[OP-F1] Streetside scuffle

Kana was walking throw the centre of starting city. It was busy today, she didn't understand why but it seemed today was the day, people had decided to come back. She was wearing a long white dress, and white show. She hadn't felt the need to gear up today, so was keeping it simple and summery. She had finally succeeded in collecting all the ingredients to make her healing crystal, and was going to ask the innkeeper to show her how to make it. She was excited because it would be her first time, hopefully it went well.

As she wondered the streets, she wondered what Kiluia and Caen were doing. No doubt Caen was on a quest somewhere, Kiluia was probably looking after the kids. She smiled to herself, she was glad she had got to meet such good people. It really took away the layer of darkness that coated her image of this world. She hated SAO, hated it for many reasons. Keeping her from going home, from seeing her father and her brother. For stopping her from taking over the family business, undoubtedly her grandmother would've been so disappointed. And most of all, for taking away Hikaru and Sakie. The game allowed to evil to exist, and she couldn't understand why. Why would you created something that gave someone permission to kill?

As she was lost in her thoughts, Kana hadn't noticed, some nearby kids had started fighting. She was pulled out of her train of thought, and finally spotted it. She ran forward and placed herself between the two, holding them off each other. "Now, what's going on? she demanded, they were two boys a few years younger than her.

"He threatened to end me if I didn't give him my sandwich,"

"It's my sandwich, he took it from me!"

Kana sighed, why couldn't people just got along. "Can't you just split the sandwich?" she asked. Apparently, the boys didn't like this ideal, and started attempting to hit each other, despite having Kana between them. "Geez, I could really use some help here," she glanced around to see if there was anyone she could call on.

Keith was walking by and heard some shouting over a... Sandwhich? "Yeesh, people argue about anything nowadays..." He said, rolling his eyes and walking over to the commotion. "Hey hey hey! What's happenin over here?" Keith said, trying to straighten things out.

Grim was just walking around on floor 1, as he enter through the town gates. As he was done with some training, he looks around and see Keith as he puts on a nonchalant face. He walks to him, "Yo Keith whats happening here?" I say as I can tell a problem was happeningh.

Raidou takes a break from his hunt on a bench, eating a piece of bread to himself. Overhearing a commotion Raidou thinks to himself "why does so many people get in fights here, its like they hate each other". looking at the city around him, Raidou gets the feeling everyone is on edge these days.

She saw the blue haired boy and grinned, knowing who it must be. She sprinted over to him hugging him as she got into arms reach. "KEIIITHHH!!!" She had squeaked as she hugged him. The man had infact been Keith Yudai, her one and only brother. She saw the sandwich and the two kids fighting over it. She grinned at the kids, not really known to do in the situation she took another sandwich out of her inventory, giving it to one of the kids who hadn't had one hoping to not cause a commotion. "I hope that's better!" She grinned as she patted them both on their heads. "Keith, this is Kana!" She introduced the two who she suspected hadn't met before.

Raidou began to feel deja' vu seeing a group just culminating on town like this, last time this happened he got in a fight with a low level player ending up starving later. Raidou's stomach began to ache, his lack of any knowledge of this game or gaming in general has lead to him running out of food.

Fortunately Kana's internal plead was heard and responded too, as a few individuals began to approach. Two were individuals that she had not recognised, asking what was going on. "They're fighting over a sandwich would you believe, apparantly one stole the others, they starting threatening each other and now this. She explained, suddenly,she recognised Ruri I front of her. She watched as Ruri, gave one of the boys and sandwich. This seemed to stop them from hitting each other, she smiled glad that she didn't have to hold them off anymore.

"Right, you happy now? Run off and enjoy your sandwiches, and if I catch you two fighting again, I'll shut you in a level 8 dungeon and leave you there." She joked, the boys turned and ran away quickly, not wanting to risk Kana's words. That hadn't exactly been the truth, for starters Kana couldn't even make it too level 7, so how she would get them there was another matter. But the boys didn't need to know that, a little white lie to keep the peace.

"Thanks Ruri, you're a life saver. I wish I could make sandwiches of my own, then I probably wouldn't have so much trouble these days." she laughed, for someone she seemed to have a lot of sandwich related issues lately. She smiled as Ruri introduced her, reaching her hands out for a greeting handshake. "Nice to meet you,"

Grim looked at this young lady, as he just leaned back and stretched his back, as he put his hands behind his head, and pulled his hood up and consealed his face, As he spoke, "Yo, sup?" He says as he falls back and lands on the ground, soo bored and tired after a long day of training, he just stared at the sky. "So blue." He says, as surely he was brain dead and fried.

Keith listened as Ruri introduced him to Kana. He then reached out his hand and smiled warmly to her as he spoke. "Hiya, Kana! I'm Keith, Ruri's older brother as you may know. It's very nice to meet you!" He said happily, as the two sandwich disputers left.

She grins at the two meeting, "I'm glad that you two are meeting eachother!" She spoke in a cheerful tone knowing that she was meaning to get the two to talk to each other for a while now. As she saw Grim suddenly flop onto the floor and say "So Blue." She giggled at Grim being brain dead knowing that he wasn't usually so crazy like this. She then turned to Kana and Keith again not really knowing what to say next to the two...

Haine was casually walking by until she saw Kana, a fellow guild member... chase a dude with a sandwich. Then all of a sudden Grim flopped on the floor and Keith was glomped. With a sweat drop the bluenette clung to the wall and waved, trying to act casual despite all the huge events that had happened all at once. But the sandwich thief was kicked in the groins so... taken care of.

More and more violence these days were had been happening. How vile could people be? He could understand pressure and depression but to threaten a church, you had to be at the bottom of the barrel. Luckily, he had been there to drive those people away. Nothing happened but more than a few words of exchange. After that, he was relieved of church duty by one of the other players staying at the church.

He was walking down the alley ways throughout the city but not by himself. Nope. He had two kids following him to go and explore while he was out. A girl named Yumi and a boy named Kazuma were out getting experience by following him around.

They had no fighting experience but they wanted to see the rest of the city for their own eyes. " Hey it's Kana!" The pig tailed girl squealed. His eyes lifted off of what he was looking at to see Kana, Keith, and Ruri. He waved at the group.

Will walks back into town after a long day of training, his spear balanced across both of his shoulders and his arms resting on the shaft of the weapon. He has recently been adventuring floors five and six really getting a grasp at how much tougher things get floor by floor. "Things are starting to get really tough I don't think it will be a good Idea to solo train up there until I get a bit stronger." He mutters to himself fearing the repercussions of letting his confidence get the best of him as it has several times in the past. He looks up and spots a player that he has grown acquainted with talking with a couple players he had yet to meet but if they where friends of Ruri's surly they are good people he thought to himself as he approached them. "Oi, Ruri hows it going?" he asks on his approach and stops looking the others over. "These friends of yours?" He asks and without an answer extends a hand towards Keith. "The names Will, Ruri is a friend of mine as well." Will grins at the other player always happy to meet new people.

Haine immediately walked over once she had seen a random boy she didn't know walk up to her SISTER. "Friend...? Better stay that way," the bluenette muttered before randomly throwing her arms around her little sibling and glomping her. "RURIIIIIII!! It's nice to seeee youuuu.... again!" she giggled carelessly before waving at Keith with a smile and eyeing the man suspiciously, like she always did to the male population Ruri had been friends with. J-man was the creepiest though.

"Actually Will that's my brother..." She spoke to Will as she saw many people start to appear. She felt as if she needed to disappear, suddenly. To get away from the crowd, hoping to have some sort of opening to get out sooner or later. She suddenly saw that guy who she saw a few days ago attempting to fight a newer player. Then suddenly seeing the bluenette haired sister suddenly show up as well. "Too... Many... People!!!" She spoke silently in her head wanting to escape this situation as soon as possible. "Oh no Haine's here and speaking to Will..." She spoke again as she got a little more frightened of the situation.

He simply passed by the group sitting in the shade til he was addressed. Of course he waved at Haine. The two children he was with were wondering why Kiluia wouldn't go over to the group. They tried to drag him to them but he resisted. " I don't do big groups kids." He yawned finding it nice to sit there." I'm just waiting to say hi to Kana." He admitted.

As Grim still lays on the ground, he looks around, as he sees many people gathering, it was getting crowded on the ground. As he activates his <> skill, he pushes off the ground with one hand, and does a areal flip. As he lands on the fountains top lip, and stares at them all, he then leans back, and continues to stare up at the sky.

She nodded in gretting at the guy in the hood, "Yo," She echoed, trying not to show her suprise as he allowed himself to fall onto the groun. They were in the middle of town, so it wasn't the most comfortable place, but heck, everybody was different. Who was she to judge, besides it was a game, normal societal rules didn't quite apply here.

She turned to look at Keith, and taking his hand she shook it likely. "Likewise Keith, No I didn't know Ruri had a brother. Bet, it's nice to have family in the game huh?" She responded casually, there was no way Kyoto would ever play a game like this. He had roared with laughing when he saw it in her shopping bag. He was all into football and girls, apparently he didn't have time for games. He obviously thought he was cool, but Hikaru had been cooler in Kana's mind, and he liked the game so that was that.

It wasn't long before they were joined by three other individuals, one boy she didn't recognise, but Haine, Kiluia, and the kids she knew. "Hey Kiluia, Hi Kids" She waved at them as they passed.

"So Ruri, is everyone here from the guild?" She asked, she hadn't been welcome enough to know everyone just yet, so a lot of the members were just strangers to her. She watched out of the corner of her eye as the guy in the hood, began doing acrobatics. Skills She thought casually, before returning her attention to Ruri.

He offered a smile to Kana as she she greeted him. " Hey." He got up and stumbled slightly as the blonde little girl dragged him to the group to be apart of it." You know adults need time too..." Kiluia stated in a bothered tone. "Yeah? Well maybe if you were a bit taller you'd look like an adult" retorted the girl . A twitch was seen by Kiluia's right brow as he was beginning to regret taking this child with him.." Yumi.."

A sigh from him was heard. No use getting angry at a kid. This kid was like a little sister and as such he could make her pay later. Kazuma seemed to be staring at Ruri and Haine. Poor kid seemed infatuated. Too bad he had no idea what those two were about.

OOC: Think sonic the hedgehog, except not so fast

Raidou recognizes a couple of the bystanders, wanting to interject yet not knowing how decides to walk next to the now pack of people playing meet and greet . As Raidou walks closer to the group his legs move faster then anticipated and he starts to power walk with his feet a blur, making him hilariously obvious to everyone and making his legs look almost like a Japanese fan.