[PP_F3] Cici all alone...again...?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He smiled as Cicila took his hand and the three of them walked together. As they walked he pulled Cicila a little closer, hoping he wouldnt lose he as he has lost everyone else. He continued trying to talk but he hand nothing to say, he felt like a burden, but he knew that it would be alright, as long as he had friends like Shark...and a girl like Cicila. He leaned down and successfully kissed Cicila on the cheek and then went back to looking innocent.

"There he is!" I shouted as Leffry, our client who is a scrawny runt, started to run towards down the isle opposite of us. i jumped up the plants and half ran and half leaped over the dead plants. It was actually a lot faster, and when i was close enough i lunged off the plants and collided to Leffry knocking him into a shelf of plants that looks poisonous. One in particular is Belladonna, a very deadly herb that can put one to sleep for a day straight, but if too much is taken it could stop your heart and eventually kill you. I grabbed him by the collar and lifted him off his feet and pinned him against the vacant table.

"Alright we have some questions for you and you better answer them honestly." I warned as Rage came to my side.

Leffry struggled against my hold and took out a dagger that was poorly made and tried to stab me, but i caught his hand before he could accomplish that and twisted his wrist to make him drop it. Then i kicked up the falling dagger and i held my hand palm up as it landed right on my hand. With the point down, i nailed Leffry's hand on the table and he started to scream bloody murder.

"Again, if you quit resisting and tell us why exactly you wanted us to kidnap a young girl, and to top it off you never showed at the spot you told us to meet. Now because of that, two of my friends are now dead. So you better start talking!" I warned as he started to control his breathing.

"Okay okay I'll tell you for christ sakes! Just don't kill me, please don't kill me i don't want to die!" He started to cry, and i felt bad now. I smirked

'I guess I'm still a big softie.' I said to myself.

"I won't kill you, just tell me why. That's all i want to know." I said in a more calming tone. I did a recording message that was going to be sent to Shark.

"Okay... Okay... The reason why i wanted you to kidnap the girl was so that i could get revenge on the Black Shroud for killing my brother... You, NightShade PKKer, were suppose to kill him. The girl was just bait to draw him out from that Shark guy that always helps the Black Shroud! So there, now you know the reason. Could you please take the dagger out of my hand now!" He demanded. I sent the recorded message to Shark and removed the dagger from his hand. However, as i did that i held my Gomdras to his throat.

"Thank you for your cooperation, now if you may come with us we will hand you to the guards and have them deal with you." I said as i allowed him to get up slowly.

Ryu, Cici, and I finally got to my room and I layed Ryu on the bed. Just moments later I receive a message. I open it and it is from NightShade. It was a voice message. This better be important. I said to myself. I looked at Cici and Ryu. Excuse me for a minute. I have to take this. I got up and went outside my room. I played the message. Well that says a lot. I guess he didn't get the memo that his brother started the incident first by trying to kidnap Cici that time as well. I replied to the message:

Thank you for this. I still need you to come see me at once. Stop by the market and pick up an antidote crystal and some herbal leaves with some rubbing alcohol.

I sent the message and went back in to Ryu and Cici.

After receiving an reply from Shark, i still felt bad about this whole thing. I told Rage earlier where the Dungeon was and he went for it while i took Leffry back to town. I sheathed my scimitar before we reached the town, but i made sure that Leffry didn't make a run for it. When the guards come running after me, i presented Leffry to them.

"This man is charged with attempt of kidnapping and murder, i would kindly ask you to take this man into custody." I said. One of the guards took a look at Leffry.

"Very well, we'll let you off this time NightShade, but make sure you cause no more trouble." He warned as they took Leffry. After seeing them go, i went to market just as Shark had told me to meet him. My vision started to blur and it felt like i was being drugged. Nevertheless, i still reached to it and barely picked out the stuff that Shark told me to get.

'That Belladonna is not to be messed around with, that much i now know even though i already heard what they do." I thought to myself.

"Hey are you alright son? You seem rather pale." One of the shopkeepers asked with concern.

After taking NightShade's orders and going to the dungeon I said Man.. I've explored the whole dungeon.. it's so boring here.. I'll go back to Shade I yawned while walking with both of my hands on the back of my head, I took out my right hand and opened up my menu with a swipe, went to friends list, found NightShade and I tracked him. As I was walking to him I saw a NPC next to him. I quickly ran up to him and looked at him What in the name of Swords! Shade! Shade! I shook him thinking that he was about to die, I quickly said thank you to the NPC and took him to the nearest inn and hooked him up with a room. I rented for a room and ran up the stairs with Shade in my hand, I laid him softly on the bed and waited for him to wake up Who in the world did this to you.. Stop.. hurting.. my... friends.. I clenched my fist and spoke in a hated deep tone.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Darkness was all i could see at this point, but i managed to open my menu and i knew my way around it as i went to message Shark.

"I got the items you requested, unfortunately i won't be able to meet you at the market. Come to room A13 to get them." I sen and with that i finally let the Belladonna's effect take over and i was put into a dreamless sleep.

Ryu, hold on buddy. I'm going to try to heal you. I have one of my guild members picking up a remedy that can help you. Just as I said that, I received a message from Night. A13?! That's right next door.

I quickly replied: I am just right next door. come on over.

When I read that Night could not meet, I figured something had happened. I wonder what happened to the kid. I said as I tried to keep Ryu from thinking about the pain.

I laid there in pain. There was nothing i could think about was the pain...all of it returning..in my knee...the cut to my neck...the knife in my....back. I suddenly shot up in bed and reached behind me and grabbed the handle of something. I ripped out a dagger...but it was laced in purple...or at least i think it was. Information broker tell me its a slightly magic dagger, one of blinding cuts. Not only was it fast, practically unseen (no puns intended) it also gives a temporary blind effect to the victim. Since its been in my back this entire time and for this long....its become permanent. I showed this to Shark and Cicila.

This is what Ive had in my back this entire time....it was so slight that i couldnt see or feel it....what should i do with it....i feel i should keep it...but im unsure... I said turning the dagger over and over in my hand hanging my feet over the bed and trying to close and open my eyes hoping my vision would return but its not....nor will it. Good thing i developed that skill.

About an hour had gone by, before I was able to overcome the Belladonna's effect temporarily as I got the message from Shark. After reading it, I shrugged off the sleepiness off and with a little difficulty I managed to go next door just as Shark had told me. It hasn't even been 5 minutes before the Belladonna spread threatening to take over again as a veil of darkness covers the corner of my eyes. I quickly opened my menu and got out the stuff Shark had wanted.

"He....here you....go...." I struggled to say as I'm already losing sight in my left eye and gave Shark the items he had requested. The moment the items fell into Shark's hand, I fell to the ground on all fours as I finally struggle to breathe.

I'm really pushing it at this point! I thought to myself as I got one knee up and struggled to stand on my feet.

As I was trying to help Ryu, Night came in with the stuff I ordered. I revived the items and just as that happened, he collapsed on on fours.for the time being I just stared at the two injured ones.

Oh man... I've got a lot if work to do know. I said in a surprisingly calm voice.

I quickly rolled Night on his back and applied the medicine to his eyes. Just relax Night. I will take care of you. I said as I carefully picked him up and laid him on the other bed. I then went over to Ryu and took out another selection of medicine.

Alright Ryu, just try to relax as I try to help. I said as I mixed the medicine and carefully applied it to his eyes and the point on his body where he was stabbed. this could either help your sight and pain temporarily or it could completely heal it. I said as I prayed that the remedy will work.

I rubbed my eyes, the vision cleared for a moment then faded again.

How long is it supposed to take to begin trying to work? i asked impatiently, even tho i wasnt concerned if i ever got my sight back. I hugged Cicila trying to calm her down.

I promise you, that ill be okay....Night is the one who REALLY needs the help i said sincerely to her face. I couldnt lie to her i knew i wasnt going to get much better...but i had to give her some form of hope.

No Cicila...its my fault....i defended another and then i was harmed....never thought about it... I said trying my best to dry her eyes. I kissed her cheek trying to calm her down.

None of this is your fault, its mine...but im glad you were here for me this entire time....i appreciate it....thank you so much i said pulling her into a hug and crying lightly into her shoulder

"Can anyone sleep around here...?" I moaned as i started to open my eyes. It felt like i was sleeping for a long time, but when i checked the clock i found out that i was only out for an hour and a half. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, i rolled to my feet and already standing up like normal. When i could fully see i noticed Shark along with Rage who was watching over me which I'm thankful for, and then there's the case with the Black Shroud and the girl from earlier. I was rather surprised at first, but i figured to sit down and wait unless ordered to do so.