[PP-F2] Material Hunt (Shade, Primrose)

Shade had gone to the main town to try and find some materials he could use for his forging. But sadly, they had sold out on what he needed. He was walking through the road of the town, wanting only to get back to the mountains and fight creatures for his material. But then again, creatures in the mountains were absurdly powerful. So he just walked with his arms crossed, the dusk going across the town as nightfall was starting to roll in.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Primrose walked down the path, towards the mountains. She needed materials to give to a friend in need of them. Her friend gave her the task because she knew of her title, the White Knight. Primrose dressed in a longer coat for this occasion, the cold. Her feet shuffled through the gravel, carrying her mindlessly. The mountain ahead looked big, but not too scary. She knew the monsters were outrageously string so she could only handle a little amount today.

Shade had walked out of the main gates of the town and towards the mountain. It was getting dark, so no one should get in his way while he gets materials. He then stopped in his tracks as he saw someone up ahead, staring at the mountain. "Better not be competition..." He said under his breath as he continued towards the mountain, walking past the girl.

I'm totally going to the mountain. Shade thought in his head, now walking double time to get there quicker before the girl did. She better not be looking at me... He then looked over his shoulder and sw her staring, he then turned back around and picked up the pace.

Shade blinked as the girl whizzed past him and he growled. Like Hell she's getting past me! He thought to himself, breaking into a sprint and making back up to her. "Back off! These mats belong to me!" He said, running along the girl.

Shade drew his sword and held it in his upside down grip, and he glared at the monster. It seemed to be a Blood Iron Golem. Shade got Demon's Fang and ran forward at the Golem, declaring the first attack on the monster, thus starting combat for the two players.

Shade ran forward and slashed the golem, thrusting his sword down hard enough to pierce it's tough body. His toothed blade ripped through it and dealt a decent amount of damage.

Shade: 17/17

Primrose: 15/15

Blood Iron Golem: 12/15

I followed the attack with my blade. I didn't own any special sword, no armor either so I wasn't very prepared for this. His technique was stunning but I can do better. I was about to attack the beast when I stepped on my cloak, slipping in front of the monster. The golem took this as a chance to attack, making my health lower a little.

Shade: 17/17

Primrose: 14/15

Shade ran at the golem with his sword drawn, trying the same tactic again. But the golem anticipated it. It raised it's arm and ramed it forward, plowing Shade in the stomach and sending the player back, making him roll on the ground. Shade stand up and spat toward the golem, getting ready for the next attack.

Shade: 16/17

• 2 weeks later...

Shade dashed forward and threw his sword down, piercing it through the golem's foot and holding it in place. Shade grabbed it's right arm with his bare hands and ripped it from the golem's body, then tossing it aside as though it were nothing. Shade yanked his sword and kicked it back with a scoff. "Your weakness disgusts me."

Blood Iron Golem: 8/15

I was about to attack the creature and possibly kill it but I was too distracted. This boy that I barely know anyhting about had just torn the arm off a monster. This made me stop in mid swing to stare at it's motionless arm that exploded to the right. When it roared in pain and and wanted to inflict pain it turned to me and smashed it's anger on me. I was only hurt a little due to my impeccable dodging skills I had. I was able to dodge most of the attack.

Shade ran forward and tried to repeat his previous attack, but the golem was ready this time. It took a step back and Shade's sword got stuck in the ground. It then moved forward and delivered a fierce punch into Shade's chest, knocking him back and taking the air out of him. Shade rolled on the ground and then stood up, spitting and yanking his sword out of the earth. "You bastard..."

Shade: 15/17

After evading the attack from the golem I watched as the boy was struck a few feet away. It felt painful to watch him get knocked around like that. After the boy made a meaningless conversation with the golem I jumped on it from behind. It was surprised to see me hanging on it's back, depleting it's health. When it had enough of me it flung me off and I went feet first into the snow.

Shade: 15/17

Blood Iron Golem: 7/15

Shade tried to close the distance between them, moving forward bringing up his sword. The golem threw another punch at Shade, this time at his shoulder. Shade lifted up his sword to try and move it, but the golem's metal fist made sparks fly as it grinded against the sword, eventually hitting Shade in the shoulder, and making a loud snap of Shade's shoulder blade present in the air.

Shade: 14/17

Blood Iron Golem: 7/15

As I got up out of the snow I heard an eerie snap, it was Shade's shoulder. I brushed the snow off and switched swords, I now had a different one in my hand. I felt it lighten as I pulled it close and charged at the golem. I ducked under it's legs and jumped on it from behind. My sword glided down it's back, creating critical damage.

Blood Iron Golem: 4/15

Shade took a few steps back and then tossed his sword aside. He then gripped his arm and effortlessly snapped his shoulder back into place, and then picking up his sword and running at the golem, slashing and carving it to deal out malicious revenge on the monster.

Blood Iron Golem: 1/15

Following the boy right after his attack I jumped behind him with my sword in front of me. My brown hair harshly whipped against the air as I drove my sword through it's chest. It disappeared into multi-colored shapes. I silently put my sword away and turned to the boy I just fought with. I didn't care what color his cursor was, he was a good fighter.

Blood Iron Golem: 0/15 DEAD~

+1 Bloody Iron