[PP:Quest] The Angel's Tear's

The boss turned and laughed. Welcome to my field! I hope you find yourself at home. He said as he gestured to the hanging Cicila.

I take it you are here because you think you can beat me and save your "Princess"? He said as he took out his sword and readied for battle. Prepare for your ultimate demise!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of nowhere, Tank starts laughing like a maniac. I think you have underestimated my ability. He tells the boy as a tall player appears from the shadows and grabs hold of the kid.

Boy, Meet my best member. I'm sure you will find his 7' tall appearance quite lovable. He says as he begins to walk around him.

I believe you are in quite the predicament, my friend. Tank says as the evil laugh returns.

Ryu attempts to head but the man behind him in the chest.

He smashes the back of his head against the mans chest causing him to be winded and Ryu escapes the grasp.

This ends here he says as he activates the crystal aiming it at Tank. Suddenly Tank is sealed inside of a cage. 20 seconds to jail time....better get you last words in before its too late "buddy" he chuckles a little looking at the 7 foot tall man and aiming his sword at him.

You....ill leave to Night..... he says angrily looking toward the chained Cicila, but keeping his eyes on this mystery man also

After keeping the two in line, i figured it would be about time for that guy to get Cicila and run, but its taking longer than i expected it would. One of them lunged at me recklessly as i sidestepped and gash his side while the other one with the severed hand lunged at me as well with his off-hand. He had a weak grip and i effortlessly disabled him while at the same gash his chest as he fell to the ground.

"This has been going on long enough, its time to end this!" After i said that i flipped my sword point down and stabbed the PKer right in his back as he shattered into pieces. Spinning around the guy remaining was charging at me, but when i tried to go for his neck my foot slipped and i fell on my back hard as the guy zipped past me. Quickly getting to my feet, i readied my sword for the next attack.

My eyes never lost sight of him, and as he tried to strike me from the side i parried his sword and at the same time i grazed his neck. i smirked.

"You just don't give up do you?" I asked to anyone in particular, but i jumped to my right so that it might throw him off.

He watched as Tank was transported to a jail in town. He knew with everything that just happened he was going to be the next target. His sword lit up a bright blue, but instead of swinging at the man in front of me he swung at the chains hold Cici-chan captive. He sheathed his sword and caught her in his arms.

Now if you dont mind.....i need to return this girl to the town in which she rightfully belongs to he said sternly handing her something just in case.

The girl was in too much pain to speak loudly but the took the item anyway, smiling, knowing that she'd be safe. Cici fell asleep in the Ryu's arm's as he walked to town. It was beginning to be night now.

There was a happy glow from the sun as it set on the horizon. Ryu sat with Cici on the grass. He covered her with his black jacket and smiled.

He was finally able to smile for a reason. His eyes one of a dark purple and the other of a bright red thanks to his scar running vertically over his right eye. His silver hair with the blue highlights shone bright in the sun shine. He watched over her while she slept...keeping anything from happening. It looked like things, were looking up for him in this game.

Its going to be alright he whispered to himself and possibly Cici-chan, if she was awake enough to hear him. He received a message about the bounty he would receive for hunting down Tank. His luck, may be turning good for a change....but how long will it last?