[PP-F3] Assault on the Kobold mine [Finished]

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I grabbed onto my sword and a couple of pebbles. Now. I'm going to distract this monster and let Will and Mayonaka do all the work. I pushed off from the candle right behind the Giant Kobold. I grabbed all the pebbles I had and tossed it at the back of the Kobold's head. As the pebbles hit the Kobold, it roared at me and started marching towards me. "May, Will. You guys try and destroy that candle quick!" I yelled as I run into a passage the Giant Kobold created. I took a charging stance and dashed towards the Kobold.

[Party]

Will 11/11

Mayonaka 15/15

Caen 14/15

[battle Dice - Slash]

1 - 3 - Missed, Kobold inflicts 1 damage

4 - 6 - 1 / 2 damage

7 - 10 - CRITICAL 3 damage

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold ?/?

"Score, I seemed to have damage it abit." I said as I jumped back. The Giant Kobold prepared it's swing just like how I prepared my slash. I jumped back as far as I could and grabbed more pebbles on the way. I started tossing the pebbles straight at the Kobold's eyes. "Now you see me, now you don't" I said to myself thinking I've blinded the Kobold. I took a stance to start my second attack, but I analyzed the Kobold and realized it's health. I dashed towards the Kobold as it roared louder then before, and it began to swing wildly.

[Party]

Will 11/11

Mayonaka 15/15

Caen 14/15

[battle Dice - Slash]

4 - 6 - 1 / 2 damage

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 28/30

Candle ?/?

SWITCH! I yell at Caen following his attack after one last slash at the candle. I sprint at the Kobold and jump high in the air. I jam my sword into its lower back and slide down, holding on to my sword. It yowls loud and swings it's massive arm at me.

[Party]

Will 11/11

Mayonaka 15/15

Caen 14/15

[battle Dice - Slash]

4 - 6 - 1 / 2 damage

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 25/30 [MINUS 3 DAMAGE]

Candle ?/?

The Kobald roars angrily and turns around spotting Will attacking its precious candle. "NO TOUCH CANDLE!" it roars as it leaps in to air to strike at will with its massive pickaxe striking will hard in the gut as it pierces him he yells in pain and is flung back into the cave wall.

-ooc- This is a boss let me control it gj guessing its health though.

[Party]

Will 10/13

Mayonaka 15/15

Caen 14/15

[battle Dice - Kobold]

1 - 4 - miss

5 - 7 - Hit

8 - 9 crit 2 dmg

10 - super crit 3 dmg

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 25/30 [+1 battle dice. MINUS 3 DAMAGE]

Candle ?/?

I heard May's voice as she jammed her sword into the Kobold. I slid under the Kobold kicking it in the back. Making me leap forward towards the candle. "I'll be back Mayonaka. Don't get hurt while I'm away." I said as I dashed off to the candle. I started slashing the candle hoping to realize how much the health of the candle. What's going on? I can't seem to identify the candle. I thought to myself as I continue to slash the candle.

[Party]

Will 10/13

Mayonaka 15/15

Caen 14/15

[battle Dice - Slash]

4 - 6 - 1 / 2 damage

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 22/30 [MINUS 3 DAMAGE]

Candle ?/?

[OOC] - Yeah go right ahead, and thanks I kinda figured a boss should have a big health.

I looked at Caen, with my attention away from the Kobold, and laughed. I won't get hur- The Kobold brought its axe down on me. It hit me with the butt end and sent me flying to the wall. My body crumpled to the ground and I found it hard to get up. My rib caged felt smashed but I knew it was only my brain registering it, it wasn't real. I got up and staggered towards to Kobold. With my word I dashed, slower than usual, at it but on did minimal damage to it. I returned to the wall and sat down for a minute.

[Party]

Will 11/11

Mayonaka 13/15

Caen 14/15

[battle Dice - Slash]

4 - 6 - 1 / 2 damage

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 20/30 [Minus 2 damage]

Candle ?/?

Will slowly stands up groaning as he does so. "Thats it now im pissed!" He yells as he leaps into the air stabbing his spear up at the Kobold. Missing just barely.

[Party]

Will 10/13

Mayonaka 13/15

Caen 14/15

[battle Dice - Slash]

1 - 5 - Miss

4 - 6 - 1 damage

9 - crit 3 dmg

10 - CRITICAL 3 damage

[Opponent]

Candle ?/?

As I take my last slash, I couldn't hear May's sentence completed. "Mayonaka! May! MAAAAY!" I screamed as I dashed into the passage. Please be okay. Please. Oh Please. When I saw the glimpse of the Giant Kobold. I dropped my «Long Sword» laughing hysterically. I walked towards Mayonaka."Funny, I remembered I told you not to get hurt while I was away. You're alive. I know you are. You're just resting. Right?" I picked up my «Long Sword» and threw it towards the Giant Kobold as hard as I could. I held onto Mayonaka and dashed out of the passage while the Giant Kobold roared at me.

[Party]

Will 11/11

Mayonaka 13/15

Caen 14/15

[battle Dice - Throw]

4 - 6 - 1 / 2 damage

[Opponent]

Candle ?/?

Raring the Kobald Charges down the two fleeing players as it takes its opportunity to strike at Caens back with its pickaxe.

pericing deep into his flesh

[Party]

Will 10/13

Mayonaka 13/15

Caen 13/15

[battle Dice - Kobold]

1 - 4 - miss

5 - 7 - Hit

8 - 9 crit 2 dmg

10 - super crit 3 dmg

[Opponent]

Candle ?/?

I looked at the Kobald that was angry at Caen, It was charging at us! I let go of his wrist and pushed him towards the wall, away from the attack. I lunged at the Kobald, but I missed the attack and it hit me with it's axe again, only doing slight damage. I glared at the Kobold and ran in for another attack.

[Party]

Will 11/11

Mayonaka 12/15

Caen 14/15

[battle Dice - Slash]

4 - 6 - 1 / 2 damage

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 20/30

Candle ?/?

"Mayonaka! Please. I don't want you to get hurt!" I dashed in forward aiming to grab my «Long Sword» The thoughts running through my mind were all over the place. Will.. May.. I'm doing my best to keep you two from harm's way. I thought to myself as I jumped onto the Giant Kobold grabbing my «Long Sword» from it's chest. "The candle can wait. Let's finish off this Kobold." I dashed back against the wall that was smashed when May hit the wall. I see the Giant Kobold pierce Will. "God dammit!" I screamed as I hit the wall grabbing pieces of the debris. I jumped into battle and tried to slash the Kobold as it roared.

[Party]

Will 10/13

Mayonaka 13/15

Caen 13/15

[battle Dice - Slash]

1 - 5 - Miss Kobold damage 1

4 - 6 - 1 - 2 damage

9 - 10 - CRITICAL 3 damage

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 20/30

Candle ?/?

Angered with the players attempt to assault him the Kobald Roars down at Caen as it slams him with the flat side of his pick axe into the wall giving off a triumphet Roar it turns to the other two. "MY CANDLE YOU NO TAKE!"

[Party]

Will 10/13

Mayonaka 13/15

Caen 10/15

[battle Dice - Kobold]

1 - 4 - miss

5 - 7 - Hit

8 - 9 crit 2 dmg

10 - super crit 3 dmg

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 20/30 (Battle die +1)

Candle ?/?

Instead of going at the Kobold I stuck to the original plan and started killing off the candle's light. It seemed to have an impact on the Kobold because it was coming straight for me. I kept whacking at the candle frantically.

[Party]

Will 10/13

Mayonaka 13/15

Caen 10/15

[battle Dice - Kobold]

1 - 4 - miss

5 - 7 - Hit

8 - 9 crit 2 dmg

10 - super crit 3 dmg

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 20/30 (Battle die +1)

Candle ?/?

-Editing one momment plz. "Caen!" Will yells as helps Mayonaka with the candle. After a few moments the candle goes out leaving the room dark the only thing visible in the room the Glowing red eyes of the Kobold.

"CANDLE!? CANDLE!? NO! THEY TAKE CANDLE!" It yells as it starts randomly thrashing about blinded in the darkness Stricking Will in its rage

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 13/15

Caen 10/15

1 - Hits Will for one

2 - Hits Will for two

3 - Hits May for one

4 - Hits May for two

5 - Hits Caen for one

6 - Hits Caen for two

7-8 Hurts self for one

9-10 Hurts self for two

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 20/30 *Blinded Rampage*

The light of the candle goes out but we all know where he is. I charge at , not knowing which way it will turn and lay a clean cut on it or so I thought. It retaliates immediately and swings at me, making me stumble backwards. I listen to Caen and drag Will to the wall.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 12/15

Caen 10/15

1 - Hits Will for one

2 - Hits Will for two

3 - Hits May for one

4 - Hits May for two

5 - Hits Caen for one

6 - Hits Caen for two

7-8 Hurts self for one

9-10 Hurts self for two

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 20/30 *Blinded Rampage*

"Will! Damn it." I said as I go into a battle stance. "May, please take Will into safety. I need him to stay alive. His health will drop to low if he stays around longer." I told her as I smiled before charging at it. I can take this on alone. If my health drops below 0. It's okay. I protected those two. That's all that matters. I thought to myself as the my sword hits the Kobold.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 13/15

Caen 10/15

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 20/30

1-5 MISS | 6-8 HIT -1 | 9 CRIT -2 | 10 CRIT -3

>>OOC The blind is only active on the Kobold as a game mechanic so May you didn't hurt yourself. But because it is dark we all get minus one battle die unless you have the <>. <<

Will Groans as he stands back up observing the thrashing Kobold. "Guys Attack it while its blind! Dont let up!" He yells as he charges the Koald shoving his spear into its left eye. "May switch!" He yells before jumping back.

[Party]

Will 9/13

Mayonaka 12/15

Caen 10/15

Dark with <>

1-5 miss

6-8 1 damage

9 crit for two

10 super crit for 3

[Opponent]

Giant Kobold 17/30 *Blinded Rampage*