[PP-F3] Assault on the Kobold mine [Finished]

I managed to get a hit on the Giant Kobold. I slid under the Kobold and attempted to charge another attack. "May, Will.. Are you two okay?" I said with a tremble in my voice. I attacked again hoping to hit the Kobold again. I ran up the wall jumping over the head attempting to slash the Kobold, but I couldn't seem to see where I was going. I felt my blade scape something, but I was not sure if it was the Kobold or the wall.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 13/15

Caen 10/15

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 19/30

1-5 MISS | 6-8 HIT -1 | 9 CRIT -2 | 10 CRIT -3

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Angered with the sudden Attack the Kobald lets out a pained howl as it once more thrashes its massive pickaxe around in hopes of hitting one of its attackers. In its blinded rage it is unsuccessful in hitting any of players only managing to hurt itself as it thrashes around.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 13/15

Caen 10/15

1 - Hits Will for one

2 - Hits Will for two

3 - Hits May for one

4 - Hits May for two

5 - Hits Caen for one

6 - Hits Caen for two

7-8 Hurts self for one

9-10 Hurts self for two

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 13/30 *Blinded Rampage*

"Alright, I-I-I can keep this up. I just need some more time to charge again." I said as I gather more air into my lungs. I took a battle stance, but was interrupted by a feeling I had. I jumped back not knowing where I would land. I tripped on some of the stone pieces left on the floor. I started throwing them at the Kobold to lead it towards me. Okay. Now I can try again. I thought to myself as I skipped my battle stance and went in for another blow.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 13/15

Caen 10/15

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 13/30

"Alright We can do this!" Will cheers in his mind as he watches the boss reach its last health bar. "Keep it up dont stop!" Will yells to the others as he charges in thrusting up at the large Kobold missing just barely.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 12/15

Caen 10/15

Dark with <>

1-5 miss

6-8 1 damage

9 crit for two

10 super crit for 3

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 17/30 *Blinded Rampage*

"Alright." I said as I dashed back a bit. I took a battle stance and focused my sword. My «Long Sword» started to shine and for a second I saw the Kobold. "HYAHH!" I yelled as I attacked the Giant Kobold. I ran up the wall to use as a jump pad and jumped off for a spinning attack. I felt like I went through the Kobold, but I wasn't able to feel anything. It seems like I have missed.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 13/15

Caen 10/15

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 13/30

Roaring in anger the Blinded kobald swings his pickaxe around recklessly stabbing himself in the gut. "CANDLE!!! CANDLE!!! WHERE TAKE CANDLE!!" It yells in pain.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 13/15

Caen 10/15

1 - Hits Will for one

2 - Hits Will for two

3 - Hits May for one

4 - Hits May for two

5 - Hits Caen for one

6 - Hits Caen for two

7-8 Hurts self for one

9-10 Hurts self for two

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 11/30 *Blinded Rampage*

As the Kobold roared in pain. I realized I must have missed him completely. The Kobold might be in pain from the attacks we've done. I attempted to slash the Kobold head on, but have failed again. I jumped back to get myself leveled. "I hope you two are doing fine. I said to Will and May as I attempt to fight again. I soon lost balanced and found myself holding on to my sword while I felt the urge to puke. I got back on my feet and took another battle stance. "Get ready, Kobold! This one is heading towards you!" I said as my sword took a shining form once again.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 13/15

Caen 10/15

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 11/30

"We are going to win!" Will yells his voice full of confidence as he leaps into the air twirling his spear in his hands as it makes a green glow and he shoves it down towards the kobold. "URAGH!" he yells a warcry as he slams his spear into the Kobolts chest.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 12/15

Caen 10/15

Dark with <>

1-5 miss

6-8 1 damage

9 crit for two

10 super crit for 3

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 10/30 *Blinded Rampage*

"Why do I keep missing?" I hit the ground with my fist. Why can't I do anything to this Kobold? I stood up and prepared for another slash. I slid under the Kobold preparing for another attack. It seems like I've missed my chance as the Giant Kobold turned back kicking me from where I was from. I quickly blocked it, but it sent my flying back far. "Alright, I-I-I'm going to do this. Prepare." I took a stance and took a deep breathe. I will need to try a lot harder than this.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 13/15

Caen 10/15

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 11/30

I charge at the Kobold giant, but I guess I got unlucky timing. He turned around and not only kicked Caen but kicked me, which I didn't have time to block. The Koblod's force sent my body high into the air and smacked my against the wall, then onto the floor. My body twitched and I couldn't get up. As my vision grew darker I blink rapidly, trying to stay wake, but blacked out.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 9/15

Caen 10/15

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 11/30

I heard the Kobold smack Mayonaka against the wall. "May, MAAAAAY!" I yelled. There was no response. The Kobold use the end of the pickaxe and whacked me straight to the wall where Mayonaka was. I crawled towards her and grabbed her hand. "Hey May, wake up. I know you can hear me." I said softly to Mayonaka. I grabbed her hand and kissed it softly. "Don't get hurt again okay?" I picked up May and slowly walked towards the candle. The Kobold started roaring and throwing a tantrum while wailing at the walls. The pieces started hitting the Kobold. I was able to lay May next to the wall. "Okay you need some rest here. I'll do all I can to protect you." I said as I stand guard of the passage.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 9/15

Caen 9/15

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 10/30 [Damaged by the debris]

"May!" Will yells as he rushes over to May shaking her slightly. "May!? May!?" Will panics for a moment but notices her health bar seeing that she is fine he sighs then immediately glares up at the Kobold.

"Oi Listen up you oversized Dragon rat filth." Will points his spear up at the kobold "You ever hurt my friends there is hell to pay!" He yells as he recklessly charges the Kobold his spear glowing a bright green as he slashes it knocking the Kobold over on its back as he does so.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 12/15

Caen 10/15

Dark with <>

1-5 miss

6-8 1 damage

9 crit for two

10 super crit for 3

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 9/30 *Blinded Rampage*

I started heading back to the passage. "So, you've hurt both my friends, and you're hurting yourself. I'll make sure I end you here!" I screamed as tears go down my eyes. I had May's Sword and my «Long Sword» and threw my «Long Sword» at the Kobold distracting it and used May's Sword to slash the Kobold. "H-H-How do you like that?" I smirked as I tried to get more air into my lunges.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 9/15

Caen 9/15

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 7/30 [Damaged by the debris]

Suddenly the Candle lights up brrlintly once more as Kobold stands back up on its feet. "CANDLE!" The Kobold yells as it sells up growing twice in size. "Candellllllll!"

Will turns his attention to Caen and nods. "This is it Caen! Lets beat it together. He will never hurt a friend again!" He yells as he charges at the Kobold. "K'MON!" He yells as he jumps into the air Driving his spear towards the massive Kobold as it glows a brilliant green color digging into its flesh Will kicks off of it landing next to Cane Yelling "Switch!" as he does so.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 12/15

Caen 10/15

1-5 miss

6-8 1 damage

9 crit for two

10 super crit for 3

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 6/30 *Enraged +1AD +1 DMG*

I nodded at Will. I took a stance, but noticed when the Kobold grew two times it's size it took some damage. I gripped May's Sword and started to slash the Kobold. I was too focused on May I missed all my hits. I jumped back towards the candle. "Okay, I think I can try to beat this with you. You ready Will?" I said to him as I gasp for air. The air is getting denser as we lower the health. I thought to myself as I prepare for another attack.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 9/15

Caen 9/15

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 6/30 [Damaged by the debris] x2

"RAAGHHHH CANDELLLL!!!!!!!!!!" The Kobold Yells as it slams both its fist down atop both players.

[Party]

Will 6/13

Mayonaka 12/15

Caen 6/15

1-5 miss

6-8 1 damage

9 crit for two

10 super crit for 3

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 6/30 *Enraged +1AD +1 DMG*

I pushed Will out of the way as the fist slam down on me. As the Kobold lifted his fists I rolled over grabbing onto May's Sword. "W-W-Will. Watch where you're going next time." I said with a smirk. I took another stance and dashed towards the Kobold. I slashed the Kobold, but it felt like I went through it again. I grabbed onto the debris before I tripped. I glanced at Will and see he's still alive. I smiled as I took another stance.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 9/15

Caen 8/15

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 5/30