[SHOP-F1] Phoenix Nest

He didnt have the time to sit back as his another customer arrived in his store, walking towards him in a hurry and placing 4 more materials on the counter. He accepted them while looking at the bracer she had mentioned '' Of course, its for sale anyways. That will be 750 col. '' he answered as he took the item from the glass case and placed it on the counter.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, with the 4 mats Ruri gave to him he was working on her order. This time being lucky, he managed to craft the order at his first try both with her mats and with the first craft of the day

Item: Breastplate

Item Name: You can decide

Description: Small details of blue put into the silver piece of armour, it brings a colder temperature around the user. Made of an iron-like material.

Effects: -2 Opponents Battle Dice

With the last material in his hands, he wanted to make a good one this time.. Something useful, even an uncommon was okay for him.. But he seemed like ran out of luck, 3 fail craft out of 4. This was going really bad for him. Since he was out of materials, he left the shop after finishing his work.

As I walk into the Phoenix nest blacksmith shop . I raise my hand and greet Elessar "Hey. How are you doing" as I approach the countertop. Placing my Sword down on top "I know that you gave me this sword, but I prefer one-handed curved blades could you rework this into a one-handed Curved Blade It's not that I'm not grateful for the sword. It Has Helped me out a lot It is just a little too different for me" As I Start scratching the back of my head "Or do I need to bring new materials. If I want a new sword Or col"

He greets the player and places his hands on the counter. '' I don't really think thats possible.. But if you want a new weapon, you should bring materials with your order because im out of mats right now. And too lazy to gather for myself. So, if you want a new weapon you need to bring materials. ''

"You're right , I should go get those materials might bring back some extra so you can keep working" I turn around And Start heading towards the door "What would be the best metal for A one-handed curved blade" I started thinking Out loud what I want the blade to be Made of. Then it hits me "isn't there a special plants That have thorns made of metal . I cannot remember what floor. It Is On Though" i cross my arms for second to think "Would you be able To make a sword out of those?" I said as I turned around remembering to get my sword