(OP-F1) Treasure Hunter

Not really saying anything nor taking his eyes off the spot, he backed off into the NW direction of the field. His face grew grim as the last of the wolves lunged at Zel. He gripped his sword tighter as he became a mixture of confusion and irritation.

Zel, finish things up, we need to start moving... He said rather coldly.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zelrius stopped and Eyed the random boy charging in

Then ran back to help him as a pack of wolves alone is dangerous for many people.'

He yelled back at his companions Hey wait up! That guy needs our help!

Quickly reaching the pack he begna fighting his way through wolves too.

Again he saw the red cursors on the hill, and it's getting a lot closer. Almost to where Zel and the kid is at. Fear gripped his throat and he once again charged to help out.

Sorry Kay, but things is about to get serious in a minute! He called back as he slashed through multiple wolves down already.

As they were fussing, he went to check out the hill with his sword gripped tightly in his hand. He didn't get within ten ft. when a big blonde hair man let out a battle cry and dashed out of the bushes with his mighty battle axe held in his hands. Night barely had time to parry the attack, but his feet got lifted off the ground and was knocked to the side a good bit. Then he immediately knew the guy, with the red cursor over his head and his battle axe in his strong hands, there's no doubt.

Thirag? Is that you? He asked, and the attacker seized his movements. The PKer looked straight into Night's eyes.

Kid? Still kicking I see! He boomed out a laugh as he sheathed his axe.

As Clarence killed the last of the wolves Zelrius turned to see red crystals getting increasingly closer. Now he heard a loud and annoying laugh from behind and turned to see Night knocked over.

Knowing him He'll be fine. However, This guy and I might not be so lucky...

QUickly he opened up his menu and sent Clarence a party invite then told him

Accept it and let's move!

He turned to Night

Need help there?

Night smiled as he sheathed his sword which is now chipped. Next thing he knows he gets bear hugged by the big guy and lifts him from the ground.

OK... Air please... He wheezed from the pressure. Thirag set him to his feet and looks over to the group. He starts walking towards them in a warmly manner, but he stopped his tracks.

You go kid, they would most likely attack me if I showed up before you do. He said as he folded his hands behind his back. Night nodded and they went back to the group with Night leading. When he sees Zel he held his hand up letting him know that everything is alright.

As everyone gathers, Night introduces everyone to Thirag.

It's a pleasure to meet you all, I'm glad that the kid here finally got friends. Found him almost torn apart trying to take on the floor's boss. He teased. Night's eye twitched in annoyance.

What are you doing out here Thirag? I thought you went to the second floor with the others? Night asked. Thirag shrugged his shoulders.

I had the gang hang back at Urbus, while I came back to check up on you beings you were out cold last time I saw ye. He explained.

Getting a message from Kay, he can understand why they'll be uneasy around Thirag.

Well, former PKer to be exact. He stopped after he got up to the second floor. I messaged back. Then Thirag clapped Night's shoulder and made him winced but ignored it.

So, where are you four heading at this late of the hour? He asked. Night cleared his throat to get his attention.

I believe we were under the impression that we're in a hurry, the sun is already fixing to come up pretty soon. This time no more delays, is that alright with you guys? Night asked attempting to be nice, but he still had that cold tone in his voice.