[OP- F1] Unexpected Guests

Oliver walked along the cobble stone path by himself playing with his long purple hair. The town was very busy today, especially the square. He sighed to himself and walked into the humongous crowd and ducked his head. Oliver weaved through hoards of people until he was pushed into the center, where there wasn't any people. He looked around, confused until another player appeared. A message popped up on his screen, a safe zone battle request...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oliver looked at her with determination in his eyes, ready to fight. He nodded and accepted the request. The crowd that had appeared roared with excitement. Oliver fixed played with his long purple ponytail and took out his sword. This girl was a higher level, and had better skills. He was a fool for accepting it, but he didn't want to back down either. Oliver was still level one so this battle was going to be interesting.

She sighed knowing that she just caused a huge group to gather due to asking a single person to fight. Drawing her katana as her health was moved to 15 HP instead of the normal 69 Health she had. Looking forward as she sprinted ahead and attempted to strike at her opponent. Seeing that she missed her target she sighed, moving back to her original location across from the boy and holding her katana ready to dodge his attack or to attack at her opponent again.

Ruri - 15/15

Oliver - 15/15

BD: 3 + 2 (Item Enchant) = 5 - Miss

DMG: 0 + 3 (Katana Enchant) + 4 (Level of Katana Skill) = 0 (From Miss)

Daeron overheard a gathering of a few unknown players and a few NPC players. Daeron knew that he had to check it out. When he saw that Ruri was fighting a kid he had never met in his life, he needed to see this. Moments into the fight, he overheard a voice, "I fight winner." it said. Daeron looked over to see the name corresponding to that voice was <>. Daeron then walked over to him. "How about this Argu-buddy, the player who wins this fight moves on. Then you and I fight, the winner of that fight fights the winner and the two losers fight each other. Let's make this a tiny 4 person tournament." he finished as he watched the fight. "Go Ruri! I plan on looking forward to fighting you!" he said as he cheered her on.

While still fixing his ponytail he moved slightly to the left, dodging the girls attack with ease. Oliver held his sword carefully by the blade and ran towards her. Before getting to close he tossed his sword in the air, caught it by the handle and cut deep into her shoulder. It was a clean hit but it wouldn't be enough to get him through this battle. I looked to the crowd and made eye contact with the man cheering a girl name Ruri on. That must be her name. He thought and got into stance for the next attack.

Oliver 15/15

Ruri 13/15

Battle Dice 7 -2 damage

The katana moving in front of her from the hit her reaction was to sprint forward once more her katana's blade glimmering as she had a boost of energy moving as she suddenly sprinted. Hearing a part of the crowd cheering her on she knew she had to win the battle now. She couldn't embarrass herself! From the sudden burst of energy she struck the opponent to fast to be dodged as she sprinted back to her spot of the arena.

Ruri - 13/15

Oliver - 10/15

BD: 8 + 2 (Item Enchant) = 9 - (Not 10, can't get a crit from BD items)

DMG: 2 + 3 (Katana Enchant) = 5

OOC:

Oliver, you have no +DMG Items, technically right now my HP is at 13 currently. I'm sorry if you didn't know the rules until now.

1-5 Miss 0 DMG

6-8 Hit 1 DMG

9 Hit 2 DMG

10 Critical 3 DMG

The bluenette smiled at the purple haired boy being 2 HP higher then him. The katana's blade glimmering for a moment before she ran forward attempting to hit him. Once more the young bluenette managed to hit the purple haired man. Managing to return to her side of the fight she was currently on.

Ruri - 12/15

Oliver - 5/15

BD: 7 + 2 (Item Enchant) = 9

DMG: 2 + 3 (Katana Enchant) = 5

OOC- I thought we were battling with a different damage scale, that's why I thought we had the same amount of health...

Oliver sighed and knew the fight was going to be over in a matter of seconds. It was his fault for facing such a high leveled player. One thought still remained in his mind as he went in for another meaningless attack. He missed the attack, which saddened him. Why would she choose to battle me? Oliver thinks to himself.

Ruri 12/ 15

Oliver 5/15

Oliver smiled and thought to himself. I guess it isn't over quite yet. He brought his sword up and smashed it down on Ruri's back after she missed. Oliver didn't make a giant hit but it was a small victory. The crowd still seemed to cheer on Ruri though. I flipped back and went into defense mode.

Ruri - 11/15

Oliver - 5/15

Once more young Ruri ran forward attempting to attack her opponent. She had managed to hit the purple haired man once more by the name <>. Knowing it was her turn she sprinted back to her side knowing next round, the battle was over.

Ruri - 11/15

Oliver - 1/15

BD: 6 + 2 (item Enchant) = 8 - Hit

DMG: 1 + 3 = 4 DMG

[Note to Daeron: PVP (Like this) you can't use skill points on skills for to add up DMG YET. Asked a GM.]

Footsteps clicked off of the cobblestone and his body seemed to round the corner of where everyone was. Today was a beautiful one, he thought to himself. The children seemed to become more self sufficient every waking day they were stuck in this game which allowed him a day off.

When he rounded that corner, his gaze befell on those around him. He looked at several players he had seen before. Then he noticed the bluenette, Ruri, in action. He wanted to question her about her actions about the guild, yet he wouldn't want to bombard her either. As the one sided battle waged on, he watched quietly.

Oliver cringes as he sees his health bar drop into the red zone. If Ruri had another hit on him, he would be done with this battle, be shamed also. He narrowed his eyes and aimed for her exposed area, the stomach. The purple haired boy made a horizontal slice in the center and stood back, Oliver knew this was the end. He didn't want to accept the defeat but it the battle was won by Ruri before it had began.

Ruri 11/15

Oliver 1/15 :<

My leather boots clicking against the cobblestone floors, I overheard a battle is being taken place. I put my hands behind my head, and walked towards the commotion. The Town of Beginnings were quite busy, but I was able to push my way through the crowd of people, and spotted a purple hair'd player and Ruri. "Why are they dueling in a crowd of people?" I asked as I rub my eyes. The people surround the fight, were cheering on the duelist.

The battle must have lasted a long time, and the purple hair'd player is about to lose the duel. "Good game." I said, as I walk towards a bench. There was no point to staying and watching. Just players fiddling around, when there is more things to do. I sat and just watched the crowd get worked over the duel.

I was just watching them duel and stuff it didn't matter as long as there was no death it wasn't no probelm he was geting his ass beat anyways, i bearly could watch him get beat by a girl and how it looked atleast he did get her hp down a bit , and a 15 health vs 15 health i totaly could have beaten her he looked like a level 2 or somthing it probaly was a training duel or somthing ....