(OP-F1) Treasure Hunter

The town was slightly quiet as the cool breeze combed through his hair. not having much to do he was going to spend the

night at the Inn.

I wonder if there's anything interesting around here? He wondered in his head. it's been at least a week since he acquired the Anneal Blade from the quest and it's becoming his personal favorite. He wanted to go to the dungeon, but he knew that it would be kind of foolish to try to take it on alone.

What if I can find a friend if I take a party type quest? the idea seemed rather appealing to him.

He continued to walk through the night's street deep in his thoughts.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He heard a voice somewhere, and when he looked up he saw a man standing close to him from the bench. No sooner than that he got a request blip on top of his left eye. He opened it to see a quest about finding the Amulet of Eunus at the Ruins of Eunus. He frowned for it was a Roman name that he read in his textbooks. But he thought about it and he looked at the guy still standing there. He grinned at him with a warm gesture.

Well I guess you could say that this is perfect timing. Mind if I ask your name? He asked warmly.

He accepted the invite, but he started to get the chills like someone or something was watching him. He quickly

glanced at his side and saw the Diner buzzing with other players. Easy place to chase someone off for a while.

Then he turned to Kay with the same smile as before.

Well, before we actually start why don't we get something to eat

at the Diner? The bill will be on me. He offered not showing of being focused on

anything particular.

He laughed as well as they head to the diner. Night pulls up the menu with his hand and started to browse the Map.

He frowned when he couldn't find the ruin, even though it was still on his quest section waiting to be accepted. Reluctantly

He accepted and the landmark of where the ruin was at lit up on his map.

He dismissed the menu after seeing the location and ordered some medium rare steak.

What are you getting? He asked to start up a random conversation. Just like he thought, he noticed a group of shady characters slipped past the plaza where they were standing just moments before.

Well apparently it's in the deeper part of the Forest. There's a quest requesting to bring an artifact that rests inside the tomb. However, the only issue is that it can be very dangerous and there might be others trying to get it as well. He explained in the message. He took a bite of the steak and savored the taste.

This world never ceases to amaze me. He thought. Then he gave the coordinates to Kay through messaging.

Kay grinned as the server brought his order to him. A tasty looking sandwich and a glass teapot filled with a clear orange liquid filled flowers and fruits. As he set it down Kay listened to Nights words. As he typed out a message he said loud and clear "I got us some juice."

His message said "I can't say I'm familiar with this area but then I've barely left town. What do you think the problem is?"

He said loud and clear as well.

I appreciate it. He accepted the drink and took a sip as he sent a message as well.

Honestly it's the plants... had bad experience with them, but the real problem that I'm concerned is that there may be others who are not so friendly.

"Both I'm afraid" He messaged as his face dropped into an almost empty expression and took another sip of the drink. Then he messaged again in a brighter tone.

Would you mind if we leave for it after this? It'll throw whoever's on our trail off and it'll give us a headstart. He asked.