[PP:Quest] The Angel's Tear's

As I walked further into the cave my thoughts getting more focused on the different outcomes of events right in front of me, I was starting to think of different tactics, If strength was not going to be on my side, tactics were.

As I turned the corner, I saw the large man; he was very big, at least 1 or more heads bigger than me, and twice as wide, but not with fat, with muscle.

I shouted at him ‘HEY! What do you think you’re doing?’

He stood still for a second,

I noticed a small girl on the ground in front of him, this must be the girl that was taken I thought to myself.

The man turned around and his eyes stared right into mine, we just stood there not saying a word, just staring.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he just didn't... I told myself as i just witnessed that. He could've used that opportunity to sneak attack him! I see Cicilia sitting restless on the ground just maybe 5 ft. from the big guy. Even i wouldn't try to confront him head on like that. I drew out my Xilanvale as i prepared myself to attack if need be.

Even though his laugh was intimidating I refuse to back down, I pull my one handed blade, and make a quick leap for his eyes while he is busy having them closed for just one second laughing, I dash forward in one motion and strike him across his eyes leaving him reaching for them with his bear paw like hands and shouting.

While he was doing that, i rushed towards Cicilia and untied her by cutting the ropes and took the rope that gagged her off.

"Come on lets go!" I said as i checked to make sure she wasn't hurt which she wasn't thankfully and i took her hand to help her up.

"You got everything under control?!" I called out to the swordsman.

Just a few seconds later, 2 other men showed up and blocked the way out. We're here boss. One of them said. Good. Now take care of the other two while I take care of this one. The boss said as he brought his sword up. He made a mad dash towards the swordsman and struck his blade.

The other two men took out their swords and attacked the remaining two players.

"It seems we got more company." I said with a grin as i got ready for them. One of them went after me and the other went after Cicilia. I parried and grazed his chin as we clashed swords. However, flashbacks occurred in my mind of the time i fought off Jenkins and his group of men. My head could still remember their cries of agony. I shook my head away. This time it'll be different! I told myself in my head.

I slid in front of Cicilia's attacker and clashed blades with him as his friend joined to try to push me back. However that go well when i wasn't even budging, i pushed them back and sliced one of the henchmen's forearm rendering his sword arm useless for i hit enough nerves to make him basically like that part was paralyzed. I smirked as i got into a defensive stance

I see him charging at me, I must move quick! I dodge to the side, turn and kick the brute in the back! (6-10 he falls over and his face lands in the dirt) (1-5 my foot bounces right of his back, he is too strong for me and it sends me off balance and i fall over)

------

I dodge the attack turn, and put all my force into one strong kick into his back, he leaves out a loud grunt, trips from the force and lands face first in the dirt.

`He looks like hes gonna be down for a few seconds, if we take out his henchmen quickly we could escape!´ i say.

The boss let out an evil laugh and looked at the girl. Don't think that I would let you help them that easily. I simply faked my state of being knocked out so I could have this chance. The boss said as he picked up the girl and skated out a hidden exit. The Henchmen saw what had happened and left in a hurry.

Cicilia! I chased after them as I activated my <> skill to stay out of sight. No longer hearing her voice, I opened the Tracking menu and saw that she was moving somewhere in a abandoned ruin. Or at least that's what it looked like when I visited there once. Moving with up most haste, I headed through a shorter route by going through a patch of woods that leads straight to it.