[PP-F3] Assault on the Kobold mine [Finished]

OOC - he did 3 damage Giant Kobold 5/30 *Enraged ((+1BD +1 DMG*))

"Caen!" Will runs over to Caen giving a sigh of relief upon spotting him safe in sound as he glares at him for a moment. "Dammit Cane think about you're safety to!" He sighs before turning his attention to the kobold. "Lets just kill this thing before we get to hurt." He says as he launches himself at the buffed up kobold Driving his spear into its neck causing Significant damage as the Kobolt reels back in pain "CANDLE!" It screams.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 9/15

Caen 6/15

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 2/30 *Enraged +1BD +1 DMG*

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I smiled at Will, "I need to take care of you two first. My life will be worth it if you two live on." I took my battle stance and brought May's Sword towards me. "We need to finish this Kobold now." I slashed at the Kobold with a maniac look. "WHEEEEW LOOK IT LOOK IT. THIS KOBOLD THINKS HE CAN KILL ME?! YEEEEYAAHHHH!" I've completely lost myself in complete darkness. My overprotective side has taken control. I think I can let my overprotective self fight for a while." I thought to myself as I try to take control of my body again.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 9/15

Caen 6/15

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 5/30

1-5 MISS | 6-8 HIT -1 | 9 CRIT -2 | 10 CRIT -3

The kobold howls in pain as it takes two steps back after the assault from both of the players. the Kobold looks down at Will his spear still jabbed in his neck and brings down his massive right fist smashing will painfully into a wall. "Grah!" Will yells in pain as he fails to shield himself and is sent flying

[Party]

Will 7/13

Mayonaka 9/15

Caen 6/15

1-5 miss

6-8 1 damage

9 crit for two

10 super crit for 3

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 1/30 *Enraged +1BD +1 DMG*.

Getting back up will coughs up simulated blood and cringes before glaring up at the Kobold "RAHHHH!" He yells in a furious war charge as he once more charges at the Kobold attempting to skewer the Kobold one last time just barely missing him will curses under his breath and jumps to the side. "Caen end him!" He yells to his partner.

[Party]

Will 8/13

Mayonaka 9/15

Caen 6/15

1-5 miss

6-8 1 damage

9 crit for two

10 super crit for 3

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 1/30 *Enraged +1BD +1 DMG*

[OOC- Does he drop any items?]

I wake up in a haze, and I know I'll go out again soon but I get up anyways. I walk to where Caen was slashing at the Kobold. I put my hand the sword handle and pull it out. With my one and only chance to finish this thing before he harms my friends again I charge at it. I run at lightning speed towards the stomach of the creature. I jump up high, hoping to stick my sword in it, even when I can't see. The Kobold is furious and swipes me away, but he's too late. His body falls to the ground and explodes. I land on my feet and drop my sword with a clang. I give a weak smile before falling to the ground again, watching Caen and Will look at me.

[Party]

Will 8/13

Mayonaka 8/15

Caen 6/15

1-5 miss

6-8 1 damage

9 crit for two

10 super crit for 3

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 0/30 *Enraged +1BD +1 DMG* DEAD

(OOC in this case he would drop either one commen weapon, one kobold mined iron, or 300 col. You're kill your choice.)

Will grins widely but it quickly vanishes as he runs over to May's side knelling next to her "May are you alright?" He looks down at her with a concerned expression as he picks her up by the shoulders.

With the Kobold defeated Candle also explodes into crystals of data that then reform into a large treasure chest and a congratulations screen pops up before all three the players telling them that victory was theirs and notified them on the experiencing gained.

(OOC - The chest contains the boss loot that you must decide on Mayonaka.)

[OOC- I'll choose the Kobold Iron since that's what we started this for!]

I regain vision in my eyes slowly, It goes dark then comes back. I look at the 'CONGRATULATIONS' in mid air and know I completed my goal of keeping them safe. I smile knowing that one of them will yell at me for being so reckless, but I didn't care.

As I regained myself, I looked at Will and Mayonaka. "You two.. are so reckless." I said as I fall to the ground. The battle is finished, and so is the quest. I was still awake so I smiled at the two as I said, "M - - Mission Accomplished! " We did it. No one died at all today, and I hope further on I can still protect these two.

COMPLETED

> OOC Whoops meant to edit last post :/

-Editing please hold-

Loot

4* Kobold mined iron

Will and Caen get one Mayonaka gets two seeing as she delt the final blow to the boss.

Col

2* Kobold miners health 6 = 60

Kobold Overseer 30 health *Boss* = 300

6* pages of completed rp = 1800

Total = 2160

Everyone gets 720 col!