[OP- F1] Unexpected Guests

He flipped through his menu and gazed at his items. From there, he selected his glasses he never wore unless he had a headache of sorts. Glasses shortly appeared there after in the palm of his hand and he placed them on. " Just a match.." He responded to Echo." I'm not sure why it's happening but Ruri definitely had the match when he accepted. "

He simply walked over to a bench and sat down on it leaning his head back and staring at the sky. Today seemed boring. Why have a day off if all you could do was wander around? Was he lazy today ? Heck yea, he was. No fighting for this hombre. A long sigh escaped as he baked in the virtual rays of the sun.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The young bluenette sprinted forward once more having collected a crowd, she hadn't wanted to fail now... Her blade sparkling as she held her katana up and had attempted to strike her opponent, Yudai Style. The bluenette had managed to strike him for 5 DMG as a red mark appeared on him and he had lost the No Death fight.

Ruri 11/15

Oliver -4/15

BD: 7 + 2 (item Enchant) = 9 - Hit

DMG: 2 + 3 = 5

The crowd slowly faded away, and I saw the two players finish. "I guess he did lose. I started to clap my hands from the bench and waved at Oliver. "At least you tried!" I shouted to Oliver. He seemed to have no chance with her. She must look stronger than she looks. I smiled and continued to clap.

She looked around the audience she had gathered, narrowing her eyes at the man who had challenged her. She looked up to find his username. "Daeron.." She read. "If you wish to battle me so be it, if you win however." She spoke, backing up from the spot where she had fought the purple haired man. Looking over to hear him stutter out her username and ask if it was her's. "Yes, Ruri is my username." She confirmed before walking over to Echo, a boy who had clapped for her as she won. One who she seemed to remember from 'the real world'.

He gazed at Ruri soon after the fight was over. He continued to watch his captain and the person named Oliver make small talk. His left leg crossed the right and he sat on that bench observing others who had come.

His attention switched to Echo and his clapping. That poor boy stood no chance against Ruri. In fact, most people couldn't. Kiluia continued to want to surpass Ruri. One day he would and show the world he was able to fight along side them.

The bluenette was looking around, and found her eyes locked onto a orange cursor player. Just like her. Is she going to fight him too? How strong is this girl? I thought to myself, but she walked back to the purple hair'd boy. She's fighting him again? but she started over to me. I stopped clapping and looked at her. "Do I have any business with you?" I said with a curious tone.

After intensive thinking, he flipped open his menu and gazed at Ruri. He took a deep breath and issued a challenge to his captain. This was to gauge how far he had advanced the last time he had seen her. He was going to evaluate what things he must do to acquire his dreams in becoming top of the line. Maybe.. then maybe he could venture to the front lines with them.

He stood up and accessed his menu bringing out his Razor Edge shield. Black vest was soon embroidered onto his body when the selection was made. " Hey, Captain. "He said as his azure eyes peered at her from behind his glasses." Care to cross blades?"

I see a window pop up in front the the bluenette. "Tsk. Looks like you got a challenge. I'll be taking my leave." I said to the little bluenette. I walked over to Oliver, "Hey. You did well. Don't be so down." I said, with a smile on my face. I pat his back, and walked off to the Coffee Shop. "I'll see you all around." I said walking away from the group of players.

"Ack! A-Argumail?" I said trying to get out of his hold. I was able to break free and fixed my trench coat. "Anyways what brings you to this part of the town?" I asked him, as I fix my trench coat. I sensed that Argumail is disappointed at Oliver, and I said, "He tried Argumail.. No need to be disappointed. He tried his best." I said smiling at Oliver.

" No my friend, Oliver did do his best, and for that I'm proud, I just wished he won so that he could be proud of himself for something." Argumail said, " You know he is a inquisitor, i would love to hear rub it in the face of the others but, alas."

He looked at Echo and smiled," As for why I'm I here... well you know my blood lust."

He turned his head slightly to Agumail. A nod was given to him as he spoke. " Heard you started a guild. Good for you." He placed a pat on the man's shoulder." On the up and up for ya."A grin was seen as he awaited for Ruri to accept his request. " I look forward to hearing great things man."

I smiled as the three got along, "Again. I'll be taking my leave now." I looked over to Oliver. "Hey Oliver. You're a skilled fighter. One day you'll be able to defeat the strongest of them all, me." I said jokingly. I pat his head and headed towards the Coffee Shop. I looked back, and waved good bye to the group of players once again.

[Echo left the RP.]

" Really, Pineapple juice... you sir are a real man. I love pineapple juice. Hey kid, you can loosen up around I'm not the GUILD LEADER, I'm the Guild leader... I'm cool. But if want goat then OK I'll get." Argumail said," Waitress, Two goats and two pineapple juice."

Argumail looked at Oliver as sizzling juicy goat hit the table. " It looks amazing!... I like you kid, your really smart... and I covet smarts more than anything else. Smarts determine wars... and finances. and so much more than brawns every could."