(OP-F1) Treasure Hunter

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Did you follow me again?" I asked with sarcasm as i cracked a smile while thrust my sword through a skeleton's skull. The numbers were starting to dwindle at a fast rate with everyone helping out. Even the PKer was helping out by striking at the skeletons. We finally battled our way to the archway that was big enough for a Giant to walk through, but the skeletons were slowly following us. The PKer took off out of the complex and disappeared in the forest.

Smiling at his big brothers question while slicing at the skeletons with ease swiftly taking my big brothers skeletons also while smirking back at him. "First Cone, first served big brother. And yeah, I followed you again! Cause your always leaving me behind! I like adventures!!!" I said it as if I was hyped.

"Through here is where we needed to go." I directed as i kept my sword in my hand. Then we went inside, but it was really dark so i couldn't really see all that well. On the left side of the wall which i used to guids me throughout the place. An interaction came up asking if i wanted to activate something. i pressed the ok button and a torch lit up the dark and dusty corridor. However it only lit up a small portion of the corridor.

I continued following my brother because I had no idea what was going on. We we went inside and the place was really dark and my big brother lit a torch that barely lit the room as my expression went dull as I covered my mouth from preventing a chuckle at the failed attempt to lit the room. "Heh.....heh" I looked around the place with my big brother.

Noting what Kay was saying, yeah i would have to agree with him. i looked on the ground to see anything that would be a pressure plate, but with all the dust and dirt on the ground i couldn't find any.

"Watch out you step on, and try not to lean on the wall so much." I said as i took. my own advice and stood close to the wall but i kept my distance from it. We ventured down a little further into the dark corridor without too much trouble.

While entering the dungeon, I see all the hidden doors and hidden traps all done and said to myself,

Has someone or some people already come through here?! Should I run further in and look?

I ran in deeper in the dungeon, holding a teleport crystal in my left and and my beginner sword in the right.

Looks like there have been people that have crossed paths with this dungeon.. I should go meet up with them, Hopefully they're friendly.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Thanks to the new guy, most of the traps were sprung. However that also made the corridor much more crowded with the spikes from the walls and ceilings. We traveled in a tight spot as we maneuver around the traps and finally we came upon a chamber with three different doors. There was one door on each wall, including this one we just came from. Making this technically a four way stop. I wanted to go right, but i figured to see what the group thinks.

"Which way should we go?" I asked them as i lit a torch next to us and this time i could take it off the wall.