[PP-F-3] A Day with May

Today the sun shined brightly today but it wasnt your typical day. Today was going to be filled with mischief and possibly killing monsters, havent figured that out yet but im sure she and i will come up with a plan for the rest of the day. I waited for the small girl with the pretty brown eyes to show up in the tavern. Things have gotten a little bumpy since she and i first met...and i wasnt sure if i really wanted her to be my girlfriend or anything...i am still...on the verge of deciding on what to do yet. I pushed the thoughts away and focused on the plans for today, seeing it was just another day, in another life...inside of a video game that its, but a beautiful day none the less.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pulled my hair into a purple mass of hair and got ready for the day. Today will be filled with laughter, fighting, and fun, a day with my friend Ryu. On this warmer day I put on my black cargo shorts and a fitted white T-shirt. I equipped my items I needed for the day and set out. When I walked outside the air was warm and the sun was shining, perfect! I met Ryu at the <>

I decided it was an ok idea to play a harmless little prank on my friend so she new i was ready for the day. I hid behind a wall waiting for her to enter the door and upon seeing her with her beautiful purple hair i turned the corner and screamed RAWR at the top of my lungs expecting on of the loudest screams from anyone ive met in games so far

I was literally rolling on the floor with laughter. I couldnt even bring myself to apologize at this point in time. After about five minutes i regained control over myself.

Im sorry May...i couldnt help it...i just needed a laugh after a day like yesterday i said very apologetically Please dont be mad at me, i didnt mean to scare you that badly honestly

I walked over to her and very light punched her on top of her head.

May...you arent really crying...i have a sister at home who used to do the same thing to get me in trouble...you arent fooling anyone but yourself i said to her ruining her joke against me. I picked her up and stood heron the floor like the big girl she was.

Now...are we ready for the fun to begin? i asked with a smile

Well first i thought we could do something mischievous like go into a bar and get kicked out by the tavern mates whom would chase us down the block i started

Then i thought we could hit a field, or the dungeon to do some level grinding, after that we could get something to eat i continued

And after that well....i might have something special to do...but we can head back to my place to sleep the night away in my bed...if thats ok i finished listing the ideas

She grabbed my hand this time, taking charge was pretty cool of her. She started asking questions immediately and i turned to her.

Make the biggest scene you can right here with me, start a fake arguement about nothing and ill play along, someone will get curious and ill start the bar fight, after about five minutes, take off out the door and ill follow closely behind i whispered to her quietly looking around the tavern to see who was inside

Ok, i whispered back. Why do I always have to do it! Why can't you for once? I yelled rather loudly at Ryu, attracting people's attention. I'm the one who always does it, me NOT you. Ever! I'm sick and tired of it! I give him a shove for a dramatic effect and wink at him. Now I had almost the whole bar looking at me until a man walked up to Ryu and I. Is he bothering you dear? He asked.

Suddenly i turned around my fist lighting up a bright yellow and i decked him in the face sending him back a ways.

Mind your own business buffoon!i shouted at him then i turned to May

And Why do always have to make me look bad in public, i hate you i winked at her and began punching other people the tavern as it suddenly erupted into a huge brawling fest.

I made an excited scream when the bar became a zoo. I went to go help Ryu but someone tugged on my ponytail. I turn back and look up to see a bulky man standing over the top of me with an angry look on his face, he must be the owner. I laugh nervously and say Ya know? I was just leavin' so, bye! Before he had the chance to stop me I yelled for Ryu and darted out the door. I looked back to see if Ryu was coming.

I punched one last guy in the face and heard her scream, that was my cue to get out. As i ran i slid underneath the owners legs and darted out the door as fast as my legs would carry me but on the way out i lifted May into my arms and ran as fast as the skills would let me. Again we ducked into an alley and hid underneath my cloak like the last time. The men passed by in a hurry expecting us to have kept going. When the coast was clear i pulled my hood back and noticed that May and i we so close that out noses touched. I wasnt sure what to do in that instance.

Well...hey there... i said shyly but flirtatiously

Hi there... We were so close to each other, I made a plan. I kissed him on the forehead gently but after two seconds I pushed his head backwards with my hand, making him look up and ran. I laughed as I ran away, smiling. Today is starting to be a good day I thought to self as I passed through another alley way. I made my way into the clearing and stopped, looking for Ryu. I hope I didn't hurt him I said with frown. How would that hurt him you dummy? I shoot back at myself. I started to run back to the alley way.

Bu the time she had gotten back i was gone. Pranks were the best thing ive ever done. I was having the tome of myife with this girl and i didnt really want it to end. Once back at the alley i could see the puzzled look on her face. My hiding skill being so high was such a great advantage. I walked up behind her completely unnoticed, grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. I kissed her lips gently and when i broke off i said:

Gotcha... then i grabbed her hand and dragged her out if the alley Now c'mon we have a whole days worth of activities to finish

His hiding skill was quite high, so I didn't see him. Ryu grabbed my shoulder and before I could say anything he came in and kissed me. I smiled when we started running out of the alley way. He just kissed me! I thought as all at once my worries dissipated. We ran to a field full of unsuspecting boars. I pulled out my sword, looked at Ryu and nodded. I got into after about two of them. My sword swinging, almost weightless in the air. I turned back at him and smiled. Best day EVER! I shouted before I made a loud whoop.

Suddenly we were surrounded by four boars and the day got a little worse. I drew my curved sword and let lose an attack so quick i wasnt sure if it was accurate enough to hit.

Battle die 9 light crit) (total damage 2)

It totally was enough to hit the darned thing. i cut the boars side and turned in time to block another. Today was going to be a very interesting especially with how the boars were frenzying

Battle Commence

Hp

Ryu 35/35

May 11/11

Boar 1 4/6

Boar 2 6/6

Boar 3 6/6

Boar 4 6/6

I got into my battle stance and stood behind Ryu, eyeing the boars. I sprinted at the first boar but it dodged my attack. Cunning little thing aren't you? I thought as I gave it the evil eye. I looked at the one that was creeping towards me from the behind. They were obviously planning to both strike at me together. When they both came forward I jump as high as I could, like I did at the bar, and they headbutted each other. I flipped in the air moved out of the way.