[PP:Quest] The Angel's Tear's

Cici walked around the city of Horunka after she had obtained her new friend and sword. She tried to buy a house but didn't have enough money to. So she went into an dark alley and changed into her black Yukata with white flowers she got from a shop in the start of her journey. She put her silver-white hair into a two white buns and pined them down, though leaving a few long strands for effect.

She walked out of the alley-way and almost tripped in her geta.

Ok...get it together. It's for a house....Cici said to herself, walking around to a good, open spot to preform.

She and Isamu finally found a spot to preform. She pulled out a hat from her inventory and set it on the ground then pulled out a flute.

She closed her eyes and started playing "Behind these Hazel Eyes" on it. After a bit, players showed up and saw how beautiful her playing was.

When she stopped, she bowed and smiled then looked at the hat. It wasn't enough to buy a house.

EH?! Where are we going to sleep tonight Isamu? Her stomach growled. ...And eat....*sigh*....I guess it's we're in the dark alley again.She added the money to her pot and sat on the nearby bench, hoping for food to.....well 'drop' out of the sky.

[Yukata is a Japanese cloth used in summer time. Geta is a type of shoe that keep feet dry when it is wet out and are usually worn with either Kimono or Yukata]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a flute had been beautifully played from somewhere in the distance. I was curious and decided to check it out. I was really surprised to find it was Cicilia in a Yukata playing the flute. She seemed to be enjoying it herself, but when she stopped playing everyone went away and i noticed that she had a hat to gather up tips. I'm guessing it wasn't much seeing her face wasn't as joyful as when she was playing the flute. When she walked over to a nearby bench with Isamu. I followed approached her from behind.

"I didn't know you could play a flute as beautiful as that Cicilia." I commented.

Oh....Hello night. Yea I got an upgrade on my flute. Now I can play almost any song I waaan~ yaayheheh~... Her smile disappeared as she casually kicked off her Geta and clutched her flute. I just don't have enough money to buy a place to stay, much less buy much of anything for it. She sighed, wiping the tear from her eye. Well...I must be getting back to the inn. It's getting dark and I think they're going to be out of scraps soon. She said, getting up and repositioning her shoes. Come on Isamu. She called her dragon. Isamu flew to her shoulder and rubbed against her cheek. Cici giggled.

Well...I'll see ya around. She said, sadly to Night, slowly walking away. Head bowed as she looked at the ongoing ground.

I don't think of it as a tip at all. More as a....Helping hand to a friend in need. She said with a smile.

She ate her food and when they were done she smiled and bowed, symbolizing a token of thanks and started to slowly wobble away. Stupid shoes! She yelled in her head as she chucked them away.

Helping a friend in need huh? I've never thought of it that way, but i guess that is what this is. I thought to myself as i watch her walk away. I smirked as i shook my head. Maybe I'm just too nice. i thought with a smile as i went out to the field. The night was pleasant as i layed on a bed of soft grass staring up at the ocean of stars with the moon shining brightly.

As i layed there i noticed a couple monsters wandering around the field, but they ignored me and went about their business.

"A new house of her own? That's going to take a lot of time and effort." I said to myself.

Cici walked to the inn she was staying in, sat on the bed, and sighed. Is this my life now? Is this the life I wanted? She pondered, deep in thought. Isamu, her familiar, rubbed against her cheek. Hehe....I'm sorry Isamu. I must've spaced out again. She said as she fed the small dragon.

She heard a bang at the door and walked to it. When she opened the door no one was there, but when she turned around again the player was there standing before her and carried her off....Kidnapping her and taking her to an unknown location.

After a long day of once again, scamming his way to money in the markets. Aeryon made his way to the inn he always stayed at in this town.

Just as he was about to enter the inn he looked to his right and saw a dark shrouded figure with what appeared to be a large sack of something on his back.

‘Must be another merchant selling on the road carrying his supplies’ he thought to himself. And ignored it walking into the inn.

As he entered the inn he looked around and saw a shocked face of the innkeeper.

‘What’s up?’ He said

‘The, there, There was a man who took one of the guests!’

Instantly he remembered the figure he saw outside and without a second thought he went chasing after him.

It was peaceful, except for the monsters who pass by me every now and then. I could never really sleep at the Inn. Its too quiet for me, then one of the wolves started to growl, but not towards me. i sat up to see what it was growling at and i saw Isamu flapping her wings carrying what looks like Cilicia's flute. Three wolves appeared behind me as they stalked Isamu. One of them sniffed at my hand, but when the pack was starting to leave and it went after them 8.

Miliel woke its sleepy head when she heard Isamu approaching. I raised my hand so that Isamu would land on it and rest her wings as she drops the flute in my open hand. What happened? I wondered. I let Isamu perch on my shoulder with Miliel on the other. I went back to Hourza to investigate further into this matter. The wolves tried to follow me, but i was running and didn't slow down until i arrived at the plaza. Last time i saw her she was heading for the Inn, so that's my first place to look into.

Where am I?....Why is it so dark?....Am I dead?....Is this what it feels like to be dead in a game like this? If it is....then I'm glad....Cici thought to herself inside the rugged bag as she was being carried throughout Horunka. She didn't know where she was going nor who took her. All she knew is that she was afraid she may not see the light again.

Its deep into the night now, and I am still chasing the shrouded figure, I still don’t know who or what he is.

I need to get closer, i thought to myself.

Slowly speeding up more still trying to not alert him I am closing in on him.

He’s big, that’s for sure much bigger and wider than me, but with size comes slowness...

I think to myself, ‘Could i take him on alone?' is it worth the risk?

No, i decide to take it slow and continue pursuing the figure until i can work out a tactic.

I entered the Inn Cicilia was staying in and i saw the innkeeper's shocked face.

"Is there something wrong sir?" I asked him. He pointed to the right.

"Someone took one of our guests and another guest chased after them down that way!" He exclaimed. Another guest? I hope he's on our side. I thought as i sprinted in full speed where the innkeeper said they went. I need to hurry! I told myself as i zipped through small crowds of players litter the streets.

The man that held Cici captive, sprinted through the town and went into a dark ally-way and disappeared.

He reappeared just outside of town and walked through the grass into a nearby cave. He opened the sack to find a young Cici, tied up and unable to speak. By the look on her face, she look like she had been crying.

Kehehehe...Finally have a pretty girl who will dance for me. Hehehehe....The man laughed.

I perched next a tree on a nearby hill and watched the figure walk into a cave.

‘This must be where he took the person’.

I slowly make my way towards the cave when i remember my earlier thoughts, ‘he is much bigger than me, and looks much stronger’….

‘But I can’t just let him take an innocent player like that’.

Once again my emotions are forcing my actions; I make my way towards the entrance of the cave,

And enter it.

Making things a lot easier, i used the Tracking on the menu to find Cicilia's location. After seeing where she was on the map, i realized that area has a cave that's been abandoned for its minerals have already been mined. After a few minutes had gone by, i came upon an entrance of the cave from a distance. I also saw another player entering the cave, using my <> skill i dashed to get closer. He started to look my way, so i took cover behind a boulder. I waited and held my breath to not get caught. After a minute had gone by, the player went deep into the cave. I quickly followed him, staying out of sight to make sure he's not one of the guys that kidnapped Cicilia.

Cici had grown restless of the man and was starting to fall asleep when she felt a cold drop come from the top of the cave. it hit the back of her neck and ran down her back, making her shiver.

Aww what's the matter girly? Afraid? Kehehehehe! The man laughed. Cici just looked away.