[PP-F3] Assault on the Kobold mine [Finished]

The pain felt so real but they needed me. He was an idiot to believe I would just sit there and watch my friends get hurt. After he turned the other way I followed him into the attack and came down on the Kobold. I dug my sword into it's leg and jumped back. It's "life" turned into millions of what looked like glass pieces before my eyes. I flashed a smile to Will and Caen.

[Party]

Will - 11/11

Mayanoka - 13/15

Caen - 10/11

[Opponents]

Kobold Miner - 0/6 DEAD

Kobold Miner - 4/6

Kobold Miner - 6/6

[Damage Dice] [slash]

1 - 3 = Miss

4 - 6 = 1 - 2 damage

7 - 10 = Critical [3 damage]

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the corner of my eye I see Mayonaka come from behind. "You're an idiot." I said as a tease. I killed the first Kobold Miner and I focused my aim for the one Mayonaka wounded. I grabbed onto my Long Sword dashed to the Kobold. I put all my strength into this attack as the pain in my chest worsen. I quickly slashed the Kobold and back up, but I tripped and fell.

[Party]

Will - 11/11

Mayanoka - 13/15

Caen - 10/11

[Opponents]

Kobold Miner - 0/6 [DEAD]

Kobold Miner - 4/6

Kobold Miner - 6/6

[Damage Dice] [slash]

1 - 3 = Miss

4 - 6 = 1 - 2 damage

Watching Cane trip the kobold lets out a battle cry and attempts to bring his pickaxe down on his skull, unfortunately for it Will deflects it with his spear before jabbing at it with his spear. "Hands off of my friends!" He yells.

Landing his hit the kobalt jumps back and screeches in pain. Will offers his hand to his fallen friend to help him up.

[Party]

Will - 11/11

Mayanoka - 13/15

Caen - 10/11

[Opponents]

Kobold Miner - o/6

Kobold Miner - 3/6

Kobold Miner - 6/6

I jump after the one that Will had just hit. I cut into the neck and hear it yowl. It's friend comes over to attack me but I slash at him too.

[Party]

Will - 11/11

Mayanoka - 13/15

Caen - 10/11

[Opponents]

Kobold Miner - 0/6 DEAD

Kobold Miner - 2/6

Kobold Miner - 6/6

[Damage Dice] [slash]

1 - 3 = Miss

4 - 6 = 1 - 2 damage

As I try to pick myself up, I see Will and Mayonaka battling it out with the Kobolds. One Kobold was about to end my life by bashing my skull with a pickaxe. I closed my eyes, "Good bye, you two." I said as I shed my tears, but suddenly Will jabbed the Kobold and offered his hand to me. I grabbed onto Will's hand. "T-t-thanks." I said as I struggle to get up. Okay. Time to put my fishing skills into. I took a stance and charged my attack. I plunged right into the Kobold!

[Party]

Will - 11/11

Mayanoka - 13/15

Caen - 10/11

[Opponents]

Kobold Miner - K'O

Kobold Miner - K'O

Kobold Miner - 6/6

[Damage Dice] [slash]

1 - 3 = Miss

4 - 6 = 1 - 2 damage

The remaining kobold looks at his dead allies before hissing at the party turning around fleeing from the group down the depths of the other hallway.

"Well looks like we one that one." Will grins as he pumps a fist into the air. as the victory menu pops up for them "Hey look three kolbolt iron perfect three way split." he says with a grin.

"Yeah.. V-v-victory." I said as I collapsed from the wound. I could still hear what's going on, but I can't move my body at all. My health hasn't depleted, but I feel the pain. I think I just need a rest from all of this. The last thing I saw was Will grinning and Mayonaka standing there. "I'll just rest." Were the last words I muttered as I passed out. Will.. Mayonaka.. Am I in the after life? Did I save them? I hope they'll do great without me. After all I think I saved those two. I thought to myself.

I watch Caen's eyes close and a little squeak escapes my mouth. D-did he just die? I thought. My eyes grow wide and I kneel down to him. As soon as I move my arm it screams with resistance but I sit Caen up anyways. I lay his head on my lap and stare at him, his health wasn't low, so what was the problem? What's wrong with him Will? I say.

Will places his hand on her shoulder reassuringly as he chuckles and shakes his head. "He thought he was going to die when the Kobold attacked him and I parried it and now hes just being a little..... overdramatic." he tells her reashuringly. "Hey....... You know you are still practically at full health right?" He asks Caen in a teasing tone.

I opened one eye to see I'm near Mayonaka and Will. "Did you guys die too?" I asked Mayonaka as I lay on Mayonaka's lap. I see Will looking courageous as always, but Mayonaka looked like she just had seen a ghost. "Wait, No.. Please tell me you two didn't die. This is heaven right, and I'm just imagining you two here." I said as I hold back my tears.

I dusted myself off, "Well, I think I'll be fine." I picked up my sword and cleaned it with my shirt. I'm ready when you two are. I checked my health bar to see I've only lost a health and I was being dramatic about it. "Well.. ahem. Shall we continue?" I said with a embarrassed voice. I started heading down the corridor gipping my sword tightly. "This won't be a problem, I think I can take them on. No sweat." I said to myself as I get further into the cave.

Will chuckles as he follows. "Just don't pass out when a fly lands on you or something." He jeers to the other player as they walk along the path and enter a room with what seems like a dead end and a huge burning candle in the center. "Good lord that candle is massive!" Will exclaims as his eyes wide.

I put my hands behind my head as I stop infront of the dead end. "Hmm. Strange. Why would this be here?" I said as I scratched my head. I unsheathed my sword and sat down in front of the candle. "Maybe we have to cut it down, or we should just find another passage." I thought to myself Well I'm stumped. We're stuck in a place with a massive candle. I started poking the candle to see if it reacted.

As the candle is poked The northern most wall slowly creeps open as the room shakes. "Wha... Whats happening." Will says in a cautious tone With a load thud the wall completely disperses as as loud breathing can be heard glowing red eyes can be seen in the darkness of the opening. The thing takes a loud step "No!" It yells in a loud growl as it takes another thundering step. "Take!" *Step*. "Candle!" it leaps out of the entrance a huge red Kobald clad heavily in Armour wielding what looks to be a ginormous pickaxe Glares down at the party as it breathes heavily.

Will quickly preps to defend himself. "Ha-Holy [censored] that guy is huge!" Will exclaims in a nervous tone

I turned around to see Mayonaka. "I don't see why not. It doesn't seem like it would harm us at all." I said with a smile. "I mean, I'm sitting right in front of it." I grinned as I continued to poke the candle. Maybe we've done all we can. This could mean we finished the quest. I still feel like we're missing something. Ergh. I'm such a fool. I thought to myself as I bury my face into my palm. Before I knew it. A Giant Armored Kobold has stood before me. I stood in shock not realizing what I could do.

[Party]

Will 11/11

Mayonaka 15/15

Caen 14/15