[PP-F-3] A Day with May

With her confidence spewing forth from her body i ran at the last remaining boar and leaped over Mays head in an attempt to do something magnificent.

Roll 8 hit)

I brought the sword down in a stabbing its chest, inflicting some damage but not nearly enough to kill the beast.

Thanks for giving me the strenght to carry on May i said directly to her as i continued facing the boar like a mad man

Ryu 20/35

May 7/11

Boar 1 dead

Boar 2 4/6

Boar 3 dead

Boar 4 dead

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing she was so determined to fight, i was going to give the same dedication to my fight as well. Taking the iron curved sword in my hand i ran at the beast determined to kill it with no issues.

Battle die 1)

I guess i failed to pay attention because the stupid pig hit me again. I needed to focus and focus hard or it would be the death of me quickly.

Ryu 18/35

May 7/11

Boar 1 dead

Boar 2 4/6

Boar 3 dead

Boar 4 dead

I noticed that Ryu kept being attacked by the boar we were fighting. If I didn't step in soon, he would die. I charged at the boar four more times, missing each time. I kept striking the boar, him taking no effect, until Ryu recovered. This fight wasn't going as planned.

Mayonaka 7/11

Tjis was getting tiring and i was so close to finished. I had to put my game face on and grip my weapon pretty tightly. Iunged at the boar with plenty of force behind the blade itself

Battle die 1)

Another missed attack, but i was able to dodge the boar before it got any closer to killing me than it already has.

Ryu 18/35

May 7/11

Boar 1 dead

Boar 2 4/6

Boar 3 dead

Boar 4 dead

It was a clean cut, giving it enough damage to weaken it for me. I took up my sword and ran at the thing determined to hit it with a mighty blow.

Battle die plus concentration skill = 2 damage)

With a wondrous strike i cut the boar in half.

Grabbing Mays hand i dragged her back to town as fast as the game would allow me to. Once back i scolded her for about an hour about not listening to me. But i forgave her for it and told her i was glad she stayed to fight

Ryu 18/35 (another material added)

May 7/11

Boar 1 dead

Boar 2 dead

Boar 3 dead

Boar 4 dead

After the fight was finally over Ryu dragged me away from the scene and through the town. I laughed when he started scolding me for fighting with him. It was funny until I noticed his health wasn't in tip top shape. Ryu you need to rest, you took a beating back there. I say, concerned about him. It was my turn now to scold him about how he should watch his own health a little better.

UGH you sound like a girlfriend! GEEZ! i practically shouted in the inn room.

I'll start watching my health bar better when you start listening to me when i order you to do something ok? i questioned her

My health bar began to increase as we stood there talking to each other. I realized i was beginning to like her more like how i just described her instead of just a friend but i was so sure on how to act. I sat down on the bed and sighed as i tried to calm my heart before it exploded from my chest.

I..I mean...not from anything so stupid as love HAHA you are a silly reader HAHA, i meant because i was still in a battling mood from fighting those boars...haha yeah thats it...not love...you readers are so silly i cant even talk to you right now (yep...im going to be SAO's NEW 4th wall breaker)

When you order me to do something as stupid as leave you there to die, i won't obey! I wasn't going to just run away after I just started having the time of my life with you Ryu! Would you have rather died or me take a hit for you and you live? I really like you, I wasn't going to run... By now my health bar was full. I put my head between my knees and stopped talking, tears began to fall, but I didn't show them to Ryu. I didn't like to cry in front of others.

I placed a gentle hand on her head and asked her to look at me.

To be completely honest....i would rather die, saving your life....than living, knowing i put you at risk and you got hurt because i didnt stop it i said in a calm gentle voice.

You've practically become like family to me....i like you too much to see something like that happen and i would rather be responsible for you living than you getting hurt....its how i am i said hoping she'd understand

Please dont cry any longer...im sorry...ive seen too many tears of my own i said slightly sorrowfully but strong enough to not cry about it or show the sorrow

I don't look up but still sob in between my knees. Ryu, don't you understand? If the time comes I'm going to die for you, no matter what! I lo- Ryu I just... Your a miracle to me. I never thought to make a friend that had my back, now that I have you I won't let you die in this cruel game. I still didn't look up but tightened my knees on my head.

I didnt know what she was about to say...i didnt know what i was supposed to do. I didnt want her to cry and longer but, there was almost nothing i could do to stop her.

I dont like seeing young, beautiful girl like you, masking her face with the misty waters of sadness. Please... I'll do anything to make you stop crying, just please...n-no more i said trying not to cry myself

I sat down on her bed and wrapped my arms around her touching my head to hers and i sat there hugging May, who was already hugging her knees.

I felt him hug me. He was crying also, which I didn't necessarily like. I unwrapped my arms from my leg and hugged him really hard. I-i'm just glad you okay...We sat there hugging each other for what seemed like hours. I think he fell asleep but I couldn't tell the difference right away.

I hadnt planned on going to sleep that night nor had i planned on her hugging me right then and there. She hugged me tightly and it felt so warm, like i had never been hugged like this before. I could feel her tears on my shoulder, and i heard the soft words in her voice telling me she was glad i was alright. I broke the hug just a little bit and lifted her chin gently.

Im always going to be okay...i promise....i wont allow myself to die...not now...not while you are my friend okay? i asked her sweetly

I was there sitting in the windowsill meditating with the suns warmth hitting my cloak and not my skin. I wasnt aware she was awake at first but i was aware something weird was in the air. Something...different, and not something you see everyday, but it was...a peaceful thing. I continued to meditate like i would in the real world as if it had been routine. I opened my eyes slowly at my ritual ended but i never left the spot thinking there was something about today i was going to remember for the rest of my life.

I stretched and stood up. Ryu was on the windowsill with his hood on, meditating I think. I wasn't quite sure what he was doing but I decided to not think about it too much. I went into the corner of the room, made sure Ryu wasn't facing me and changed once again into my usual black ripped skinny jeans. I also wore a regular black shirt followed by a light coat. I wore my normal shoes and brushed my hair out today. I put it into a sleek ponytail and walked over to Ryu. I climbed onto the ledge and sat with him.

I suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her onto my lap and i sat there resting my head on hers and my arms around her waist letting my hands rest on her stomach. I knew today was going to be interesting but i felt that resting was a good idea after what had just happened to us.

Good morning May, how did you sleep? i asked her gently not sure of what to say but just to focus on the scenery of the outside world right now.

Today was actually beautiful but there was nothing more that i wanted to do than to hold May right now and hoped that it would remain like this for a while actually. I began to discover exactly who i wanted in my life, and she was one of them.