[PP-F-3] A Day with May

I couldnt help but feel a strange disturbance in my balance. Somethings wrong....i can just feel it now, but i wouldnt tell her anything.

....i didnt i spoke, suddenly distant and emotionless

I continued to stare out the window as if it was something i was fond of doing. I watched the people, some with smiles, others with great vigor....some...even holding hands. They were so happy, and i couldnt see how they could be, knowing they were trapped forever....or what felt like it was going to be forever at this rate.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just....havent be able to sleep at all recently...something about the days going by knowing we still havent gotten to the next set of ten floors...i feel like we are trapped forever with no chance of escape i said with a hint of sadness in my voice.

i dont know...something just seems,...off and i dont like it i felt her poke my face and i gently bit her finger and poked her back.

I understand what you getting at. It's been such a long time, we should be at least five floors ahead of this one. I say when he pokes my face. Are the front liners being killed of that easily? I say to myself. I think of the horror that goes on in floor 8. We should join a front line guild Ryu, help out ya know?I say not knowing if he will approve of this idea.

Well I currently am being recruited into the K.o.A, the Knight of Abyss... They are a front line guild. I say kind of akwardly. I don't know if I will make the cut though, it seems though and many of the people that got recruited are much stronger than me. I say reassuringly. I look up at Ryu to see his face.

I looked down at her smiling.

Im glad you are at least trying...like i am...and if we cant get into the guilds of our choice, maybe the KoB will take us in...if they can see our strength, seeing as there is no one i know in that guild...though i have heard of that Asuna girl, i hear shes great at what she does i said boasting to this strange girls eg, even tho i havent met her

You are pretty amazing as well, dont get me wrong but shes something else i said trying to free myself of trouble.

I wish life could be as simple as it is right now...cause...i...im really happy just being here with you right now May i said with a bigger smile on my face than i thought i would have had. My eyes began so shine, and no matter how broken i looked, this girl was still willing to stick my side until the end.

I haven't heard of this Asuna but I was immediately jealous of her, she seemed pretty good. I started thinking of what she looked like and if we would ever be friends. I snap out of it and responded, It's pretty awesome right now. I felt like today, Ryu and I wouldn't be as lucky as we were before. Something awful was going to happen today, I could feel it.

Maybe not....bad feelings for me could end up days later happening....its my only glimpse into the possible future. i said still nose to nose with her.

But i feel like today is just another day that is going to be filled with nothing but idiots running around complaining about how we are still trapped when they wont do anything to help the front liners i said pointing out my point of view on the situation

The urge to kiss her hit me...but i hesitated and it didnt happen so i just stayed close to her as i still had been smiling like an idiot with some of my hair ending up in her face because of how long it had gotten

His hair tickled my forehead, a brilliant idea struck me. Let's go get you a hair cut!!!!!! I might get one too. I said lifting up my extra long hair that refused to stop growing. After I presented the idea I stopped to look in his eyes, I had the urge to kiss him, but I didn't. Your probably right about today, let the bad things wait a farther future!

This game doesnt allow you to get your hair cut, at least i dont think...and besides...i like my hair being as long as it is i said to her, unsure as to why she would suggest something so silly. I decided now was a better time than ever. I leaned down farther and touched my lips to hers. I was sweet tasting and her lips we very soft. It almost made this game worth playing again.

Not only did I allow him to kiss me but I kissed him back gently. This was one of the times where I forgot about everything else in this world. I moved my leg ever so slightly and made us tumble onto the slanted roof. Our kiss broke and we skidded down the roof in opposite directions. I tried my best to grip the shingles, but I couldn't take a hold of one. Ryu! I yelled even though he probably couldn't hear me.

Drawing my sword i drove it into the roof top and swung my way over to her catching her by the hand just before she fell off the roof.

Dont worry...i gotcha....i wont let you fall i promise i said with a grunt as i wasnt as strong as i thought i was. I began to lift her back onto the roof but when i get her up, my sword came loose and it was I who was now falling to the ground. The impact wouldnt kill me being in a safe zone and all but the inconvenience of falling was bad. I reached for one of the windowsills but it was to far and i crashed into a back alley way filled with nothing.

I rubbed my head and hear footsteps but i had no idea whom they belonged to. I felt as if i passed out after that but i hadnt or i wouldnt remember it. I could barely keep my eyes open for the disorientation of the whole situation

I got a hold of the roof just before Ryu fell off. He hit the ground, landing on nothing. Ryu looked in pain as he lost consciousness. I rushed up on my feet and glanced one last time at him before going inside to go get him. Two taller men were looming over him, lifting his body. I stepped out of the window again and ran off the roof. I jumped down on the man clutching his legs. I propelled backwards and watched as he handed Ryu, as if he were a sack of trash, to the other man. He charged at me but I was too quick. I went under his legs and got up. I grinned and raised my fist in the air, ready to strike. Oddly the bulky man I was facing chuckled and nodded to something behind me. I turned around. When I faced the man behind me he took the butt end of his sword and knocked me out. The last thing I saw was Ryu getting up off of the ground.

(OOC: No point in initiating combat because we are in a safe zone and no one takes damage ever)

I saw her fighting the two men and couldnt help but believe in how strong she was. At least she was willing to defend me in my time of need. I stood up slowly clutching my swords handle.

Do you boys even know who i am? i said with my infamous dark laughter

The Black Shroud rose once...dont make it happen again i said with a deep laughter that caused them to turn tail and run. I collapsed to one knee after that hoping May was ok.

Seeing May unconscious gave me time to take her and bring her back up to the room but not befor making sure she was alright, thats the last thing i wanted out of this whole thing

I layed her down on the bed and pulled a chair up next to the bed and closed the window. I sat down practically in tears because i knew it was my fault she got hurt and i wasnt able to do anything to stop it. I felt so hirrible but all i want was for her to wake up, nothing more. If she was ok then i could go on knowing theres no issues and we can live life as a happy little family if we have to.

-About five hours later- Let go of him! N-no! Get away! Ryu c-come back! I yelled in my sleep while crying. My eyes fluttered open and I sat up at lightning speed. I looked around for the men but they were no where. My eyes finally locked onto Ryu's, which were crying also. W-what's wrong Ryu? Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Please tell me they didn't! I said super fast.