(OP-F1) Treasure Hunter

With Thirag quietly walking beside Night as the crack of dawn shined it's brilliant light throughout the field. The forest soon consumed them as they went deeper into the forest. The plant mobs were beginning to wake up, but Night ignored them and kept going.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After noticing the uncomfortable tension in the air, i took a deep breath to calm myself down. I glanced at them over my shoulder at the group that seems to keep getting bigger without. me even realizing it. I didn't really mind, i just never expected this to be honest.

But we finally arrived at our destination. The ruins was huge with the walls aged and taken over by nature. Pillars. that dotted the vast courtyard were either on the verge of falling or have been broken off and now lays in rubble near the main body..

"This is the place." I said calmly as a small group of skeletons approaches us from the entrance to the ruins. I drew my sword as i casually walked up to them.

PKers just showed up from a bush and one tried to swing at me. Without even hesitating I sliced him in half like he was butter as he shattered into tiny pieces. A couple of skeletons also tried to attack me from the side, but I sliced both of their heads clean off their spinal cord.

The courtyard is starting to get rather crowded as the skeletons tried to swing at me but they moved too slow that they missed just because i walked forward. I killed whatever skeleton got in my way as i approached the huge archway into the ruins. One of the skeleton lunged at me from the side, but i simply just grabbed it's skull and disconnect it from the spinal cord.