[PP_F3] Cici all alone...again...?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smiled and let out a little chuckle as I watched Cici as she said her order and started drooling over the table.Cici, by the looks of it, you were dreaming of a nice, juicy, mouth watering steak. I can't wait for our food now. I said as I slightly started dreaming about my food. Next thing I know, I'm the one drooling.

Shark looked around and saw a waiter approaching with the food. Boy am I starving! Shark said as grabs his food and starts chowing down. The other two grab their food as well. Shark starts thinking about the last time he had this good of a meal. So how does everyone's food taste? Shark said as he gets about halfway on his sandwich.

Shark looked over at Ryu and laughed a bit. He seemed to be indulging himself in his food like it was heaven in Aincrad. Glad you liked Cici. Are you saving the crumbs on your face for later? Shark said as he chuckled a bit. He looked back at Ryu. What do you think about the food Ryu? Looks like you are really enjoying it.

Ryu questioned what kinda of medication Shark was on. He looked down at the table and there was nothing sitting in front of him on the table. The only thing in his hand was the glass of water he ordered almost an hour ago, which had been emptied and filled about six or seven times.

Are you okay Shark.....something seems...off...i didnt get....anything...just...this he says holding the half empty glass up an shakes it so the ice rattles around. What was bad was, Shark had even watched him (Ryu) as he (Also Ryu) ordered nothing and walked away.

Shark hasn't slept in days and hasn't really eaten in a day. He started hallucinating a little over an hour ago. He blinked his eyes and saw that Ryu hasn't actually gotten his food yet. I apologize Ryu. I haven't been myself lately. Shark looks at Cici who frantically wipes away the crumbs. Ryu, you want anything? He said as he waved the waiter over to the table.

He waves the waiter off.

No no no....it, quite alright i ate earlier he lied...truthfully he hasnt eaten in about two days. He stopped eating after that big fall out with Aoife. He has been searching for her, but has failed numerous times. He found these two, so maybe he will have much more success

Yeah im sure im not hungry.....like i said i just ate again he lied, but if he didnt, he would be pestered about it, and that was something he didnt need right now. He decided to just sit and listen to everyone elses conversations while trying to pay attention to the one he was apart of.

He sighs, picking the small girls head up and cleaning off her face with a napkin and lifting her onto his back.

I trust you can handle the bill since you called paying for it earlier....ill take her outside and we can go to an inn immediately after that alright he says with a smile as he exits the cafe and finds a nearby bench in which he sits and lays the girl down on his lap.

She must be really tired, to fall asleep like that in a public place like that. he thought to himself moving the hair out of her face as she slept.

Brother...he thought on this for a moment. I dont understand why she'd say such a thing, but it didnt matter, he only wanted to focus on walking and making sure Cici-chan was going to be ok, thats all his concerns could muster. He also tried to remember his goal....searching for Aoife-hime but he knew that would be tough here...or will it?

Shark smiled as he heard what Cici said. It made him remember his family back home. I wonder what my brother is doing right now. I hope his is taking care of everyone. He says to himself while remembering the good times before he logged into SAO.

Looks like she is having a happy dream right now Ryu. Lets get to the inn as soon as possible so she can sleep comfortably. He says to Ryu with a smile on his on his face.