[PP_F3] Cici all alone...again...?

When they got to the inn and into a room, Ryu placed Cici on a bed and tucked her in. He smiled and left, closing the door. Leaving Cici to sleep.

After a while, Cici heard noises and thought it was Ryu and Shark so she went back to sleep. When she woke up she was on the shoulder of another player.Hmmm? EH?! Let me go ya big beluga!! I want you to let me go!! HEY! YOU LISTENING?!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way...her dot was on the move. I thought i put her to bed....This cant be good. I hopped out the window and followed them via the rooftops. The Cloak of Darkness prevented them from seeing me, but i had a track on them and they were NOT getting away that easily. Not again, i would NEVER let her fall in the grips of another gang. He dropped down in front of the hide outs entrance. This time it would be quick and silent i told myself yanking my dagger from its hind pocket and slowly opening the door, looking inside to see no one at the entrance, then slipping in and moved to the nearest hiding spot.

I put one finger in my right ear as Rage brings in a very noisy girl into a dungeon that we recently found. Its also our base of operations as well as like a trap deal beings there's monsters that crawl around the hallways. Thankfully the other guys of my group cleared a path for Rage to get by.

"Can she get any louder?" I complained as Rin shut the door after the gang came in.

Without hesitation i saw two guards in the hall way. I snuck my way in between them then slit ones neck and stabbed the other in the eye. I wasnt going to let her escape me once more. Another guard....I ignored him, the slipped down another corridor getting closer and closer sneaking as gracefully as possible he heard voices up ahead.

The under boss and the big man himself he spoke inside his head. He slipped inside the room silently trying SOO very hard to be unnoticed and he hid in the corner hoping it worked to his advantage.

Suddenly I slit the kneecap of the man who just threw Cicila into a cellar.I knew it was a nice strike but it wasnt enough. I kicked the man into the cellar and pulled Cicila out and set her aside as I shut the cellar door. I cut the choke over Cicilas mouth but shushed her. I stood up and snuck behind the boss mans chair hoping he wouldnt back up nor notice me, but i was pretty sneaky...at least..i thought so anyway.

"Rin! Shoki! Keep an eye out on the outside just in case someone followed them!" I ordered as they gave a quick bow and went upstairs to keep watch on the outside. I ran my fingers through my silver hair.

"This job had better be worth it." I mumbled to myself as I rested my hand on my sword as I heard a plank creaking from behind me. My eyes grew wide for a moment as I turned around just in time to see before me was a figure with a Black Cloak. He had no cursor over his head, I'm guessing he must have a pretty high Hiding skill. I smirked seeing he had that girl that we kidnapped.

"Alright who ever you are, best start explaining yourself." I warned as I prepared for his next move.

Cici heard noised from not too far away. Please let it be Ryu~ Pleeease let that be Ryu! She thought to herself.

Why am I even in this game? I didn't want this...I...now just want to go home... Cici thought as she was in the dark place. Her wound was slowly depleting her life. Would anyone here me if I died? Her head rambled as more tears rolled down her face and onto the floor.