[PP:Quest] The Angel's Tear's

The henchmen stopped in front of the players. You wont mess with the boss' plans. We wont let you. They said as they drew their blades again. They charged at the players and put up a fight. We are the only ones who can do that. You wont get that far, at least we wont while we are still alive. They said initiating the battle.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can arrange that... I said as I glared at them with killing intent as I drew out my sword. However, flashbacks occurred again and this time I couldn't shake them off as easily as I saw the silver flash of light of a blade. I barely had enough time to parry it as I somewhat staggered.

All of a sudden Night hears a loud roar and comes back to the world. We will stop you at all costs or we will die trying. One of the henchmen yell at him. The swords clashed and thus the battle for Cicila began.

Narration: This is going to be quite a long battle from both sides. each has something to battle for and will stop at nothing to achieve their ultimate goal.

Suddenly....a man wearing a black shroud appears in front of the man carrying Cici away. He says nothing but continues to hold out his hand. It doesn't much look like anyone is there but you can clearly tell his presence is NOT a passive one.

Where do you think you are taking her...? the man asks angrily and with a deep voice.

The man started chuckling. hahaha, if it isn't the black shroud. We meet again. How about is kill you this time. He snapped his fingers and a couple guys came out from behind the trees. I'd love to fight you but I must bid you a due. Please play nice with my friends. The two men took out swords and cut off the path between Ryu and the man with Cicila. We will take care of him boss. Don't worry. One of the men said as the boss escaped.

The men stood no chance against Ragnarok, their armour too weak, their skills not good enough. Ryu had seen these guys in action plenty of times. Left and right Ryu blocked attacks while retaliating on his own. He tracked her all the way here, she hadnt gotten far. He wouldnt let her. He lashed out at the men telling them to keep their distance, and if they wont, he will kill them. Under his cloak he toyed with a blue crystal with a gold underlay. He chuckles blocking their last attacks.

The men tried their very best to hold off as long as they could. We will beat you or die trying. One of the men said as he pulled out a healing crystal and used it. His partner did the same. They continued to battle and wear down the Black Shroud.

Back and forth, the battle continued as both sides wore each other down.

Pal, push yourself. We need to give the boss enough time before we quit. We are almost done. They said as their HP slowly reached deep red.

Staying on my toes and making sure they didn't have the upper hand on me, i parried their attacks and i sliced at one of the guy's knee. We've been going back and forth for at least 2 minutes. I know i need to hurry, but unless i deal with these guys I'm not getting anywhere! I'll try to render them disabled as best as i can. The other guy was about to use a healing crystal, but i sliced his forearm where his nerves are at.

"I don't want to kill you but if you keep going i'll have no choice of the matter!" I warned as i started to pant a little.

He continued to press his attack never backing down. He cut and slashed and watch his opponents cower under him. He watched as their health bars dropped into the read.

You're both running out of time....AHAHAHAHAHA he said laughing all evil and crazy like. He continued to cut and slash at them pushing them back towards their bosses chambers. He watched as he finally was able to back them into a corner.

IT'S NO USE....AHAHA he screams evily, then laughs maniacally making them believe he is crazy but he also is attempting to strike fear into them so they'll drop their guards so he can finish them

The two men found themselves backed in a corner. How can this one man trap two of us. How is this possible. They tried to defend themselves by using their strength to block the next blow. One of the men try to open their menu and isn't paying any attention to what's about to happen. The second man tries to protect the both of them. It doesn't work out too well.

The men died in with a horrid scream. Nothing was left of them except the crystal shards they left behind. He looked to the door leading to the boss mans room. His reign of terror is over. He kicked the door open seeing the Tank Sulley standing with his back turned to me.

Give up Tank he said pointing Ragnarok at him Its over now....let the girl go he reached into his cloak for something.

After a few minutes had gone by, both me and the two had grazes and scratches on our arms and legs and even on the cheek just below the eye. Seeing that this is my chance to get past them, i slashed at their swords which went straight through due to the low durability. Their weapons shattered into a thousand shards of data.

Pointing my sword at their throats, i even released some killing intent when i glared at them.

"If you drag this any longer, i won't hesitate to just slit your throats and continue on my way. Are you two seriously willing to throw down your lives because some idiot says so? That's going to kill you if you continue to follow someone like him!" I exclaimed as i pressed my sword closer to their throats.

"Tch! Guess talking them out of it won't work! Time to PKK these idiots!" I said with a wicked grin as i stood side by side with a guy in a dark hood. Screams were echoing in my mind as i got into my sadistic side that started to reveal itself.

"Now, how shall i kill you is the question. Will it be slow or fast? But then fast wouldn't be much fun either." I chuckled under my breath as i released a strong killing intent.

The men laughed at what they have been taunted with. Hahaha. I doubt you will get passed us when we split you two up. We wont let you pass. Over our dead bodies. They said as though accepting a death wish. I hope you guys are prepared to loose. One of them said while taking out a heal crystal.

I smirked as i burst at one of the ones with the healing crystal. The guy that was guarding tried to block for his friend, but stepped around him as i swung my sword at the guy with the crystal. I cleaved through his hand, leaving him amputated as his healing crystal fell to the ground. i called out to guy with the dark hood.

"Go after Cicila! I can handle these two." I said as i backstepped in time just before the guy that was guarding his partner tried to swing at my side.

Cicila's unconscious body lay on top a rock, high above the chaos. She had been tied up at her hands and ankles.

She started to hear mummers of voices and low clanking of metal. Her eye slowly opened to fuzz and confusion but it soon cleared up.

...R-ryu?....Ni-Night?.... She managed to cough out knowing that no one would hear her. Her head fell back and she was out again, unaware of what would happen to her.

He ran after the boss, nothing was going to stop him. He tapped Night on the back with his hand as he passed by nodding him a thanks before charging at Tank.

The tyranny ends today, whether i take you dead of alive. he shouted letting Ragnarok charge to a lovely blue color and lashed out at Tank himself.