[PP-F-3] A Day with May

She shot up so fast, i didnt even have time to wipe the tears from my face. When she started asking questions but i ignored them and embraced her tightly.

Nothing happened...i scared them away for good...but they got to you and im so sorry i let that happen, i just cant believe i failed someone i love... and as the word left my mouth, it seemed as if the entire game went silent. I looked to her and locked eyes with her. I smiled knowing she was ok and smiled because the word was finally able to leave my mouth without having to think about it any longer. I had no idea how she would react to that word, but it was too late to take it back now

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not your fault Ryu, I was the one who made us fall off the roof in the first place. How could you have know that there were two idiots waiting for us at the bottom, like they knew it was going to happen? My eyes widened as I realized what I just said. Ryu someone is after you! I remembered what he also just said to me. D-do you really love me Ryu? I ask, melting into a puddle of girl, forgetting the important stuff I just said to Ryu.

I nodded to her.

I do love you May....more than you could ever know...and no...there isnt anyone after me, they just happened to be in the right place at the right time

I wasnt sure what else to say to her after what i had said about loving her, though i was not expecting the reaction i got either.

I smiled upon this exciting news. It was clear now how he felt about me. Are you sure no one is after you? With your past and all. Although now that I think of it I guess they could have been after me. There also might be the chance that they are coming for us both...I ranted on. I was joking either, I had messed up some guild relations in the past.

I silenced her with another gentle kiss. This time it was mostly to make her quiet for a minute or so.

Dont worry, with the team we will be building...no one is going to want to mess with us shortly i said booping her nose gently.

This was the time to take the quest but...i wasnt ready for it...i had no rings and very little idea on where to get jewelry besides an artisans shop.