(OP-F1) Treasure Hunter

He paid the bill just like he said he would, even though it kind of left him very little, but then again he wasn't too worried about it. He casually walked pa the table and looked back at Kay with a smile on his face.

Are you coming or what? He already knew the answer, but he had to to drop the suspicion for anyone who might be watching them. With that said he switched his Anneal Blade with his old one Longsword.

No way I'm going to risk losing that sword like I did last time at the Dungeon.NHS thought to himself with sarcasim.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(There is more to the thread, just look into the Unexpected Interactions thread.) He walks out of the Diner and walked through the west gate. However he paused and looked at the time on his menu. He looked at Kay for he seemed confused.

We have to wait on someone for a minute. He explained, even though he knows that there maybe pursuers, he already gave his word to meet him here.

Zelrius walked outsside noticing that The Boy he'd just met was standing a little distance away, He kept walking to meet up with him.

We going now?

Then he noticed the Third name that he hadn't noticed before

Who's this? He said pointing to what other people would see as air but to him it where the third name was.

He nods and clears his throat.

Yeah, first we need to go to the Forest NW from here. Hopefully we can get there before dawn. He fingers the hilt of his Longsword as he starts walking along the road.

After the party was well out of sight of the village, Night breaks the awkward silence.

Hope you don't mind a little Ruin Expedition. He remarked with a little sarcasm in his voice.

Hope so. I haven't been in an actual dungeon for a month now, Only grinding the monsters out in the wild.

He finds this rather odd. Going with some random people into a dungeon

What if they're PKers trying to lure in some new feed... His expression changed into worry and concentration as he thought this

He cracked a smile and laughed under his breath.

I suppose it can be one, but it's not the tower that's for sure. He commented as continued to finger the hilt of his sword. He can't shake off the feeling that something bad is going to happen.

Just hope it isn't Thirag... He mumbled as a pack of wolves stalks the party from a distance.

He chuckled at the comment, then another wolf had lunged at him. He simply flicked his wrist and the wolf was cut down before setting it's teeth on him and scattered into a million particles. He noticed that he saw a few red cursors flickered somewhere on the top of the hill. Not really sure if it was just a glitch, he sent a message to both Kay and Zel.

Be careful, there might be more to it than it appears. He only hopes that it's just a glitch...