[PP_F3] Cici all alone...again...?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was amazed to see her pull off such an amazing stunt. I grabbed her, the dagger and my sword and dashed off into the hallway looking for the exit. After a few minutes of running around avoiding the men I found the exit with Cicila still on my back i charged, practically breaking my shoulder on the collision.

Cicila, take this i said handing her a teleport crystal Get out of here now...ill follow shortly i promise, but you HAVE to leave now....get back to town...find an inn, or Shark and hide with him...ill be there soon i PROMISE you, now GO i shouted still running with her on my shoulders...the one not feeling so good.

I ran....I kept running until i hit the nearest town. We were safe...kind of. I ran with her on my shoulders all the way to a local tavern owned by a friend of mine. His name was Thomas, and he would take us in for free.

Yo Thomas, i need a favor i said as i pushed to door open making sure Cicila didnt hit her head on the door hinge.

You got it pal he said throwing me a key from under the counter and i walked up the stairs with Cicila. Room 502, the secret room....unfortunately had only one bed, since, it was a hideout for me when i got in trouble. I shut the door and sat Cicila down on the bed then sat in the chair.

Be careful next time girl....its a dangerous world now i said, hinting it as more of a joke

I was wondering around a nearby town as I rubbed the wound where that girl stabbed me. (OOC: it'll take more than that to kill me Rage.)

"If I were trying to hide a girl somewhere in town, where would I hide her?" I asked myself as I treated all of this as a big game. (Which it is lol but anyway)

"It'll have to be somewhere where she'll be secured and not to mention with some people to trust as well." I said as an NPC guard charged at me from the side with a claymore. Without even looking at the guy, I blocked the attack with my sword for it was in its sheath. I used the force to unsheath my sword and I slashed him in the back. He was rendered disabled as I picked up my sheath and put my sword away as I went about my business.

I was just walking around the town when I feel like something is off. I opened my menu and opened my messages. I selected Ryujin from my contacts. I wrote the message that read:

Hey Ryu, Where are you. I took that trip to the market but when I got back, I felt something was off. Tell me where you are and I will be right there.

I hit send and sat on the bench waiting for a response.

I got a reply from Ryu. He told me exactly where he was and the situation he is in. It's a good thing that I am sitting good with these guards. I send a message to Ryu telling him that I am on the way and will get him out of there. Right after I sent the message, I left immediately for the location.

I should go to the guards and try to get them to drop the search. I could make this work. I said to myself while running towards the location.

We searched high and low for the guy who gave us this job, and its bad enough when we have guards chasing us throughout the city slicing at us. I wasn't too worried about it for you can't die here, but it can get pretty annoying when you're trying to do something and you can't because somebody is hacking me to pieces! I feel like I jumped into a comedy show for some reason, but the fact remains that the man is still running around here somewhere. Just got to find him. Just as I turned around the corner, I accidentally bumped into a player.

"Hey watch where you're.....?" My voice trailed off as standing before me was my Guild Leader Shark.

Ho boy, things just went south. I thought.

I was walking around trying to get to the location Ryu was at when all of a sudden this complete idiot doesn't watch where he is going around the corner and runs into me. Watch where you are going. I said as I picked up my head. I noticed that it was one of my guild members, NightShade.

Well, well, well... What do you think your doing here at this hour? I questioned him as I gave hi, the death stare as I knew what was currently going on.