[PP_F3] Cici all alone...again...?

She was too lost in thought that she didn't answer. When she heard the "ding" of the register, she snapped out of her daydream and looked to find that the keychain was gone. Cici had a sad look on her face but when the keychain was dangled in her face, that frown turned upside down. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! oh...I owe you now...what do you want? Hmm a-anything. Anything at all. Name it! Cici jumped with joy, asking Shark.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cici thought for a bit then said How about a performance you'll never forget! Just-for-you!

She walked backed to the flower garden and took out fans from her inventory. I'd usually do this dance in a Yukata but I guess this will have to do. She said staring at her black, short dress with long sleeves.

She took out an Mp3 player and set it on the bench near her and Shark and turned it on. It started playing the song "SenbonZakura" by Miku Hatsune. Once it started, she began to dance.

Once the dance was over there was a crowed that clapped and whistled and cheered. Cici blushed and bowed, put her Mp3 player away and smiled. Th-thank you thank you all. She said, waving to the crowd.

Shark smiled as the crowd continued to cheer. I thought that was supposed to be just for me. He said jokingly. Shark looked at the large sum of people that gathered around to see the dance. That was a great dance. I will never forget that and I guess these people wont either. How bout an encore! Shark said loudly so the crowd would here him. All of a sudden the was a giant roar from the crowd.

Shark looked at her with a poker face. How is he gonna dance to this if he doesn't even know the moves? So many questions have come to Shark now. Since when did he know how to dance? He looks over at Cici again. I may not be the best dancer so don't hate me. I can't dance in the real world so don't expect much from me. He said hoping not to disappoint Cici.

They started their dance and once they were done everyone cheered, clapped and had a smile they couldn't wipe away, nor could Cici as she waved to the crowed, cheering "Thank you....Thank you."

After the dance she decide to buy dinner for the both of them, no questions, no argues! And she didn't go back on her word.

Shar heard a familiar voice from the distance. Well, what do know. If it isn't Ryu! What brings you down here? Shark said as he greeted his pal. Shark grew a big smile on his face, remembering the reason he came to this floor. All of a sudden Shark burst into laughter then turned towards his friend. Hey Ryu... Shark said as he grabbed his friend by the shoulder. I told you that I would catch you. He said as he brought him to dinner with them.

Shark let out a little chuckle. He glanced over at his friend and turned away and continued walking straight.

Hehe... Nothing Ryu. It had no meaning. He said. They finally got the the restaurant and looked over the menu. Well I heard that this place is know for their BBQ so I'm going to have the BBQ Smoked sandwich. Sounds tasty. I looked at the other too, eager to see what they are going to have.

Shark placed his order followed by a cake for the three of them to share. I can't wait to taste that sandwich. He says as his stomach growls the loudest. Everyone stares at him after hearing that. What? I'm just really hungry. Dancing takes a lot out of you. Shark looks at the other two with the same feeling.