(OP-F1) Treasure Hunter

Kay groaned as he sat up. The he got a REALLY irritated look on his face. "How do we leave?" He asked. Then looking down the corridor he pulled out out his hammer and like those before looked down and then he got an itch on his back. It said "look up" so he did he saw a red eye. It dropped to the ground revealing a BIG spider. Kay blinked and the he panicked and threw his hammer at it. It hot and dropped its HP slightly. Then it got up and glared angrily at it. It charged!

[Health 10/17]

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking my sword out of the wall, i charged to intercept the spider's path. Which i successfully accomplished, but i couldn't react fast enough as it rammed into me dragging me with it. Thankfully my weight slowed the spider down a little.

Night: 22/25

Spider: 28/30

I examined the place and started to think harder No.. Guys.. this trap.. IS A SPIDERS DEN! LOOK UP! A HORDE OF SPIDERS! I told them what I thought and told them to look up. A horde of spiders were coming our way I don't want any of you to get hurt.. cuddle up in a corner. Now! I started to chant Almighty power that resides within my soul, give me strength to lay waste to these pitiful creatures and protect my friends! DARK... JUDGEMENT! Black Aura engulfed my surroundings, myself and my sword. My sword started glowing dark black with black flames. Black Flames of hatred.. I too was engulfed in black flames of hatred. I dashed up to the mobs and shouted Go to hell you spiders! I ended up slashing each and every spider that was seen and that was in the horde. (Note: I ran up the wall to kill them)

I sheathed my sword, everything became normal, I jumped backwards, causing me to fall down. I looked at them and said Now what do we do.. I asked them a question that no one could seemingly seem to answer. Man.. What do we do to get outta here..

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

"It's a trap right? If someone survived it wouldn't they be rewarded with a way out..." I think to myself then start feeling the walls. After a bit my hand goes into a small hole. "AhHa!" I yell and pull a lever, opening a small tunnel to the right. "Coming?" I ask as I start going into the tunnel.

(Lol Rage stole my skill move, just a different name.)

Zauis listening to his pal Clarence seeing that they he had found a tunnel I shrugged as he said let's go. Seeing that Kay followed after him it made me feel like it was the best thing to do also. Following them in the tunnel I notice the tunnel had a slimy gooey substance hanging around it. "This doesn't feel right...." he said calmly while looking around the tunnel carefully.

My eye twitched as I noticed how slimy the ground was getting and it was starting to get very hard to grip the ground. Then my eyes widened as I realized just exactly what this devious tunnel is!

"Look out, there should either be an Ooze wondering around this tunnel or a group of Lizardmen!" I warned as I still held my weapon firmly in my right hand.

Seeing everyone lose their grip and start sliding I tried to maintain my stance but it fails, I flop onto my back while sliding down the tunnel that seemed rather long. Putting my hands behind my head I yawned as we slid down the huge tunnel hoping it wasn't a huge trap awaiting us ahead because we would be defenseless since were all stuck together sliding. "Guys let's just pray that were not falling into some damn death trap.....what did you mention brother? Lizard men?" he said worriedly.

Zelrius got up quickly as the others were talking and fighting the Spider. He ran up the wall, Then turned around and ran back down to gain momentum. Activating one of his favorite sword skills he runs forward slightly jumps. He is then sent forward by the blade and right into the spider.

[Zelrius]

[spider]

(SON OF A ***** I ROLLED A FRIGGIN Two!)

Yeah-! Most likely! I said as I tried to guide myself through the slippery tunnel. This kind of reminds me of going to a water park and sliding on those big slopes with all the bending and trying to stay on. I smirked just thinking about it, but as I was thinking about it, the tunnel bended to the right and then to the left. Next thing I know I'm really mistaken to be in one of those slides. Then just ahead of us were scaly humanoids that looked very much Lizardmen. I smirked as I drew out my sword and sliced one of the lizard's legs off as I went past him. He fell to the ground and started to slide down with me.

• 2 weeks later...

Zelrius merely hopped over the slope and continued the attack on the spider. When he landed on the other side of the large hole he slid down to get under the spider, In doing so, he succeeded. He got under and stabbed it abdomen, but was harmed in the process.

Zelrius 17/19

Spider 24/31

(WOOT 5)

• 1 year later...