[PP_F3] Cici all alone...again...?

I was sitting on the bench, talking to myself, then I notice a couple figures in the distance. They came closer and realized that it was Night and Rage. I was happy to see them.

Nah. I didn't wait too long. I said as I smiled at the two of them.

So what is it you wanted to talk about? I asked although I already new the answer.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rubbed the back of my neck as i looked to the side.

"I know i can't ask for your forgiveness, and i can understand why you wouldn't trust me. There's no rewriting the past, but i think that we can try to make it up somehow if you're willing to that is. Even if it means me being out of the guild, which to be honest i wouldn't blame you for i probably would have done the same. I just want to try to make amends for what happened earlier." I explained as i meant every word like i was holding on to my very life before death's door.

I stared at Night and tried to think about what could be done. You're lucky that I am a nice, forgiving guy that always tries to fix things. I still trust you but that trust was lowered. I believe in second chances so I will give you one as well. What do you think will amended relations? I asked with an accepting look. One thing is for sure... I would never kill someone over this issue so you are safe for the time being... or until the guards come. I said as I got up from the bench.

I started talking to Night without looking at him. However you think relations will be fixed... do it but know this... I am watching your every move you make and will warn you when I disapprove of the action. Oh... if you need anything, you know where to find me. I said my final words and walked back to the Inn that I am currently staying at.

I sighed in both relief and exhausted. Just then a group a guards saw us and started to shout and swinging their weapons at us. I moaned as i took a single step back and just loved how they suddenly lost all interest in me. Already blaming myself, i looked at the ground. Just to improve my luck it started raining. The rain calmed me down a little as i looked up ahead at the wandering guards. Running at them, they immediately charged after me with their weapons drawn. I simply jumped over them and planted my foot on one of their heads i jumped again and landed on top of a stall. With another jump and having to pull myself up, i was on top of a building with some rickety roof that had a couple leaks. I decided to declare it my sleeping spot. Just as i got all cozy, i received a message from Kira.

Hey Night, bad news. Word got out that you betrayed your own client and helped a green player instead. Now the PKers all around are targeting you specifically again. Better watch out when you make deals like that. That's all it said. My eyes suddenly saddened as i already prepared myself for this again. Then i got another message, only this time it was one of those PKers i single handedly defeated before.

Outside of the town is a meadow of gardenias. Be there within ten minutes or else your buddies gets severe torture until you show up! I smirked as my first thought that ran through my head.

What buddies? Then i got reminded with Shark, Rage, Ryu, and Cicila. Wincing from the realization, i decided to send Shark a message:

"Hey Shark, I'm sending Rage over to you. I need to take care of some personal matters. I might not make it back, just to give you a heads up. I don't want Rage or any of yall involved." After i sent that i turned to Rage beside me and told him to go to the Inn with Shark. After i watch him run in Shark's direction, i turned back to the outside. Heading for that single point where i was told to meet at.

I just got back to my room when I got a message from Night. Well... Now i have to babysit... Great. Hahaha. I replied to Night's message. Don't worry about me. They can't find me, but if they do then they will wish they didn't. Remember, I'm about the strongest player here. I can take care of the group. I'm not a guild leader for no reason. If you need help just contact me. I hit send and watched for Rage to enter view.

I smirked when i read the message. I was half tempted to ask for help, but then again i remembered that he doesn't trust me very well. So i waved it away and got to the point of where i was suppose to meet. Nobody was here, and the rain doesn't feel very pleasant either. I stood there for 3 minutes when i was about to walk away i noticed that there was at least 20 PKers marching up to me with their weapons drawn and everything. Instinctively i reached up for my sword and drew it out.

"I thought there was only one of you!" I called out. One of them grinned.

"I'm surprise you even fell for this, because now you're going to die here and no one will get to see it! Where's the fun in that? Call one of your buddies so we can chop them up as well!" He exclaimed as he laughed madly. Something sparked in me and a surge of anger and a sense of protection went through my body.

"You all can burn in hell. There's no way i'll ask for help, not when this is my problem!" I said in a low threatening voice as i got into my fighting stance.

Five of them charged at me with the intent to kill written all over their faces and there was no point to turn them away. So after they got in range, i charged up my sword to a dark blue and managed to decaputated one of the PKer's sword arm and slid underneath him while the others zipped past me. It continued to rain, and i could use the wet grass to my advantage. In my mind i got one down, nineteen more to go.

I noticed Cicila fidgeting in her sleep so i ran over to her placed my hands on her stomach and on her forehead.

Cicila....its ok, there is nothing to fear, i promise...i am right here...nothing is going to hurt you i swear upon my life i said in a calming voice, not leaving her side until she either woke up or calmed down.

Quickly getting up on my feet as i swung my sword to clash with another blade from a PKer, and with a flick of my wrist i managed to blow the weapon back. I just as quickly slashed at his under arm and rolled away as his sword arm became lifeless, but he now held the weapon on his other hand while the four behind me were coming back.

Next thing I remembered...I had passed bout from sleep deprivation..I ended up laying my head on Cicilas stomach and fell asleep with my knees on the hard floor. I didn't sleep easy...having to deal with nightmares myself that night...but all the same..something weird was still going on and I was eventually going to get to the bottom of it.

As Night walked away to attend to his "Personal Matters" he left me with Shark, I looked back at Shark and told him "I have an idea of what the 'Personal Matters' are... It's something that i'm involved in.. if Shade asks why I left, You know what to tell him.." With that, Rage swiped opened his hub with his right hand and tracked down Shade.

As soon as the tracking started to track his footsteps, Rage dashed as fast as he could to find Shade, while dashing and following his foot-steps Rage had said "Man.. where is he?!"

Finally Rage had found Shade fighting 20-18 PKers.. all PKers.. Rage unsheathed his sword and said "You.. don't touch Shade... I will slay you... I don't have a meaning of living anymore.. However... I will not let my friends suffer alone..." Rage yelled at the group of PKers that surrounded Shade as he unsheathed his blade, Rage jumped over 3 PKers and joined Shade, back-to-back

"We share this burden together.. not alone.. you should know Shade.. I played a part in this.. Not just you.. No matter what you say I won't leave.. you know me too well to know this, Shade. Asking me to leave is futile, I will not let you suffer alone.. I don't have a meaning to live.. You might.. I won't let you lose it.." I said to Rag while looking around the surrounding PKers that had surrounded us

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

I smirked as Rage suddenly joined in the scene.

Oh ho! So you did bring some new friends! Coward for a PKKer such as yourself NightShade! One of the PKers boasted like he was some hot shot. Unfortunately he didn't last very long when I 'accidentally' sliced through his sword arm clean off with just one stroke of my blade. He quickly fell to his knees as he started to cry out in agony. Then my sadistic side started to reveal itself as I grinned.

Don't underestimate me, just because one of my fellow friends showed up doesn't mean I won't grind your face into the wall! Got it?! I threatened as I kicked him in the face which sent him flying into one of his buddies. They both crash to the wet ground, and I just raised my sword a little and I clashed against one of the PKer's blades. With a flick of my wrist I sent his weapon flying and managed to scratch him on the cheek.

As Rage had heard what that PKer Hotshot had said to Shade, I clenched my sword and faced it directly at one of the other Pkers "Hey there... having fun here..? Now let me tell you something... The Mist Murderer... is no small thing.. I will kill you.. without hesitation.. but one of you're friends... DARE to boast in front of me... I will hold no regrets..."

Rage Yelled at the person in front of him while holding his sword straight at his face, he took it back and started to chant, "Almighty power that resides within my soul... give me strength to lay waste against these creatures to protect the ones that I hold dear! DARK... JUDGDEMENT! NEON!" Neon aura surrounded my whole body, engulfing me with neon flames, my sword started to have a rainbow-ish aura to it, the wind instantly kicked up into overdrive, the trees were getting blown away, nearly becoming destroyed by the violent wind.

"Now then... you have witnessed my unique skill... Dark Judgement Neon.. but it's sad... none of you will get out of here alive..." Rage announced as the aura around him was as thick as mist, he had slashed 3 people's chest from one side to the other, completely obliterating them as he heard them cry, Rage let out a tear and whispered to himself "This is my life now.. everything is gone from me... I will protect my friends like my life depends on it..." Shade was just able to hear my whisper as we were not so far away from eachother

Rage had dashed to the next batch of PKers and destroyed them without hesitation, he then dashed back towards Shade going back-to-back again, he called of his skill, the wind returned to normal, Rage had returned to normal, No more aura consumed him nor the flames that had engulfed him, his sword, The Black Lust is back to normal too, Rage had said to Shade "Let's finish this..."

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

"Grr, this isn't going as planned! Who said that the Terror of Death was easy picking?!" One of them exclaimed at the group. I tilted my head to the side as i think they were referring to me.

"I don't know! All i saw was this guy is wanted dead by a lot if people!" The other called back as he pointed his finger at me. I smirked realizing that i have a nickname by these idiots.

"Terror of Death eh? I like the sound of that, unfortunately for you guys..." My sword started to glow a dark blue as i raised my sword high to the sky.

"Azu...gatis!" Then my sword gets engulfed by a soaring and blazing blue flame. The ground grew into like a steam bath for the flames boil the moisture around us. This time it didn't engulf my arm, but thin lines of Azure Flames course together and seperate around my body.

"Your time is about up before i send you all to prison!" With that said, i charged at a small batch of them and with three strikes i cut off three PKers' swordarm clean off.