[PP-F3] Assault on the Kobold mine [Finished]

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Already talking about being best friends eh?" Will thinks to himself as he listens to the conversation with interest. As they get closer the Statue which definitely appears to be an old marble statue of a dragon Gleaming emeralds in its eyes. Obviously not well maintained how ever evident by the vines wrapped around it.

As she climbs up and touches the emerald the statue shakes violently throwing her off of it as it begins to slowly slide back revealing steps that lead to the depths of the earth. Will barely catches her before she lands and places her on her feet. "See told you you would need me." He chuckles as he peers down the dark steps.

I smiled at Mayonaka. "I guess we will be best friends." I whispered to myself as I slowly walk towards them. I sheathe my sword as I head towards them. "Hmm. This dragon seems interesting. I guess that means we're already here." As Mayonaka touched the dragon I felt an urge that something might happen, but I always have bad feelings. Suddenly she was thrown off her feet, but Will caught her. "I knew there was something wrong." I stopped for a moment and watched those two head into the staircases. I sat outside of the staircases and waited until those two disappeared from my sights.

"There is something more than meets the eyes." I slowly walked down the staircases as my sword scrapes the walls of the underground. I need to make sure those two aren't in trouble. I ran down the staircases hoping to catch up to them.

Will reaches out his hand about to say something about caution but decides against it letting his curiosity get the best of him as he begins down the steps his <> Skill allowing him to see almost clearly in the darkness.

Once they all reach the bottom of the steps they find themselves on a flat surface an orange glow of light up ahead in the distance. "Erie." Will mutters as he preps his spear and begins walking towards the light.

I finally was able to catch up with Will and Mayonaka. "Sorry about that. I had to rest up a bit." I put my sword on my shoulder and started walking blindly inside the cave. Maybe I can find some materials to build myself a better sword. "I'll check up ahead to see if there is any danger. Catch up once you two feel like it." I gripped my sword tightly as I dashed towards the darkness.

Will chases after making sure Mayanoka is right behind them refusing to let them be separated.

As the party travels along they can hear the sound of skittering feet ahead of them as it becomes obvious that the light is in a small room. As they enter the room the find 4 lightly armour'd Kobolds wielding over sized pickaxes staring at them before they hiss violently.

Will grins and preps his spear. "This is definitely the right place!" He says to the others in an excited tone.

-Party-

Will - 11/11

Caen - 13/13

Mayanoka - 15/15

-Opponents-

Kobold miner - 6/6

Kobold miner - 6/6

Kobold miner - 6/6

I heard the voice of Will, and dashed back towards them. "I'm coming back guys. I should've never went ahead." I said as I dash through the darkness.

I see a light ahead of me. "Will, Mayonaka! Are you okay?" As I enter the light, there stood three lightly armored Kobolds. I clenched my Long Sword and dashed towards the Kobolds!

I lifted my sword and slashed the Kobold. Backing off a bit to sustain myself. "Looks like I arrived just in time." I said with a little excitement.

[Party]

Will - 11/11

Mayanoka - 15/15

Caen - 11/11

[Opponents]

Kobold Miner - 6/6

Kobold Miner - 6/6

Kobold Miner - 6/6

[Damage Dice]

1 - 3 = Missed

4 - 6 = 1 - 2 damage

7 - 10 = Critical [3 damage]

A rush of excitement flowed through me, this was the first time in a while that I had an actual fight! I gripped my sword and ran straight after them, not realzing how quick they moved. I missed the attack but luckily jumped backwards in time to not get hit by an enemy.

[Party]

Will - 11/11

Mayanoka - 15/15

Caen - 11/11

[Opponents]

Kobold Miner - 6/6

Kobold Miner - 6/6

Kobold Miner - 6/6

[Damage Dice]

1 - 3 = Missed

4 - 6 = 1 - 2 damage

"Score! A critical on one of them! Nice job on hitting one of them Mayonaka!" I told her as I rushed for my second attack. I dashed towards the side and quickly jabbed my sword into the same Kobold from before! "HEEEYYAAH!" I exclaimed as I jabbed my sword into the Kobold. Quickly jumping back before any of the Kobolds can swing their pickaxes.

[Party]

Will - 11/11

Mayanoka - 15/15

Caen - 11/11

[Opponents]

Kobold Miner - 3/6

Kobold Miner - 5/6

Kobold Miner - 6/6

[Damage Dice] [Jab]

1 - 3 = Missed

4 - 6 = 1 damage

7 - 10 = Critical [2 damage]

I went in for another attack at the menacing creatures with axes. This time I slashed the Kobald in the gut, he didn't like that.

Party]

Will - 11/11

Mayanoka - 15/15

Caen - 11/11

[Opponents]

Kobold Miner - 2/6

Kobold Miner - 5/6

Kobold Miner - 6/6

[Damage Dice] [Jab]

1 - 3 = Missed

4 - 6 = 1 damage

I see one of the Kobold Miner picked up their pickaxes and prepare to swing at Will and Mayonaka. "MOVE WILL!" I said as I pushed him out of the way taking the slash from the Kobold. "Argh. Are you two alright?" I said as I cover my wound. The pain felt real and I wanted to pass out, but I can't let them get hurt.

[Party]

Will - 11/11

Mayanoka - 15/15

Caen - 11/11

[Opponents]

Kobold Miner - 1/6

Kobold Miner - 5/6

Kobold Miner - 6/6

[Opponent's Damage Dice]

1 - 3 = 1 damage

4 - 6 = 2 - 3 damage

7 - 10 = Critical [5 damage]

I didn't hesitate a second to explode after the Kobald that had just injured my friend. I raised my sword high and charged at it with hatred. I didn't get very far with my attack because one of the other Kobalds' axes cut deep into my arm. I yelled in pain but moved in front of Caen, still on the floor, and attacked once more. This time I hit it in the face, leaving damage.

Party]

Will - 11/11

Mayanoka - 13/15

Caen - 10/11

[Opponents]

Kobold Miner - 2/6

Kobold Miner - 4/6

Kobold Miner - 6/6

[Damage Dice] [Jab]

1 - 3 = Missed

4 - 6 = 1 damage

"Caen May!" He yells before facing the attacking kobold angrily leaping into the air. "Die you bastard!" he yells at it as he plunges his spear down at it. Missing he quickly jumps to the side avoiding its retaliatory blow.

[Party]

Will - 11/11

Mayanoka - 15/15

Caen - 11/11

[Opponents]

Kobold Miner - 1/6

Kobold Miner - 5/6

Kobold Miner - 6/6

[Opponent's Damage Dice]

1 - 3 = 1 damage

4 - 6 = 2 damage

10 = 3 damadge

I ran to Mayonaka. I held onto her arm wound. "You're an idiot you know. I'm not going to let you get hurt. It pains me to see you two get hurt." I said as I hold back my tears. I clenched onto Mayonaka and took her and lay her against the walls. "Please stay back and let me finish this up for us." I dashed towards the Kobald slashing the same Kobald I attacked earlier.

[Party]

Will - 11/11

Mayanoka - 13/15

Caen - 10/11

[Opponents]

Kobold Miner - 2/6

Kobold Miner - 4/6

Kobold Miner - 6/6

[Damage Dice] [slash]

1 - 3 = Miss

4 - 6 = 1 - 2 damage