[PP-F3] Assault on the Kobold mine [Finished]

Sitting on the steps next to the Teleportation stone nestled in the center of Delilah Village of floor three. Will patiently waits for his two partners to show up. "I really hope they didn't sleep in on that bench." He mutters to himself as a cool morning wind rushes through the town causing Will to shudder slightly. He brings up his player menu seeing that its five minutes till 9:00. "This is my first time on any floor past the first." He thinks to himself. "I cant help but to feel both a little anxious and excited. Its going to be more dangerous from here on out but with new friends like Caen, Ruri, and Mayonaka things shouldent be to hard, Might even be fun." Will grins to himself and nods stewing in his excitement for what the day will hold.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"TELEPORT Delilah Village!"I shouted as I use a teleportation crystal. Stepping off the steps from the portal I see will looking like he might be too excited about this quest. "Hey there Hotshot, has Mayonaka shown up?"I asked Will as I take a seat next to him. That might actually be a stupid question, but she's probably out buying something. "Uhm. You know what. Forget that question. How long do you think we should wait for Mayonaka? I said as I rub my eyes. This might actually be fun. I just hope nothing goes wrong.

Will turns upon hearing Caen's voice giving him a grin and a wave. "Hey, if anyone would know where she was it would be you." He nudges him with and elbow as he bumps his eyebrows up and down. "I mean you where sleeping together last night where you not?" He teases before he swipes his hand down causing the player menu to paper. After a few moments of pressing at it a party invite message rings up before Caen. "And as for waiting for her I would say we should wait thirty minutes and if she dosent show throw her a pm and see whats up." Will shrugs.

"Ah, well we didn't sleep together. She had the bench and I was on the floor."I said with an embarrassed voice. As the party invite show up, I hit accept. "I think she can handle herself, and if anything happens I'll go back for her. I should have stayed and waited, but it seemed like she was having a good sleep. I didn't want to wake her." I said as I feel ashamed of myself. "Well, I guess we can wait for her. I don't think she'll mind if we send her a PM." I said as I smiled.

"How noble of you." Will nods with a grin "But you're probably correct she definitely seemed more seasoned then us she is a higher level after all." Will agrees as he begins typing at his menu again. "I'm going to go ahead and let her know we are ready whenever she is." He clasps a hand around his mouth as he yawns into it before stretching his arms into the air.

I leaned back against the steps and stare into the skies. "A higher level.. Maybe we need her more than she needs us." I said to myself as I gaze upon the clouds. What are the chances of us making it out together? Will people die on me, when I know I can save them. "I won't let that happen. I swear it. I'll protect you two even if it costs me my life." I clenched my fist as I speak those words. "I'll train my hardest to be stronger than anyone who poses a threat to my friends." I smiled at the skies. Why should I worry? These two are going to be stronger than me no matter what.

/will looks over to his new friend with a grin. "Hey now, no need to be so melodramatic." He laughs. "I'm shure we will all be fine fine and besides you're not the only one planning to grow stronger in the hopes of defending his friends." Will grins as he nods towards Caen.

I grinned back at Will, "You're right. I'm being a bit melodramatic. I said as I let go a good sigh. I stare back into the skies and realized maybe there are more there is to this death game. I feel like this game might bring players closer, or not. There are still player killers out there. "I can't trust those oranged freaks." I said to myself. "Ahem. My bad I was thinking to loud. Sorry if I freaked you out there." I grinned nervously as I wipe the sweat from my forehead. I need to be on my feet and watch out for player killers. I can't let my friends die on me. Not now not ever.

Will smiles and nods again as he waves a hand dismissively. "Hey don't worry about it." As he gazes up at the blue sky along with him. "You know.... Ruri is orange." He says with a sigh. "But not because she murdered someone but because she defeated in of those pk'ers. While its a good idea to allays keep you're guard up around orange players you don't know we need to remind our selves that they arnt all murderous thugs, Some of them are willing to sacrifice stature to protect us from the likes of them. Whats the saying, don't judge a book by its cover." Will scratches his right cheek with an index finger as he mulls his own words over in his head.

"I see.. Ruri is an orange player." Even if she killed those pkers, what am I saying? She's a friend of Will. If he trusts Ruri, so shall I. Maybe he's right. Some players are probably orange, because they killed other players to protect either themselves or others. "I guess you're right Will. I trust you. Don't worry about it. I'll make sure to have my guard up this whole time." I said to him as I smiled at the skies. I can still feel the warm air surrounding us, even though everything is artificial. I, for some reason feel like this might be my new home. "This place isn't so bad, don't you think?" I said to Will as I smile at him.

Will nods and smile. "The wind feels nice, the sun is warm, and the best part is it isnt to humid." Will groans as he places his palm on his forehead. "I don't understand how you people handle all the humidity in Japan, I've been here for three years and I still cant take it." he chuckles.

I smiled and said, "Well, maybe you still need some time to adjust."I put my hands in my pockets. I stare at the skies. "I wonder if my sister is doing good back at home. She's probably worried sick about me." I said to Will as the clouds pass by. Maybe she's taking care of me while I'm stuck here. I hope she's fine I don't want anything to happen to her. I mean I haven't been around her for some time before I got trapped in this game, so I think she'll manage without me. "You know what? Nevermind I think she's doing fine. She has a good heart." I grinned as I lay back on the steps.

"Yhea...." Will nods with a sigh. "I'm an only child but i'm sure my father is raising a hell of a storm trying to fix this himself." Will laughs. "At first I was worried he was going to disconnect my nerve gear before it was discovered that that would kill us. hes stubborn that way." Will laughs again. "And my mom..." hes silent for a moment before sighing. "We need to win if not for us, then for all of our family's and our friends in the real world who are worried about us."

"Must be great having a father.. Well we need to hurry and finish this death game and reunite with our family!" I said as I smiled at Will. I know in mind that many people have died because their family pulled out the Nerve Gear. Ending many players lives. I hope Will and Mayonaka will be safe from that. "Won't be so bad, once we've finished this game. I have so many things to tell my sister!" I said as I laugh. Not once have I ever talked to anyone about my sister. Maybe I've finally met someone who won't talk to me for being that overprotective guy. I'm glad I met these two.

Will nods in agreement. "I know we will win I just wonder how long it will take." Will thinks back at how much time has gone by "I want to beat this thing fast but we have to take it slow and careful, being that this game is fatal." Will nods. He turns to Caen with a grin. "Dont worry we will beat this thing and you will be reunited with your sister as will I my parents. We just need to remain strong unwavering and never give up even when things look bleak."

When I wake up it's obvious that Caen is long gone. My eyes open wide, realizing that I'm most likely late. I rush to get my crystal out and teleport after running to the square. I sprint the whole way there until I finally see them sitting down. I walk up to them, trying to cover that I was running, and greeted them. I put my purple hair into a messy ponytail and continue. I look at my watch to realize I have no moment to spare, it's 9:00. You could have woken me up! I say to Caen while yawning. I sit next to them and look at the sky.

Will grins and waves over at Mayonaka. "Morning." He greets her. "We where just having some small talk so even if you where a little late I wouldn't have minded." He nods with a smile as he stands up brushing himself up leaning against his spear afterwords. "So you two wanna head out now? need to do any last minute shopping or anything?"

As Mayonaka scold me for not waking her up I said, "It looked like you were having a good dream. I didn't want to wake you from it." I smiled at her as I get up. "Well, this is enough sky gazing for me. I'm about ready." I said as I stretch. I see Mayonaka is fully rested from all that sleep. I thought to myself as I grin. Will is already ready to go. I guess we're about ready to roll. "Well, if you two love birds are ready to go I'll be waiting." I said as I head towards the Kobold Mine.

Will blushes as he smacks his palm into his face as he shakes his head. "You're never going to let up are you?" He mutters as he slings his spear over his right shoulder and walks along beside him. "Oi, do you even know where you're going?" He asks with interest.

I stopped with embarrassment. "Well, you see. Uhm. I was just. You know. Okay I didn't" I said to Will as we walked back to Mayonaka. I had no idea where we were, because I never went past Floor 1. "Well Mr.Smooth. Will you gladly show us the way?" I said as I sheathe my long sword. This might be a little fun. I can't wait for more adventure with these two. "Come on, let's go! Mr.Smooth and Mrs.Smooth!" I said as I smiled at the two.