(OP-F1) Treasure Hunter

I rubbed the back of my neck as i took a deep breath.

"Well, its not like we're stepping in a gold mine at least that's what i know. Now as for what we came here, its an artifact known as the Amulet of Erunus for an artifact collector. However there's a slight catch, there are some high level creatures here in some of these rooms. That door number one had one of those high level monster in there." I explained.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zelrius nodded, His footsteps soundless against the stone below their feet as he walked back away from the door and towards the group in the center of the room. He looked around wondering if any of them had a high enough detection skill to pick the right one and have enough brains to be sure about it. The "Brains" part wasn't a problem for anyone in the group as far as Zelrius could see.

Looking at everyone else I said I'm not good at searching for stuff or strategizing a good plan, so i'll leave it to you. I'll stay at the front to obliterate any monster who comes this way, if you think i'm being selfish for the EXP I couldn't care less. I grind on monsters each day. If you'd like to go to the front, be my guest. I said looking at everyone, and no I am not trying to show off

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

I re-thought what I said and announced We don't have time to waste, i'll stay at the front for now, for anyone else that wants to come to the front, I won't mind. I'll stay back. I told them while trying to hurry this dungeon up, I grew tired of all of this nonsense. I thought that I was being.. a bit rude to everyone talking in this tone.. I sighed and just waited for them to say something.

Rageagumon

I looked towards Kay while having my blade in my right hand Are you really sure you want to go with such an obvious trap? It may not be a trap or it could be a trap.. either way. If you press it i'm ready to obliterate any monster who comes close to us.

Rageagumon

I looked at the group, it seems they were thinking to press the button or not Yeah, press it. I'm ready for the worst, you are too aren't you Shade, Zelrius? I looked at the both of them and then the group Everyone is ready right?

Rageagumon

"Knowing the rules and laws of this game, if it IS in fact a trap, then I can't imagine it'll be too difficult considering we are on the 1st floor. Not to mention everything in here is mediocre thus far at best. I say this as ready as we'll ever be as I don't ever stock up on supplies and to wait to press would simply be a waste of time." He said then nodding as confirmation that, yes, push it.

I looked at Zelrius as he spoke about pressing the button Well, me and Zelrius are in favor of pressing it, anyone else? We're sorta wasting time here.. I'm sure we can handle it. Press the button, Kay. I looked at everyone while explaining then looked at Kay determined to press the button.

Rageagumon

Zauis looked around at the group as he nodded his head in favor with everyone else "I think we should check it out. Let's just keep collected when we do. Don't have regrets when we do this." he said in a calm yet brute tone while he shrugged a bit tugging on his jacket that seemed to be a little tight around the shoulders.

The wind felt like it shifted on us, but that wasn't the case. The floor had opened up to a big black hole and we fell straight into it. The pressure was rather rough on me as the wind tore through my clothing and hair. I clenched my teeth and thrust my sword into the wall, but even then I was still descending but going slower. I kept going down as I cleaved a line into the wall, then after I fell like 20 feet, I came to a halt and just below me was a stone floor that looked like no one has been through here in ages with all the dust and sand on the floor. There was another hallway here!

As the whole group fell in this dusty, stone floor. We had no idea where to go So.. here I thought it would be monsters.. except.. it's a rusty old stone floor... which apparently has a lot of dust which is pretty usual if you leave something for quite the damn while...

Rageagumon

Zelrius groaned, sat up and rubbed the back of his head. he looked around to see others around him then looked to his health. It didn't drop as bad as expected as he caught on a wall and started running down it, but then quickly lost balance and fell. He sighed in relief over the fact in which there we no monsters down here to drain his health away.

(Zelrius: HP 10/17)