[OP- F1] Unexpected Guests

[OOC- @Oliver & Argumail: Please don't drag the RP to a resturaunt... @Kiluia Seiko: Little confused about your gear, Will PM you soon about the details.]

Seeing her guild leader walk back with the guy she had defeated. Looking and seeing a request she looked at who had sent it. Seeing who had sent the request now she spoke, "I have a battle with daeron next you'll be someone to defeat afterward..". She had clicked the X button, not accepting the request just yet.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Well I guess we should start getting back." Argumail said smiling as chopped down on his goat. He looked out the window and laughed," Well I guess I should got it my butt kick now you want to watch?" He saw the look on Oliver face and laughed," Goat is pretty amazing right I could eat it all down, but you sir a genius goat and pineapple juice who knew?" He laughed went to pay for the meal. He began to walk out of the restaurant," See ya kid... if I not all ready dead before the next time we met." and then he laughed hysterically.