[PP_F3] Cici all alone...again...?

I looked at Shade What mess did you get yourself into now.. I thought to myself. Oh well better go help him. it's best to make quick work of these guards so I can ask him what in the world he's doing. I slashed all of them, dashing front then back.. Side to side.. They all got confused and at that moment I struck them right in the heart. I sheathed my blade and ran in front of Shade. I'm sorry sir.. but this man is with me for a while It was Shark.. I knew who he was.. I tried hiding my face with my hair and changing my tone so Shark doesn't notice that I am Rage.. the person that he's looking at is Rage.. I'm sorry if he broke one of your guild rules. I asked him to party with me for a little while I completely lied.. Why would you lie to Shark-san! You baka! I nearly took my hands out of my pocket and literally slap myself hard on the cheek so that I could wake up from the silly dream i'm in. Let's go, Shade. I grabbed his arm and walked away into the town

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rubbed the back of my neck as I got back on my feet. Just before I could open my mouth, a guard who was chasing me finally caught and sliced on my arm. I clenched my teeth as I caught the guard's second attack with my hand for it was an axe and I caught it by the shaft as I yanked it from the guard's grip and I threw it somewhere in town. The guard chased after it and finally I was left with some peace, I think so anyway.

Reluctantly, I explained from the job that Rage and I along with two others took to the point of whereas we're giving chase to the Black Shroud and probably would have found them already.

"But we stopped searching for him and the girl, now we're searching for the guy that gave us the job, but it's like he's wearing an invisibility cloak or something. I mean we searched through thick and thin throughout the city, but we turned up with nothing." I explained, for one hoping to clear up this mess and two hoping to find this guy and start questioning him.

Cici sat on the bed in the room and sighed. I guess I cause you a lot of trouble when we meet....I'm sorry Ryu. But I just thought that if I went with you then maybe I could get out of the stupid game. But I guess I was wrong.... She sighed, pulling her knees up to her face. I can't fight like you, nor will I ever. I just want to leave this death game before someone gets killed by me.

I looked dead at the two players. I let out a long sigh. Guys, I know the both of you. Just stop looking for the Black Shroud. That would be my job. Go take care if the guy who sent you. I told them. Making sure they actually dropped it. By the way... I know what you guys have been doing. Come find me when you are done. We need to talk. Both of you. I said as I walked away.

I opened my menu and told Ryu that they were off his tail and that I will contact the guards telling them that I have control of the ones they want.

I then continued walking towards Ryu's location.

Shark brushed past me, and to be honest it felt like someone took a dagger and stabbed me in the back. I knew that after this is over, things are going to be way different. Friends most of all anyway. I turned to Rage with a more determined look for I think I have an idea where that guy might be.

"We need to investigate that abandoned greenhouse we found in the fields! I think our little friend might be hiding there." I grew quiet for a moment.

"I'm sorry everyone..." I whispered as I walked past Rage.

The abandoned greenhouse is how it was named, abandoned and almost dead with all the plants wilting and all. Rage and I searched began our search, and while we were searching I got this really big question that's been bothering me.

"Hey Rage? Do you think that we shouldn't have kidnapped that girl in the first place?" I asked him as I moved aside a dead plant on a shelf.

There were many things that i wished i could explain to her but suddenly something flashed in the corner of my screen. The eye with the slash through it. One second i was looking at Cicila, the next i was rolling around on the floor, writhing in pain as my vision faded to a very blurry grey. Cicila went from a bright face, to blurry grey. The potion failed....they lied to me.

Cicila.....I...I'm...blind...again he screamed in pain

I looked at Shade as he asked the question, I gave a moment to think about it and said No.. we shouldn't have captured her.. she didn't do anything wrong.. the client just wants her.. that's exactly why I asked you to take me to him so I can ask him why.. if he doesn't give a reasonable answer.. i'll beat it out of him.. No one has the right to tortule people in this world without reason or unless they did something bad.. She didn't need to be locked.. she didn't need to be tortured.. she didn't need to be captured.. I want a word with that client.. he can't run around or sit around.. asking people to get him whoever he wants.. i'll bring his biggest trial.. Death.. I said while gritting my teeth

Rageagumon

Alright.. Do what you like to him.. i'll accompany you to make sure nothing happens to you. I followed Shade as he searched for the client that told us to kidnap the little girl, I started helping him. Until he said something about getting kicked from the guild Yeah.. sorry about that.. I said while still trying to search for the client and hand him his punishment

Rageagumon

I continued walking down the road. I heard a very faint cry. What was that? It sounded familiar. I must be getting close to my objective then. I said to myself as I stood in shock. I started to sprint as I opened my map to check Ryu's location. I rounded another corner and saw a couple players hiding.

Ryu, Cici... That you? I came as soon as I heard what was happening. Come with me. Lets get out of here and try to treat Ryu's wounds. I said as I bend down to offer help up.

A long while ago...before i came back to see you....i was attacked....by a gang...they left me in the streets...took my things and ran....i got them back and was giving something...by a "medicine man" and now its wearing off....it shouldnt have I said...feeling around trying to get back to the bed...unfortunately i pt my hand on what i could have sworn was Cicilas thigh and i stopped for a moment before trying to hoist myself onto what i believed has the bed

I was shocked that Ryu was severely injured. And he wonders why I worry so much. I better take him back to my room. I thought to myself. I leaned down to help up Ryu. Alright, Let's go back to my place and I will take care of you. I said as I grasped Ryu and we started walking back to the inn I am staying at.

He shook his head. I forgive you Cicila, as long as you frogive me i said taking Sharks arm allowing him to help me after so long. He reached out for Cicilas hand.

Will you....come with us....with me...Cicila...to help protect me as i protected you he asked to her afraid she wouldnt want him around now that he couldnt see.