[OP-F1] Streetside scuffle

Kana watched as Kiluia bickered with Yumi as they approached, smiling brightly. It was nice to this side of Kiluia, so caring and kind. Like a big brother to them, they were lucky children to have him in their life. She had not taken anyone in, she had allowed others to look after themselves, for years fearing that if she were to try to protect someone they would only die because of it.

It was a little bizarre being surrounded by so many people, she'd become so accustomed to meeting everyone separately and on their own to see them all together was new. She recognised the guy who had beat up the creep that had been rude to her the other day. He was currently walked past in the weirdest fashion, she smiled he clearly wanted to join the group.

"Hey you!" She called to him, raising her left hand to point at him, she cocked her finger in a gesture that suggested he approach her. "I'm Kana, and I'm pretty sure I owe you a thank you for helping me out the other day with that creep."

" That guy is way....weird." He simply stated. He had nothing against him. In fact , Kiluia wanted to help the guy and be his friend but the guy was next to impossible to talk to. His gaze landed on the large bunch and noticed that there was a lot of guild members. Maybe they could have fun together as a guild or something.

That thought triggered another thought to Kiluia. How was Kana with joining the same guild as him? He knew her personal history and what not so he was a bit more privy. A look of concern was on his face before he looked away again as Yumi hit his side. Don't stare. It's not nice! She shouted at him. A sweat drop appeared like those cheesy animes would form. He placed one finger in his ear as he spoke " I'm literally..6 inches away from you Yumi.."

Atlas, a complete klutz as usual, has finally completed his quest of becoming a Blacksmith. He walked around the Town of Beginnings to see if there were anything interesting going on. He checked his HUD to see if there were anything he missed out. "Hmmm.. Seems like I just need to find some time to kill before I start another quest." he said as he walked passed a group of players who seem to have fun with there chat.

She looked around for a second seeing no need for her here as she walked toward the warp portal, smashing a teleport crystal. "Teleport floor 5!" She had shouted before demolishing as she had successfully slipped away, managing to teleport elsewhere as a white light had consumed her, teleporting her to floor 5.

tumblr_lovfjypwAI1qb522wo1_500.gif

*Haine sees this happening and freaks out*

Haine's eye twitched before she looked around the area, seeing everybody in their own worlds. It was amusing to watch how all of these players interacted, but then again things tend to get boring. Especially an NPC kid dropped an ice cream cone and whined one big scene about it all. "Wat... Adios amigos Yudai out!" the bluenette grinned cheerfully before going to give a goodbye hug to her big brother and smashing a teleport crystal at the ground. "Teleport: Floor 4!" the bluenette exclaimed. She'd be going to somewhere wintery and peaceful. More like it! Time to go kick dem Yeti butts!

Without responding to her, the guy just teleported out of the situation leaving her annoyed and rejected. Her disapproval showed clearly in her expression, "Weird, more like downright rude, why try to catch our attention only to bugger off like that? I seriously don't get people in this game." She told Kiluia, hands in her hips defensively. She made a promised to herself that if she ever saw him again, she would retract her thank you and tell the kid to get stuffed. The way the Misouko's were raised meant they always displayed the greatest manners, although Kana didn't also, apply this to her every day behaviour she would never reject a thank you nor an invitation from anyone. Not even an enemy, it simply wasn't how she worked.

She waved goodbye as the Yudai sisters teleported away, leaving only a small group of them left. She didn't really know anyone but Kiluia, although she didn't mind meeting new people. She looked at him, and grinned, "Well, On that note I think I'll make my leave in a moment too, although I can't teleport right now. So I'm just gonna do an old fashion, wave and walk away. Catch you later okay?" She waved at everyone, turning she made her way down the street. On her way she passed one of the boys who was happily munching on his sandwich, she smiled at him and give him a small wave. He grinned, and smiled back. She let out a small chuckle, and disappeared from the groups view.

[Kana has left Rp]

He started to wave goodbye as he yawned. It didn't last long til Yumi yank on his shirt and started walking off." Dinner is not for another hour." He geek ed out as he was being commanded by an 8 year old. What did he do to deserve this treatment and abuse?

" Bye Kana!" He managed to say before rounding the corner of the building. Kiluia sighed and struggled free. " I never want kids, Yumi." He poked the girl's forehead. " You are a pain in my backside"