[PP_F3] Cici all alone...again...?

Not really....i came here to eliminate you and your "guild" of kidnappers and murders....but ive failed to do that and now i seek punishment he said taking his sword off and dropping it on the ground and spreading his arms wide.

Go ahead and strike me...but let the girl go back to where you took her from....thats all i ask he said monotonically

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smirked at his statement.

"Guild? I'm afraid you're mistaken there my friend. They were part of a group of mercenaries and we teamed up, but we didn't declare as a guild." I said as I drew out my dusky blade that looked like smoke instead of metal and casually approached the Black Shroud.

"As for the girl, I guess I'll see to it that she gets back to town safely. Besides I don't even think our client is coming now." I simply said as I pointed the sword just before his chest.

"I'm sorry it has to come to this." I said with almost sadness in my voice.

I unsheathed my blade and chanted Almighty power that resides within my soul, give me strength to lay waste against this player! Dark.. JUDGEMENT! My eyes were filled with anger, dark aura instantly surrounded me. My sword was glowing dark black. I walked up to the black shroud and dashed behind him, as if I teleported, I left a deep wound on his back. I whispered in his ear That's for knocking me out, Black Shroud. I left a deep gash and dashed back to NightShade.

25/25

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

He collapsed hitting his knees on the ground. He slumped there waiting for the killing strike. He no longer cared he just wanted to die. He ignored Cici...he just stayed there in silence...no one to save him, no one he wanted to care.

JÅbutsu suru i said out loud to myself Rest in piece...Ryujin...the failed assassin i said as i closed my eyes waiting for the sword to finally cut me down.

Health (1/19)

I dashed infront of NightShade, Clenching the hilt of my blade, about to severe his neck. This isn't right.. I thought to myself and got out a heal crystal. Heal! Disappear, and don't mess with us again.. or i'll really need to kill you next time, my rival. Black Shroud.

I sheathed my blade

Rageagumon

Suddenly he attempted to dash at them but failed and crashed into the door.

Im not going anywhere pansy I drew Ragnarok suddenly and swiped at them both missing horribly. You will die, or i will die i screamed kicking the door shut. No one but Cici will leave until tis is settled and i will NOT take no for an answer

.. He's asking for a fight, no doubt.. this man is special.. if he dies here i'll be hunted for eternity. I don't want to fight you.. but if I have to .. I will.. I chanted yet again Almighty power that resides within my soul, give me strength to lay waste against this player! Dark.. Judgement.. I dashed behind him, cutting his arms then slashing his stomach. I don't want to do this..

Rageagumon

25/25

You are just the lowly minion of a criminal and you think your words have ANY effect on me I said taking one more swing at the gentleman who knew NOTHING about me and my life.

Another missed attack, this time when I brought my sword back i dropped it on the floor and dropped down to the "waiting to be executed stance. I will face death like a samurai...or young ninja...it was time.

One last opportunity

I drew my dagger from behind me and as i launched it at the mans neck. The blade turned a bright, almost gold. It was time, one of us would die here. I grabbed his head and launched my blade straight into the mans chest getting on one knee at the same time.

JÅbutsu suru I said twisting the blade even deeper into the mans chest.

You're wrong.. if i'm dieing.. you're going down with me.. Glacies.. Freeze us both! Glacies! I ordered Glacies to freeze us both. Just before he freezed me, I took out a heal crystal and whispered to myself Heal.. (The heal was directed to me) Farewell.. Black Shroud..

25/25

Rageagumon

Was there enough time? There was a split second and i couldnt waste it

I pushed off the man at the last minute and ripped the dagger from his chest, watching the mans pet blast him with ice freezing him solid. I rolled backward pulling out a healing crystal watching it shatter and heal me.

One down...one to go...this really is a tough business.