[PP_F3] Cici all alone...again...?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y-Yea... they are. These ones seem familiar. She said, looking at some pink roses. These look like the ones my older brother gave me when I woke up from my last coma. It was my birthday and he thought flowers were the best thing to get me when I was asleep. I just wish he was here now.... She sighed, looking at a lonely flower she had picked.

Shark's smile slightly vanished as he remembered the day he put on the nerve gear. Sorry, I remember the day I logged on. I just finished breakfast with my brother and sister. I played with them shortly after before I logged in. My brother went to play with his friends, and my sister left with hers. I remember their smiles before they left. I will return to play with them when i get the chance. Shark says emotionally.

Oh...I-I'm sorry. At least you're image is better than mine. Mine is...four white walls and probes, proves everywhere. I just wanted to leave that plain, white, room...to escape it all and come to a place full of life and color. To...get away from "them" and their expirmements....I-I'm sorry...if I'm making you listen to me....She looked away, blushing a little, a tear in her eye.

Shark noticed the blush and smiled. It's not a problem. I like adventuring more with people instead of alone. At least in a group, you have people who got you back. Shark looked away and started walking.

I wonder what other good items are on this floor. I'm always ready for all kinds of adventures. Shark said happily.

Shark smiled as Cici bumped into him. She dropped her rose and it exploded into a million polygons. Shark began looking around and found another rose. He went over to get it and brought it back.

Here. Don't cry. He said apologetic to Cici.

I found another rose. Here, it's all yours. He said handing the flower to her.

I don't remember what my home looked like. All I know is that it's a house. It' s been years since I've been home. I can't remember what wallpaper my room had actually. Probably by now my dad has turned my room into a second office. Like I care. I'll never see my home anyway. Domed to see nothing but white, even in the end. She remarked, sitting on a bench.

Shark sat down by Cici and tried to cheer her up. I'm sorry that you didn't have good terms with your family before you came in here. Maybe once you get out, you could fix things relationships with them. i'm sure that right now they are worried about you. Shark said with a half smile on his face.

I bet once you get back, they will be better with you. He said with a big smile.

Yea like that'll ever happen. My father never even saw me as a daughter.... She said sarcastically. More like...a slave, a maid if you want? He'd always tell me "Scrub the halls" or "Make the beds" or any job that was 'actually' for the maid he hired when he found out I was ill. Still he made me work, day in and day out. Not even caring for me. Always for big brother! GOSH! B-BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA!!!! She shouted, destroying yet another flower.

[baka is a Japanese word for "stupid" or "idiot"]

Cici's fist loosened. She got up and took his hand. They went into town and she started to smile again, seeing all the instruments and people dancing and singing, why she even wanted to sing herself.

They stopped at a small shop where she saw this small keychain that had a little bear holding a flower. It made her smile.

M-my brother got me something like this for my birthday a few years back. He said...Hahaha..i'll never forget it.... Tis to the heavens, to the stars and moon. To the girl with the ice-blue eyes as blue as the ocean's wave. I, Isamu give you this gift as a token of my gratitude....And a birthday gift too..."[isamu's words on Cici's 12th birthday]

Shark smiled as he remembered his own brother. Happy times when your siblings care about you. Shark looked over at Cici. Sounds like your brother really cared for you. He wouldn't have done that if he didn't. Shark said with a smile on his face while looking at the key chain. How about I buy you this then? Since it makes you happy. Shark said as he took hold of the item.