[PP-F-3] A Day with May

I saw her abilities were juar as impressive as my own. I had to focus on the two boars trying to take me down. I swung my sword at the beast (Boar 1) and hoped for the best

Heavy Crit 3 damage total)

I cut the boar ao deep it let out a loud squealing noise. But i was too distracted to the other one tackle me intothe ground two feet away. I slowly got making sure there was nothing really wrong.

Ryu 32/35

May 11/11

Boar 1 1/6

Boar 2 6/6

Boar 3 6/6

Boar 4 6/6

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a squeal and I looked over, Ryu had almost killed it. I put my focus back on the two boars about the size I am. Their eyes red with rage focused on me. I ran towards them, they did the same, and raised my sword over my head. I bring the sword down on one boar, just skimming its skin, no damage is taken to it. The other boar didn't come yet, but I was ready to strike if it did.

I grabbed my sword and ran at the boars an swung for both of their heads hoping to at least do something to them. Last thing i wanted was to fail May before the day was over

Battle die 7 damage 1)

One of the boars squealed ou for death and the other ran back too scared to finish ots attack this time. Next time thought it wouldnt give up so easily

Ryu 32/35 - (one mat added for killing)

May 11/11

Boar 1 dead

Boar 2 5/6

Boar 3 6/6

Boar 4 6/6

After an epic fail trying to kill the boars I came back quicker than ever and slashed a boar's thigh, critical damage. The boar squealed while the other one charged at me. I was ready this time. I jumped at it and dug my sword into it's head. I retrieved me sword from it's head and did a flip backwards.

May 11/11

I watched her put a sword in the boars head. It was a nice attack but it wasnt nearly enough to kill it. I still had one left to finish before i could think about helping her out. I drew back my sword and let it fly at the boar across the way from me.

result 5 Failed)

I swung skimming the boars fur as it drove a tusk into my gut. I cried out in pain but i remembered there was no actual pain, but i didnt want to believe it. I didnt like boars, i never liked them and thats why i prefered fighting wolves, but after Dante...i would never kill another wolf.

Ryu 30/35

May 11/11

Boar 1 dead

Boar 2 5/6

Boar 3 4/6

Boar 4 6/6

After I jump back from the boar I swing my sword high in the air. I drag it in the wind when I run again the boars that refused to leave this world. I plow my blade though It's neck and hit it again in the same spot. While that one was occupied I jumped on my opportunity to strike at the other boar. I force my blade to it's stomach and turn towards Ryu, who is fighting his own boar.

I wasnt so occupied on the boar as i was on not taking much more damage, and if this kept up, i was going to die in front of May and that would be shameful to have her watch something so dreadful. I gripped my sword tighter and lashed out at the boar another time.

Roll 3 Miss)

I swung too high and and the boar rammed its head into my gut once more. I flew back two more feet and readied my blade again. I wont be taken down so easily and i wont lose to a pathetic creature such as that.

Ryu 28/35

May 11/11

Boar 1 dead

Boar 2 5/6

Boar 3 3/6

Boar 4 5/6

My blade began to grow heavier every time I hit the boar. But I refused to give into my flimsy little arms. My body used to be a lot stronger from the training I did with my baseball, soccer, and track coaches. Now that I have no one to tell me when to train, I kind of just stopped. The days weren't suitable for training in fields due to the grazing animals that weren't very welcoming. Night wasn't either. I regained my focus when a boar charged at me. My sword not only cut through the air but, the boar too. I hit it in the same motion twice.

Fantastic, we were starting to do good, and not a moment too soon. I looked the angry little piggie in front of me and i gave it a death glare. One of us was going to die and no matter what....it wasnt going to be me, if i could prevent it. Gripping my sword i lashed out at it aiming for its chest.

Roll2 Miss)

Another failed attempt another attack gone wrong. The boar continued to hammer me for health damage. I was very close to just giving up the fight at that moment. I started to think, maybe it would be better to lay down and die here. I stood there paralyzed and loosened my grip on my sword almost letting it fall out of my hand.

Ryu 25/35

May 11/11

Boar 1 dead

Boar 2 5/6

Boar 3 1/6

Boar 4 5/6

i watched her slip and grabbed the opportunity to turn and help her. I gripped my sword tighter and ran at the next charging boar (boar 3) and swung my blade in its direction also attempting to catch May at the same time.

(OOC: Wasting a crit on a creature with 1 hp...grr)

Roll 10 heavy crit)

I cut the creature dead and caught May with one arm and winked at her slightly seductively, as if i just made the most heroic effort of the year.

Ryu 28/35 - (another material added)

May 11/11

Boar 1 dead

Boar 2 5/6

Boar 3 dead

Boar 4 5/6

Ryu's movement towards the boar was a critical hit, making it explode into millions of crystals. His next plan didn't work out so well. Instead of catching me his arm wrapped around my waist and we both fell to the ground. Upon landing on the ground my sword flew out of my hand and over by the boars.

After that embarrassing fall i shot up in place and ran over to her sword attempting to cut the boars at the same time.

Ill get it i promise! i shouted back at her

Roll one attack failed)

Both boars slammed into my sides but i was able to toss Mays sword back to her but i took some serious damage in the process.

Ryu 24/35

May 11/11

Boar 1 dead

Boar 2 5/6

Boar 3 dead

Boar 4 5/6

With one boar distracted i was finally able to focus one on one with my own boar, but i was still pretty pissed off at both of them for that last attack. Swinging at the beast i expected to at least tap him with it

Miss 3)

The boar tackled my face knocking me straight to the ground as it rolled on the ground into another battle stance. I layed there for a second looking at the thing upside down.

Ryu 24/35

May 11/11

Boar 1 dead

Boar 2 5/6

Boar 3 dead

Boar 4 3/6

This was no good, at this rate she would die and i would be all alone again. I couldnt let that happen. i grabbed my sword aiming for the boar she was fighting and unleashed an attack upon it.

miss 2)

Instead of me hitting it, it hit me as i shielded May from the attack.

Get out of here....while you still can...forget about me...if i dont make it....just....remember who i was ok...you need to go....now as i uttered those words pushed the boar so the two were next to each other and i stood in the way of May defending her as best i could

Go on...get out of here....please i said to her gently with a bit of sadness in my voice

Ryu 22/35

May 7/11

Boar 1 dead

Boar 2 5/6

Boar 3 dead

Boar 4 3/6

I saw Ryu coming this way so I jumped out of his way. That wasn't the only thing coming this way either, the other boar was angrily charging at Ryu. I waited for the right time before coming down on the boar and stabbing it. I was a good hit but not good enough for my taste.

7/11

I slashed at both boars attempting to do more damage to a group than to do to just one enemy.

Did you not here me!?i practically shouted I said get out of here...i'll handle this, you need to get somewhere safe...and fast

Another shot to my gut since i couldnt hit worth garbage.

Just go!vi shouted back at her tears building up in my eyes if you dont...ill quit fighting right now and let them take me

Ryu 20/35

May 7/11

Boar 1 dead

Boar 2 5/6

Boar 3 dead

Boar 4 2/6

I swallowed the lump in my throat and smile. I started to run away from the scene but turned around and sprinted at them. Don't give up on me like this! I'll protect you Ryu, no matter what! Just know that! I shouted as I slashed the boar, leaving it to dissipate into a million pieces. I raged onto the last boar with tears spilling out of my eyes and began swinging angrily at it.

Mayonaka 7/11