the orange cursor girl and Calrex, freeing the last two of the imprisoned souls.

Hel was stunned, but Baldur could see the simulated cold fury storming through her eyes. This was the final phase now. Did she have some kind of special ability to use, or was this it?

"Alright, time to kick this into gear!" He whirled his sword like an out of work power ranger and stepped into the motions for <<San Ge>> and then his new blade cut through the underworld skybox, revealing the nebula beyond, and tore a chunk out of her HP. Not as much as if he had charge still up. He only hoped they had enough energy left to whittle her down.

"Time for an all out attack!"


ID#194276 BD: 5 (hit) CD: 5 (no regen)
San Ge: 24*15=360 RAW -50 MIT = 310 DMG Dealt

[3] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 93/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[1] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:117/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[2] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 68/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[2] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 146/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 158/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1402/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides HP: 2341/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 |  STUNNED [0/3 Stun Immune]

Edited by Baldur
Link to post
Share on other sites

You'll never see it comin' ♪

No more involuntary simping soldiers, Hel is gonna get whooped this time. Crozeph ran, making with way for a follow up attack as Baldur tried to slice the goddess with his katana. "have a taste of Skadi's agidyne and bufudyne" he uttered. multiple gashes and marks of slices appeared on Hel's left shoulder yet Crozeph only did one motion. 

It took only a few seconds for the cuts to burst into blue flames but Hel was from the underworld or so the mythos say so Crozeph added the final touch from his attack. Flames started to harden and cover her left arm from shoulder to her fingertips. This should be enough for the others to chip in more damage.

So far the fight got dragged only by the soldiers healing her, it made him think if the next opponent with have this kind of tactic again, it would be troublesome. 

ID: 194280 BD: 9 [critical]
Crozeph dealt 21+1 x 15 San Ge = 330 - 50 MIT = 280 damage to Hel
[Burn?] activated
[Freeze?] activated

[3] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 93/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[1] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:117/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[4] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 56/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[2] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 146/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 158/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1402/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides HP: 2061/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 |  STUNNED [0/3 Stun Immune]

Link to post
Share on other sites

So, no one saw that, right?

It didn't matter; with their hostage's chains neatly broken into, all that was left was the punching bag at the center of the arena. NIGHT spotted their target's conditions shift slightly, overcome with a will to see if her blade would speak more to fruition again. From her position overshot of striking Hel, a quick two-step bounce was enough to realign her in sight of the boss; one dash forward sent the player towards its location, executioner raised and hopes high for its priming.

Jack fell silent when its owner grazed the monstrous woman, choosing only to etch a signature hatched red and white tear into the figure's side. And though NIGHT clicked her tongue in annoyance, she fell back, almost slipping, to clear the field for her companions, allowing them to take aim and strike as she wretched herself free of Cardinal's hold.

Spoiler

> GALAXY DESTROYER

ID194366 | 3 + 6 - 2 = 7 | -> Hel.

| 13 - 1 - 2 = 10 EN
| 25 * 13 = 325 DMG
| 325 - 50 = 275 DMG


[3] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 93/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[1] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:117/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[2] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 68/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[3] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 136/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 158/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1402/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides HP: 2341/3,000 (-275) | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 |

NOTE: Haven't updated Hel's HP yet because I'm waiting on Crow's post.

Link to post
Share on other sites

With the chains broken and the soldiers freed, they were only left with Hel. The others in the party immediately took advantage of this and began to strike with quick precision. With Hel's HP quickly draining and no way to restore it, it was time to finish this drawn out battle. 

Following the other's lead, she came from behind, backstabbing the boss and draining her HP even further. At this rate, only a few more attacks and she would be reduced to nothing. Her actual fighting prowess was next to nothing. If needed, she could heal the amount of damage the boss dealt easily. Pulling out of the boss's reach, she watched on in anticipation, awaiting the next prime opportunity to strike. 

It seemed as if Yuki had come to a standstill, but with her focus on tanking it didn't matter as much. Violet eyes onlooked the scene, the blue-haired boy would be making his move anytime now. 

Quote

ID: 194395
BD: 8+6-2=12
DMG: 23*13=299-50=249 DMG

[3] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 93/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[2] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:107/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[2] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 68/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[3] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 136/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[0] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 158/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1402/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides HP: 1537/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 |

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

ID: 194750
BD: 6 (Accuracy +4 / Evasion -2) = 8 // (18+5) * 15 - 50 = 295 Damage to Hel

Sword Art <<All Might>> + Charge: -17 EN / +1 / 142 Remaining

"Alright, all free, that just leave you..."

After freeing the third soldier, the armored blue player turned to face the quest boss in front of them, giving a calming breath as he lowered his stance, right arm puling back. The Sword Art energy of <<All Might>> swirling and focused around his striking arm as the Ultramarine Knight felt his body get locked into the assisted system, his eyes trained on his target, "Let's wrap this up and move on to the next part of this quest..."

Launching himself forward Calrex felt his entire body rocket forward as <<Charge>> kicked in, pulling him into striking range of Hel in moments. His right arm shot forward, the punch landing square against the side of the boss' face before the attack's duration expired. With a swift retreating kick he backpedaled into formation once again, "It's still got a lot of health left, but at least it isn't recovering..."

Spoiler

[3] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 93/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[2] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:107/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[2] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 68/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[3] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 136/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[2] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 142/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1402/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides HP: 1242/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 |

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The team pounded Hel as if they were trying to send her to the underworld... which they were already at, he supposed. Whatever the analogy, her health was rapidly dropping. He was feeling confident about this fight, but then a thought crossed his mind as he realized this was the first time they had let their CC of the boss lapse. They didn't really know what she was going to do. Was she going to heal to full again? Was she going to unleash some super move?

"Now you die!" She screeched, as death whirled about her and she racked suddenly massive, scythe like claws across Yuki, but her armor held and the thorns damage she reflected seemed even larger.

"Way to go, Yuki-chan!" Baldur called out to the tank even as the claws raked and sparked across the shield.

Baldur himself went in on the boss in the opening, unleashing his <<San Ge>> attack once more and dropping the boss even further, but she didn't heal back up.

"We've got this!"


ID#194956 BD: 3+8-2=9 (hit) CD: 2 (no regen)
San Ge: 24*15=360 RAW -50 MIT = 310 DMG Dealt

ID#194957 MD: 8+3+1=hit
Hel Deals 400-232=168
Hel takes 135 damage from Thorns!

Spoiler

 

[4] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 82/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[2] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:107/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[2] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 68/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[3] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 136/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[2] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 142/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1234/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides HP: 797/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50 |

 

 

Edited by Baldur
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's fine. For some reason, Cardinal had decided that, just in case no one had seen NIGHT stumble from earlier, she'd put on another show for them in due spirit of the occasion. Like they hadn't been fools to have challenged the dungeon without coming in fully prepared --

Oh wait, was that only applicable to NIGHT?

She ruminated on this when her rush into the centerfold only garnered her a missed strike. The force of following through with Galaxy Destroyer was great, even as she attempted to redirect it diagonally elsewhere once Hel had started to shift, bending to the wills of her team mates' attacks. And though she could've sworn the tail end of her strike would've grazed Hel just enough to nick her health bar, the white faded away from her vision, and there went her chance for a proper attack launched.

Bull. The player huffed, shuffling away from the chaos, watching as the others fell into the action, where she could not.

Spoiler

ID195140 | BD1 | wow


[4] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 82/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[2] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:107/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[2] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 68/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[3] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 135/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[2] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 142/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1234/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides HP: 797/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

ID: 195267
BD: 10 (Accuracy +4 / Evasion -2) = 12 // (18+2) * 15 - 50 = 250 Damage to Hel

Sword Art <<All Might>> + Charge: -17 EN / +1 / 126 Remaining

The boss' health was dwindling at a particularly rapid rate as blow after blow after blow rained down, striking true and continuing to eat away at her health bar. The Ultramarine Knight gave a small sigh of relief at the sight, "Good, this isn't going to be a grueling battle. Hopefully freeing the soldiers did a good enough job of preventing whatever other tricks this boss might have from triggering."

Clenching his fist once again he did a double take for a quick moment as <<All Might>>'s Sword Art energy almost instantly formed around his fist once again, the energy even beginning to leak out from the upper opening of his gauntlet, as if it were some kind of turbine. Giving a small smirk Calrex faced forward, locking onto Hel as he rushed forward, arm drawn back. With a single blow his strike slammed into the boss' face, a single red critical number flying through his vision.

Sliding back the blue armored player gave a calming breath of release, readying for the next opportunity for him to strike again.

Spoiler

[4] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 82/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[2] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:107/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[2] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 68/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[3] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 135/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[2] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 126/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1234/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides HP: 547/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Less words more action

It could end worse for him, run out of energy and rely on doing basic damage. His energy regeneration was quite low compared to his previous build but no use moping about it for now. 

Calrex and Baldur did their best to drop the health further but it seems Hel won't give up on giving them hell of a long battle. Crozeph sprinted as fast as he can, coordinating his movements with them. it would be better for him to adjust to what they do than waiting for an opportunity to cut in as if they are in a turn-based game. 

The katana was lowered and he was about to strike he- wait did Night miss? He was pretty sure the reach was enough but Hel's health went down after Calrex's blow. "A blessing from the Allfather I guess" he thought. 

Multiple lines appeared as Calrex slid back, Crozeph had moved in with his [San Ge] and proceeded to make Hel flinch as the lines finally dealt damage. "One more push-" he looked around and tried to see who can land the finishing blow "Medea! kill her quick!"

@Hidden

ID: 195268 BD: 3+6=9 [success] CD: 9 [+3 EN]
Crozeph dealt 21 x 15 [San Ge] = 315 - 50 = 265 damage to Hel

[4] Baldur-san | HP: 1560/1560 | EN: 82/144 | MIT: 49 | DMG: 24 | Absolute ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | BH: 78 | Conc (3/3) | Parry (2/2) | QChange (3/3) | Zanshin Equipped
[2] Hidden-hikoku | HP:1405/1405 | EN:107/124 | DMG:23 | MIT:79 | EVA:4 | ACC:6 | VAMP OFF:140 | HLY:8 | BH:70
[3] Crozeph-Kun | HP: 1180/1180 | EN: 59/106 | ACC: 4[+2] | DMG: 18[+3] | EVA: 2[+2] | MIT: 45[+30] | FRZ: 1 | BRN: 1 I REC: 1 | BH: 30 | LD: 1
[3] NIGHT | HP: 1550/1550 | EN: 135/167 | ACC: 6 | DMG: 25 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 7 | BH: 77 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | LD: 5
[2] Calrex-kun HP: 1805/1805 | EN: 126/176 | DMG: 18 | MIT: 116 | ACC: 4 |  EVA: 3 | ACH: 0.5 | TNT 1 | Stonewall
[8] Zajcica-chan HP: 1234/1570 | EN: 110/136 | DMG 2 | MIT 232 | EVA -1 | BH 78 | THRNS: 135

Hel - The One that Hides HP: 282/3,000 | DMG 400 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 50

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...